The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Form (performance wise) is picking up nicely now.
  • Pietu
    4511 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Form (performance wise) is picking up nicely now.

Finally we saw what Naby is capable of!
  • wth22
    10792 posts Has That Special Something

Not this season, but surely you can't pretend you're saints when your team, not fans, team wore shirts in support of a racist :D
  • SDoofus
    wth22 wrote: »

Not this season, but surely you can't pretend you're saints when your team, not fans, team wore shirts in support of a racist :D

Do we even have one single player from that team here still?

Henderson? That’s it.
  • Pietu

You also have to remember that there was a language difference
  • Argie8
    6067 posts Big Money Move

We have literally one player from that squad 😂
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class
    Just realised the result today means we will be top at Christmas.
  • SDoofus
    That’s 3 games without Fabinho now and 3 wins.
  • SDoofus
    edited December 2019
    To think that rival fans were ignoring the progress and calling him Frauden Flopp just because he lost a couple of tinpot cup finals :D
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    To think that rival fans were ignoring the progress and calling him Frauden Flopp just because he lost a couple of tinpot cup finals :D

Klopp's man management has been amazing, everyone is hitting the pitch hungry AF. Love to see it.
  • ChrisLFC
    7232 posts Big Money Move

Think most of it was trolling or denial. Considering the state of their clubs they didn't want to believe we were on the up and headed in the right direction.
  • Pietu
    Hopefully City falls back and some of their star players leave! Have no respect for City as a club and also to some of the players.
  • Tornado31619
    18887 posts World Class
    Just realised the result today means we will be top at Christmas.

And we all know how events play out when that happens :trollface:
  • ChrisLFC
    7232 posts Big Money Move
    From The Athletic:

"Remarkably, of the 19 outfield players to feature for Liverpool in the Premier League this season, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keita were the 15th and 16th to find the net. The club record for the most scorers in a season is 17 in 2015-16. This truly is a squad effort."

Our squad players have really stepped up the last two seasons.
  • Kellnerr
    2953 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    From The Athletic:

"Remarkably, of the 19 outfield players to feature for Liverpool in the Premier League this season, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keita were the 15th and 16th to find the net. The club record for the most scorers in a season is 17 in 2015-16. This truly is a squad effort."

Our squad players have really stepped up the last two seasons.

Lovren or Gomez will eventually be our 17th scorer and then Sancho will break the record :)
  • tilen11
    5667 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Liverpool have been awarded a penalty kick in the Premier League at Anfield just 7 times in the last 2 years and half.

(Opta Joe)
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class
    Leicester winning. Don’t mind that. Keeps us focused
  • Pxul_
    8553 posts League Winner
    Leicester winning. Don’t mind that. Keeps us focused

I agree, we’ve had a chase before and slipped up we’ve got the experience behind us now.
  • Ahmer50x
    20666 posts Club Captain
    Kinda funny how we all thought the title would be between you and City, but we all picked the wrong City :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Kinda funny how we all thought the title would be between you and City, but we all picked the wrong City :joy:

Even funnier how we’re likely to have two teams earn 90+ points again and one of them might not be Man City
  • Wyojasond
    12609 posts Has That Special Something
    Even crazier seeing it like this 😎

• SDoofus
    edited December 2019
    Our season so far is remarkably similar to City's same stretch of games in 2017/18.

15 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses.

In their first 16 games, they won 7 games by a 1 goal margin (we've won 8), and 4 of them were late winners, including a 96th minute winner against Southampton and a 97th minute winner against Bournemouth (3 of ours were late winners).

Even their draw against Everton was a late equaliser, like ours against Man United.

People forget that it wasn't all free flowing football consisting of smashing teams left, right and centre and that our season so far is actually very comparable to theirs that season, only we've had key injuries when they didn't, so you could argue it has been even more impressive, so far.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class
    The fact we’re just under a year since our last league defeat literally amazes me. I’m that time we’ve gone to Old Trafford twice, Beaten City, Chelsea x2, Spurs x2, Arsenal once and Everton.
  • SDoofus
    The fact we’re just under a year since our last league defeat literally amazes me. I’m that time we’ve gone to Old Trafford twice, Beaten City, Chelsea x2, Spurs x2, Arsenal once and Everton.

We've been in more CL finals than had League losses since our defeat against Chelsea at the end of the 2017/18 season :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class
    Also our record against non top 6 teams since 2018.

39 games, 36 wins, 3 draws, 0 loses.

111 points from 117.

Considering in that time City have lost to Wolves, Norwich, Palace, Newcastle, Leicester (before they were even good) it’s quite surprising.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class

We've been in more CL finals than had League losses since our defeat against Chelsea at the end of the 2017/18 season :D

It really is incredible. We do need a league title to reinforce how good we have been but we are literally one of the best teams the prem has seen.
  • SDoofus

It really is incredible. We do need a league title to reinforce how good we have been but we are literally one of the best teams the prem has seen.

It would be a travesty if this Liverpool team didn't win a PL.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18598 posts World Class

It would be a travesty if this Liverpool team didn't win a PL.

Agree. Although I’m sure there are plenty on here praying we don’t :D imagine we somehow don’t win it. I’ll leave the forums
  • Pugzilla
    16948 posts World Class
    Looking across Europe for the CL knockouts, assuming we handle our business, who do you want to avoid?

For some reason I want to avoid PSG. I’d be ok facing Bayern or Barca, along with any Italian team.
  • Apollo
    17250 posts World Class
    As fans, what's your view on your chances now? Are you allowing yourselves to think that it's all but done now that City have fallen away or are you trying to play it down in case of something going wrong? :sweat_smile: