The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Pietu
    4543 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    I genuinely think Salah is one of our most underrated players nowadays. He's our top scorer, highest assister, but I don't hear anyone talking about him :/

Victim of his own success. 2 golden boots in a row and will probably get another this season.

Same as Messi, victim of his own success.
  • Tornado31619
    18900 posts World Class
    Especially since said success eclipsed that of Suarez, Shearer and Ronaldo in merely his first (proper) season.
    Pietu wrote: »
    I genuinely think Salah is one of our most underrated players nowadays. He's our top scorer, highest assister, but I don't hear anyone talking about him :/

Victim of his own success. 2 golden boots in a row and will probably get another this season.

Umm, what? I have to be missing something.
  • Pietu
    Especially since said success eclipsed that of Suarez, Shearer and Ronaldo in merely his first (proper) season.
    Pietu wrote: »

Umm, what? I have to be missing something.

Lets look at the Ballon D'or vote for example. If someone other than Messi or Ronaldo had the season Messi had, he would always win the Ballon D’or but since it was Messi, there was talk that he doesn't deserve the Ballon D'or when in reality he was quite comfortably the best player of the year.
  • Argie8
    6076 posts Big Money Move

Honestly i think he's still "paying" for his success in his first season. If he'd not done so crazily well back then i think people would give him more credit nowadays. its a shame. He's a fantastic player
  • Maverick
    5371 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone have an update on Gini?
  • Tornado31619
    18900 posts World Class

Still think Vardy is the favourite IMO.
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    Maverick wrote: »

Couple pages back there was a link I just read the headline, headline said, Gini won’t travel for the CWC.

• Wyojasond
    12622 posts Has That Special Something
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Couple pages back there was a link I just read the headline, headline said, Gini won’t travel for the CWC.

Just saw a quote that he is traveling now
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Just saw a quote that he is traveling now

Ah happy days that’s good news

• Tornado31619
    18900 posts World Class
    It's not like you'll need him against those farmers.
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    It's not like you'll need him against those farmers.

So I should not be happy he isn't injured severely because our opponents are not elite? 🧐

• Tornado31619
    18900 posts World Class
    No, but you're better off leaving him behind to rest anyway.
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    No, but you're better off leaving him behind to rest anyway.

Thank you for taking time away from your patients Dr. to enlighten us. You are correct, he should stay in Liverpool to recover.

• Tornado31619
    18900 posts World Class
    Glad I could be of assistance.
  • Wyojasond
    Anyone know much about Monterrey and how they play?
  • Apollo
    17270 posts World Class
    Has there been any indication about when you'll get the rescheduled date for your game against West Ham? Given it was originally supposed to be this coming week, I'd have thought you'd have a new date by now :/
  • Keano
    14771 posts Has That Special Something
    @SDoofus In here mate, talk to your hearts content about VVD.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    Has there been any indication about when you'll get the rescheduled date for your game against West Ham? Given it was originally supposed to be this coming week, I'd have thought you'd have a new date by now :/

Not yet.
  • Pxul_
    8564 posts League Winner
    Well it needs to hurry up so I can play my TC
  • SDoofus
    CL draw starts at 11am.

Really looking forward to City getting Lyon.
  • ChrisLFC
    7232 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Its amazing how a system and players around you can make you look decent.

Henderson is so tragic.

Meh, he’s lifted more champions league trophies than your club. Must be doing something right

Come off it Simon, winning trophies is a team/squad effort. If Henderson didn't have Firmino, VVD, Alisson, Salah, Mane, Robbo, Trent and Gini round him all he would be lifting is grass stains out of his pants.

He was at our club before all of them and was made captain ffs :D He won a trophy in his first season at the club with Kenny. We competed for trophies with Rodgers and it wasn't Henderson's fault we didn't win them. Without the loss to Chelsea (in which he was suspended for) we win the league and he's a PL champion without needing any of those players you mentioned above
  • ChrisLFC
    CL draw starts at 11am.

City going far in the CL would benefit us this season tbh. More likely to give up on the league if they're going deep into the CL knockout stages.
  • Pxul_
    8564 posts League Winner
    Then we beat them in the semis ;)
  • SDoofus
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    CL draw starts at 11am.

City going far in the CL would benefit us this season tbh. More likely to give up on the league if they're going deep into the CL knockout stages.

Tbf, at this point, they're 14 points behind us, which means we would have to lose like 4-5 times whilst they win absolutely everything just to catch up with us. Imo, they're done, because I can't see this Liverpool team losing 4-5 games in one half of a season.

I'd much rather City didn't win the CL in the same season we won the PL, as we all saw how our CL win took the gloss of their PL win last year. I hope they don't win anything other than their Community shield.
  • SDoofus
    Atletico Madrid for us, I'll take that, they've not been too good recently.

City got Real Madrid.
  • Kellnerr
    2962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couple of very good matchups, like it. Valencia in the quarters it is :joy:
  • ChrisLFC
    City with a hard draw for once? :D
  • Pietu
    edited December 2019
    Didn't want Atletico but I'm confident we are going to win.
  • Snugglebites
    1383 posts Professional
    Mane vs Trippier. Glorious.
  • Wyojasond
    Think I would’ve preferred Real to Atletico, but would say our chances are pretty close to the same for both of them.

Such a stacked field this year. Don’t know why but I had a funny feeling Atalanta would get Valencia. Lol.