The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • tilen11
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Eriksen, Lo Celso, Alli etc are going. Fellaini, McTominay and Matić will take their place.
  • Kellnerr
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Eriksen, Lo Celso, Alli etc are going. Fellaini, McTominay and Matić will take their place.

    On a serious note, Spurs' squad is stacked with great players, not even Mourinho should need many transfers to get it going.

  • Wyojasond
    12721 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve been saying for awhile that I think Mourinho at Spurs would be a scary team to face. I think he’ll do a lot there personally.

    That being said.....how broken is that locker room? They have a lot of senior players that have done it there way for so long. Will they be open to this change or are they all gonna just keep going with the flow. Eriksen and others seemingly already have both feet out the door 🤷‍♂️
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Whilst it also means that Spurs away is going to be a difficult fixture for us, it's good for us that Jose's Spurs will be facing City at home, Leicester at home, Chelsea home and away, United home and away and Arsenal at home.
  • ViVaWhom
    8402 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Whilst it also means that Spurs away is going to be a difficult fixture for us, it's good for us that Jose's Spurs will be facing City at home, Leicester at home, Chelsea home and away, United home and away and Arsenal at home.

    yeah, he is gonna put a real dent in our title charge
  • Argie8
    6092 posts Big Money Move
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Whilst it also means that Spurs away is going to be a difficult fixture for us, it's good for us that Jose's Spurs will be facing City at home, Leicester at home, Chelsea home and away, United home and away and Arsenal at home.

    yeah, he is gonna put a real dent in our title charge

    :D:D
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Whilst it also means that Spurs away is going to be a difficult fixture for us, it's good for us that Jose's Spurs will be facing City at home, Leicester at home, Chelsea home and away, United home and away and Arsenal at home.

    yeah, he is gonna put a real dent in our title charge

    In the case of United, it's more about the enjoyment of watching you lose and struggle to get into the CL.

    Edit: Long-term, it is good for us that United stay as far away from the CL spots as possible.
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    Does someone here know a lot about stats and what is the best for a traditional RW? For my FM save, I want a right winger who is a pass first guy and creates dangerous chances with his passing and crossing.

    I'm talking about the detailed stats like chances created, key passes stuff like those.

    As someone who has never went into those details and don't know anything about them, what are the best stats to tell who is a good, dangerous right winger?
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    Does someone here know a lot about stats and what is the best for a traditional RW? For my FM save, I want a right winger who is a pass first guy and creates dangerous chances with his passing and crossing.

    I'm talking about the detailed stats like chances created, key passes stuff like those.

    As someone who has never went into those details and don't know anything about them, what are the best stats to tell who is a good, dangerous right winger?

    Probably goals, assists, chances created, key passes and successful take ones. Pace as well.
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Does someone here know a lot about stats and what is the best for a traditional RW? For my FM save, I want a right winger who is a pass first guy and creates dangerous chances with his passing and crossing.

    I'm talking about the detailed stats like chances created, key passes stuff like those.

    As someone who has never went into those details and don't know anything about them, what are the best stats to tell who is a good, dangerous right winger?

    Probably goals, assists, chances created, key passes and successful take ones. Pace as well.

    Searched with Chances Created 50, Key passes 30, Average rating 7.00, Dribbles made 100, my game is 2 seasons long so not many players fit those but the one who I probably will target is Benrahma from Brentford, also Lingard popped up without the Dribbles, shame he is too expensive.
  • Ahmer50x
    20905 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019
  • tilen11
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    Does someone here know a lot about stats and what is the best for a traditional RW? For my FM save, I want a right winger who is a pass first guy and creates dangerous chances with his passing and crossing.

    I'm talking about the detailed stats like chances created, key passes stuff like those.

    As someone who has never went into those details and don't know anything about them, what are the best stats to tell who is a good, dangerous right winger?

    It depends. Playing football manager since the start probably so have quite a lot of knowledge.

