The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom and @wth22 would be found sat, chanting “oh special one” in a candle-lit supply cupboard with a Mourinho shrine.

Is this is the United supply cupboard or the Spurs one? :tongue:

It’s in the hallway, as they were banished from all the rooms, although they do manage to sneak in every now and then, shouting a joke and then running back out squealing “GOT ‘EM!”
  • finsfan85
    13002 posts Has That Special Something
    Now I’m picturing finsfan85 poking his head through the United door and throwing a newspaper with a negative headline about United on it, onto the table, before promptly leaving.

I’d post the positive ones too, but they already cover those in there 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Pietu
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

I don’t personally go that much into politics.

Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

“Now that you are here” :D

I don’t know why, but that made me envision this forum as a big building with several rooms aka threads. And Ahmer50x has just entered the Liverpool room and sat down on a chair, ready to converse.
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

I don’t personally go that much into politics.

Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

“Now that you are here” :D

I don’t know why, but that made me envision this forum as a big building with several rooms aka threads. And Ahmer50x has just entered the Liverpool room and sat down on a chair, ready to converse.

That would be great!

It really would be.

The United room would always be busy, with the likes of Sellish and Apollo leaning back on their chairs, discussing things with El_Nino, arsenalap and Pietu. Keano would be standing by the door ready to ward off any troublemakers. ViVaWhom and wth22 would be found sat, chanting “oh special one” in a candle-lit supply cupboard with a Mourinho shrine.

Every now and then we’ll all hear a strange wailing sound down the hallway, coming from the Man City room, but no one ever speaks of it.

@EA_Andy Please, one final small little thing we need from you is this! This would be so great! A real Fifa Forums building!
  • Ahmer50x
    20591 posts Club Captain
    @ViVaWhom and @wth22 would be found sat, chanting “oh special one” in a candle-lit supply cupboard with a Mourinho shrine.

Is this is the United supply cupboard or the Spurs one? :tongue:

It’s in the hallway, as they were banished from all the rooms, although they do manage to sneak in every now and then, shouting a joke and then running back out squealing “GOT ‘EM!”

I'm assuming this is when I'm giving my presentation in the United room:

giphy.gif

"Repeat after me: Ole's at the wheel..."
  • LFC Simon 98
    18589 posts World Class
    Now I want a forums building just for a day
  • ViVaWhom
    8380 posts League Winner
    what am i reading... international break is almost over so sanity can resume in here
  • Pietu

Imagine GD :lol:
  • Wyojasond
    12585 posts Has That Special Something
    So it’s sounding like Salah might be good to go this weekend now. Any news on Robertson?
  • Apollo
    17199 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    what am i reading... international break is almost over so sanity can resume in here

Its been a looooonnng international break :joy:
  • Sellish
    9765 posts League Winner

I would settle for just a forum bar really.
  • Ahmer50x
    20591 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019

Some doors are never to be opened...This is the best version of GD I can imagine:

giphy.gif
  • Pietu
    ZqImucT.jpg

I need this in my life!!!
  • Pietu

Some doors are never to be opened...This is the best version of GD I can imagine:

giphy.gif

But there are some good laughs occasionally!
  • LFC Simon 98
    18589 posts World Class

I haven’t gone in there in a long time. Weird place
  • SDoofus
    Looks like Robertson and Salah haven't been ruled out for the Palace game just yet.
  • Pietu
    Looks like Robertson and Salah haven't been ruled out for the Palace game just yet.

I don’t want Salah to play unless he is 100%, don't want him to become injury prone.
  • SDoofus
    edited November 2019
    Okay, guys, the international break is almost over, so I've got one last game for you, and it's a hard one.

Rank the following 12 Klopp signings in order of best to worst (no joint rankings allowed).

Mane, Wijnaldum, Matip, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robertson, Van Dijk, Alisson, Keita, Fabinho, Shaqiri and Adrian.

To make things even harder, I am going to add TAA's promotion into the mix, so include him in your rankings.

Go.

Edit: show your working, if you'd like.
  • Apollo
    17199 posts World Class
    Okay, guys, the international break is almost over, so I've got one last game for you, and it's a hard one.

Rank the following 12 Klopp signings in order of best to worst (no joint rankings allowed).

Mane, Wijnaldum, Matip, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robertson, Van Dijk, Alisson, Keita, Fabinho, Shaqiri and Adrian.

