Sellish wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    We did it!!

Woop woop!! Congrats buddy

Thanks!

You know, it's coming home now :trollface:

To Portugal :lol:

You won the last one so now our turn!

But will you lift the cup on your opponents' home soil?

I guess we'll have to find out :trollface:
  • tilen11
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    Read this today in the Daily Mail. I honestly believe its true, taken into consideration everything about Shaq.

Shaqiri is probably going to leave Liverpool. Lack of playing time and injuries are proving to be too much. They are offering him minutes in Germany and Italy.
  • Wyojasond
    12249 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully Gomez’s injury isn’t too serious 😬

• Cyodine
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Read this today in the Daily Mail. I honestly believe its true, taken into consideration everything about Shaq.

Shaqiri is probably going to leave Liverpool. Lack of playing time and injuries are proving to be too much. They are offering him minutes in Germany and Italy.

I hope he doesn't leave but I can understand him wanting to start or have more playing time. He is definitely good enough to start for most teams in Germany and Italy, even some PL teams as well. He is always very lively when he does play and has scored some amazing goals too!
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    We did it!!

Congratulations @Pietu
  • Pietu
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    AEsey wrote: »
    We did it!!

Congratulations @Pietu

Thanks! It's a big achievement for Finnish football!
  • SDoofus
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    If we win next weekend, then settling down to watch the City vs Chelsea game is gonna be so good. Can’t wait for that game, providing we win.
  • Pietu
    SDoofus wrote: »
    If we win next weekend, then settling down to watch the City vs Chelsea game is gonna be so good. Can’t wait for that game, providing we win.

A draw would be the best result imo, neither team gets the full 3 points.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18276 posts World Class

I’d rather Chelsea win. 100%. I kmow they started the season better but I can’t see them not having a rotten streak at some point
  • Pietu

I’d rather Chelsea win. 100%. I kmow they started the season better but I can’t see them not having a rotten streak at some point

As long as City don't win everything is good!
  • Cyodine
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero

Agreed. As much as I would like to see City lose, I'd rather just both of them walk away with a point.
  • tilen11
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    Just like Simon mentioned.. Chelsea will probably have a bad streak at some point so it would be better if they win but as long as City doesnt get the W, Im happy.
  • El_Nino
    3977 posts National Call-Up
    I think a rotten/awful streak isn’t likely, looks like we have fantastic morale/work ethic under frank so I see no reason why we’d go on a long run, equally we clearly don’t have the quality you or city do, so yeah If I were a pool fan then I’d definitely want a Chelsea win, might keep us within 6 of you, but I doubf it’d be an issue for you long run, as much as I Hope I’m wrong 😂
  • Ahmer50x
    20013 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    I think a rotten/awful streak isn’t likely, looks like we have fantastic morale/work ethic under frank so I see no reason why we’d go on a long run, equally we clearly don’t have the quality you or city do, so yeah If I were a pool fan then I’d definitely want a Chelsea win, might keep us within 6 of you, but I doubf it’d be an issue for you long run, as much as I Hope I’m wrong 😂

Substitute Ole for Frank and reread that as though it’s February.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18276 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »

Substitute Ole for Frank and reread that as though it’s February.

That’s actually the example I was going to give. It’s easy when it’s going well. A few bad games and it could collapse completely
  • finsfan85
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Massive difference being the depth we have. And still have RLC and Rudiger to come back with Kante just returning.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18276 posts World Class
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Massive difference being the depth we have. And still have RLC and Rudiger to come back with Kante just returning.

Yes but your star players this season (Tammy and Mount) both have very little premier league experience. Tammy stops firing who will score the goals is my question. Giroud is alright but isn’t gonna bag a goal too often.
  • finsfan85
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Yes but your star players this season (Tammy and Mount) both have very little premier league experience. Tammy stops firing who will score the goals is my question. Giroud is alright but isn’t gonna bag a goal too often.

Also have Batshuayi who has done well in limited minutes. We are also rumored to be in the market for a striker in January if our ban is overturned (appeal to be heard on Nov 20).
  • SDoofus
    6252 posts Big Money Move
    We’ll see over the next few weeks if Chelsea can cope with a more difficult run of fixtures. They’ve had a fairly easy start to the season, and when they have actually played some of the harder teams/bigger games, they dropped points.

4-0 loss to United
    1-1 with Leicester
    2-1 loss to Liverpool

(I view this as easy, compared to us, who have played Leicester, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Spurs and United already)

If they manage to beat City next weekend, then I can see them continuing their current run of great form, tbh.
  • Tornado31619
    17923 posts World Class
    All this talk about City and Chelsea, yet everyone’s forgetting about the party animal himself:
    Leicester-City-Training.jpg