    You cant just look at the detailed stats since players performance will be impacted by your tactics, formation, players role, attributes etc. I can go into more detail in a personal message if you would like to know as much as possible :)
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Does someone here know a lot about stats and what is the best for a traditional RW? For my FM save, I want a right winger who is a pass first guy and creates dangerous chances with his passing and crossing.

    I'm talking about the detailed stats like chances created, key passes stuff like those.

    As someone who has never went into those details and don't know anything about them, what are the best stats to tell who is a good, dangerous right winger?

    It depends. Playing football manager since the start probably so have quite a lot of knowledge.

    You cant just look at the detailed stats since players performance will be impacted by your tactics, formation, players role, attributes etc. I can go into more detail in a personal message if you would like to know as much as possible :)

    Sure! @tilen11
  • Wyojasond
    12721 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    Great.....can’t wait to watch Milner against the Palace wingers again 🤦‍♂️

    Wonder if Klopp will think about playing Gomez....maybe a start for Ox too 🤔
  • Snugglebites
    1392 posts Professional
    Milner is ready for Zaha.
  • ChrisLFC
    7246 posts Big Money Move
    Hope Zaha is ready for Milner
  • Pooter
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50501151

    Liverpool are planning to upgrade the stadium again
  • Pugzilla
    17019 posts World Class
    Mildini has got this fellas
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?
  • Ahmer50x
    20905 posts Club Captain
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:
  • Pugzilla
    17019 posts World Class
    Scouse not English amirite
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

    It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

    I don’t personally go that much into politics.

    Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?
  • Ahmer50x
    20905 posts Club Captain
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

    It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

    I don’t personally go that much into politics.

    Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

    In the GOAT Premier League managers list? Win a few leagues in a short span of time.

    Maybe 2 back to back, Maybe 3 in 5 years, something like that. The CL win gives him a massive leg up so if he can just win a few leagues, he'd pass him as a legend for what he's done in England.

    If you're talking overall careers, Klopp needs to win in England and then replicate that in Spain/Italy.
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

    It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

    I don’t personally go that much into politics.

    Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

    In the GOAT Premier League managers list? Win a few leagues in a short span of time.

    Maybe 2 back to back, Maybe 3 in 5 years, something like that. The CL win gives him a massive leg up so if he can just win a few leagues, he'd pass him as a legend for what he's done in England.

    If you're talking overall careers, Klopp needs to win in England and then replicate that in Spain/Italy.

    After Klopp leaves us I can easily see him go to manage Germany and never return back to club football, a World Cup win would be great for him!
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

    It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

    I don’t personally go that much into politics.

    Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

    “Now that you are here” :D

    I don’t know why, but that made me envision this forum as a big building with several rooms aka threads. And @Ahmer50x has just entered the Liverpool room and sat down on a chair, ready to converse.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Now I’m picturing @finsfan85 poking his head through the United door and throwing a newspaper with a negative headline about United on it, onto the table, before promptly leaving.
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    When do you guys have the Prime Minister election?

    UK General Election is on December 12th but I highly recommend keeping politics out of the football sections :tongue:

    It was just one question and politics are a part of football :wink:

    I don’t personally go that much into politics.

    Now that you are here, what do you think Klopp needs to do to comfortably pass Jose on the Goat managers list?

    “Now that you are here” :D

    I don’t know why, but that made me envision this forum as a big building with several rooms aka threads. And Ahmer50x has just entered the Liverpool room and sat down on a chair, ready to converse.

    That would be great!
  • Pietu
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Now I’m picturing finsfan85 poking his head through the United door and throwing a newspaper with a negative headline about United on it, onto the table, before promptly leaving.

    :lol::lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    20905 posts Club Captain
    SDoofus wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom and @wth22 would be found sat, chanting “oh special one” in a candle-lit supply cupboard with a Mourinho shrine.

    Is this is the United supply cupboard or the Spurs one? :tongue:
Sign In or Register to comment.