To make things even harder, I am going to add TAA's promotion into the mix, so include him in your rankings.

Go.

(12 marks) :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    18589 posts World Class
    Working on it

Do I get an extra point for working out?
  • SDoofus
    Working on it

Do I get an extra point for working out?

:D

There is no wrong or right answer, so no points, but I am interested in hearing reasons for why one player comes above another, etc.
  • El_Nino
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019

Go.

An outsiders view:
    Salah
    VVD
    Mane
    Robertson
    Matip
    Fabinho
    Allison
    Wijnaldum
    Adrian
    Ox
    Shaq
    Keita

I didn’t include TAA as my list is price Relative, hence Matip being so high, and Keita being bottom despite clear talent.

If you include TAA as a free transfer he probably goes under Robertson.

• Pxul_
    8544 posts League Winner
    Virgil
    Salah
    Alisson
    Mane
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    TAA
    Matip
    Wij
    Ox
    Adrian
    Keita
    Shaq

Think that’s everyone
  • wth22
    10753 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019

Go.

Van Dijk
    Salah
    Mane
    Robertson
    TAA
    Alisson
    Matip
    Wijnaldum
    Fabinho
    Ox
    Shaqiri
    Adrian
    Keita
    Post edited by wth22 on
  • Pietu

Go.

1. Van Dijk, completely transformed our defense, the best signing Klopp has made.
    2. Salah, I mean, what can I say about him, absolute quality.
    3. Mane, the start of Kloppos vision, a big game player.
    4. Alisson, world class, gave us the trust in goal that we haven't had for a long time or for someone like, never before.
    5. Fabinho, becomes better and better, I believe that in a year he will be known as the best DM in the world.
    6. Robertson, the rise he had is incredible, from Hull to the Champions League winner, you can't write a better story.
    7. Matip, underrated, those forward runs he makes are something else, like a Bambi on ice but always makes it work, oh and he came on a free.
    8. Wijnaldum, such a versatile player, super press resistant, big game player and he seems like a nice guy.
    9. Oxlade-Chamberlain, has been hit with injuries but has been quality when he has got the chance, especially lately, needs to stay healthy.
    10. Shaqiri, hasn’t played that much but he is quality, doesn't quite fit the system unfortunately.
    11. Adrian, one of the better back up keepers in the league, came on a free, feel safe with him in goal.
    12. Keita, injuries, injuries, injuries, that has been the story of Naby Keita. Has the talent to be right up there with Fabinho but needs to stay healthy, has had the occasional run while fit and looked good but just when you think he starts to get going, gets injured. I'm a big believer that he will overcome the injuries and become a quality player but your body can take only so much.
  • Apollo
    17199 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    Van Dijk
    Salah
    Mane
    Robertson
    TAA
    Fabinho
    Alisson
    Matip
    Wijnaldum
    Ox
    Shaqiri
    Adrian
    Keita
  • Snugglebites
    1375 posts Professional
    VVD - Nothing needs to be said about this signing.
    Mane - I thought this would be a dud but has totally proved me wrong.
    Salah - Pretty similar to Mane.
    Fabinho - He's basically our midfield right now.
    TAA - Has sorted our RB spot for a decade.
    Alisson - Just a great all-around keeper, his calmness is most important after recent GKs.
    Robertson - I still think he's a tad overrated but does his job very well.
    Gini - Obviously held back by the system we play but he's a decent clog in the middle.
    Matip - Poor at the start (due to injuries) but has been great when finally fit.
    Ox - Was looking great before the injury, would probably be higher if it hadn't have happened.
    Shaq - Decent squad player.
    Keita - Similar to Ox but times the injuries by 100. Has potential, though.
    Adrian - Pointless.
  • Kellnerr
    2948 posts Fans' Favourite
    van Dijk
    Salah
    Mane
    TAA
    Robertson
    Fabinho
    Alisson
    Wijnaldum
    Matip
    Oxlade-Chamberlain
    Shaqiri
    Keita
    Adrian

• ViVaWhom
    8380 posts League Winner
    Van Dijk
    Salah
    Mane
    TAA
    Robertson
    Wijnaldum
    Fabinho
    Matip
    Ox
    Shaqiri
    Alisson
    Adrian
    Keita
  • Kellnerr
    2948 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robertson - I still think he's a tad overrated but does his job very well.

wait, why?
  • Pxul_
    8544 posts League Winner
    By the looks of it I’m overrating Alisson 😂