The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Cyodine
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

I can see this happening, the boys are hungry and the opposition has been dreadful at times. I think the stars will align for Liverpool to go unbeaten to win the PL.

A gold PL trophy would be so fitting for winning it on the 30th Anniversary of our last win.

A gold PL trophy would just look stunning! Might as well get the CL trophy in gold too!
  • Ahmer50x
    20851 posts Club Captain
    You lot do remember your fixture list in December right? No chance you go unbeaten :joy:
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    You lot do remember your fixture list in December right? No chance you go unbeaten :joy:

Everton home, easy win
    Bournemouth away, easy win
    Watford home, easy win
    Leicester away, unbeaten record at risk
    Wolves home, easy win

Leicester are the only threat, really, and I think the mentality monsters will ensure us Liverpool fans have a great boxing day. It is also the game after we bring the CWC Trophy home, so confidence will be sky high.
  • TakeItSlow
    8442 posts League Winner
    Nice prediction :lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    20851 posts Club Captain

Everton home, easy win
    Watford home, easy win
    Wolves home, easy win

Leicester are the only threat, really, and I think the mentality monsters will ensure us Liverpool fans have a great boxing day. It is also the game after we bring the CWC Trophy home, so confidence will be sky high.

Can easily see Eddie Howe sneaking a 3-2 win against tired legs or something coincidental like that happening.
  • SDoofus
    Last December, we had Everton, Burnley away, Bournemouth away, Man United, Wolves away, Newcastle and Arsenal.

Record?

WWWWWWW.
  • SDoofus

Everton home, easy win
    Watford home, easy win
    Wolves home, easy win

Can easily see Eddie Howe sneaking a 3-2 win against tired legs or something coincidental like that happening.

Mate, where have you been for the last year and a half? Our record over this season and the entirety of last season is:

41 wins
    8 draws
    1 loss.
  • SDoofus
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

It's easier when your team is an utter powerhouse.
  • Cyodine
    Only Leicester pose a risk, everyone else should be a comfortable win.

@Ahmer50x by the time anyone has tired legs Bournemouth will not be able to make any late chances. It will easily be a 3-0 win for Liverpool and then we will take Fraser in January.
  • SDoofus
    Only Leicester pose a risk, everyone else should be a comfortable win.

@Ahmer50x by the time anyone has tired legs Bournemouth will not be able to make any late chances. It will easily be a 3-0 win for Liverpool and then we will take Fraser in January.

:D

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.
  • El_Nino
    4141 posts National Call-Up
    Doofus starting to sound a lot like womb
  • Cyodine
    I'm also predicting Firmino to win the Golden Boot this year. It could even be 3 golden boots (Mane, Firmino, and Salah) that vision is a bit foggy at the moment.
  • Cyodine
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Doofus starting to sound a lot like womb

I'm sure you would be hyped if your team was going to win the PL and CL this season.
  • SDoofus
    I'm also predicting Firmino to win the Golden Boot this year. It could even be 3 golden boots (Mane, Firmino, and Salah) that vision is a bit foggy at the moment.

Yeah, that goes without saying.

Alisson will win the golden glove, VVD will win POTY again, as well as the upcoming Ballon d'Or, Firmino will win the puskas award, our kids will be hoisting the EFL Cup, whilst our first team will be sitting pretty at the end of the season with winners medals for PL, CL, Super Cup, CWC and FA Cup. Mbappe will join in the summer as a result of this.
  • Pxul_
    8646 posts League Winner

Alisson will win the golden glove, VVD will win POTY again, as well as the upcoming Ballon d'Or, Firmino will win the puskas award, our kids will be hoisting the EFL Cup, whilst our first team will be sitting pretty at the end of the season with winners medals for PL, CL, Super Cup, CWC and FA Cup. Mbappe will join in the summer as a result of this.

Wonder when we decide to wake up😂🤔🤔
  • Cyodine

Maybe Arsenal can let us use their trophy cabinet for storage.

Mbappe already knows if he comes to Liverpool he is getting a statue.
  • SDoofus
    edited November 2019

Good idea, they've got plenty of room in there. In return, we can send Origi over to Arsenal once a week to train Pepe how to play football.
  • Cyodine

Good idea, they've got plenty of room in there. In return, we can send Origi over to Arsenal once a week to train Pepe how to play football.

That would be very generous to allow World Class Divock Origi to help Nicolas "Take-ons" Pepe learn to play something that resembles football. It's always nice to see a top team helping out a team in crisis.
  • Pietu
    4672 posts National Call-Up
    2 hour hype!
  • ViVaWhom
    8386 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    nvm
  • arsenalap
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    I think you might with the world cup tbh
  • Pxul_
    8646 posts League Winner
    Think we should hold our team captive in the summer and win the euros!
  • finsfan85
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    So is Cyodine now a Liverpool fan? Could’ve sworn he claimed to be a neutral not too long ago
  • TakeItSlow
    8442 posts League Winner

A powerhouse that hasn’t won the premier league ever? Not sure that sits well.
  • SDoofus

18 League titles, 13 European cups including 6 CL trophies and 30 domestic cups.

61 in total.

I am sorry, but that is powerhouse status.
  • El_Nino
    4141 posts National Call-Up

18 League titles, 13 European cups including 6 CL trophies and 30 domestic cups.

61 in total.

You have no Tammy Abraham, or Mason Mount, you don’t even have the best RB in the league, pipe down.
  • SDoofus

61 in total.

You have no Tammy Abraham, or Mason Mount, you don’t even have the best RB in the league, pipe down.

giphy.gif
  • Pietu
    4672 posts National Call-Up

61 in total.

You don't have Pukki, pipe down.
  • SDoofus
    Btw, @El_Nino, you need to sort yourself out an avatar.
  • Apollo
    17384 posts World Class
    Btw, @El_Nino, you need to sort yourself out an avatar.

If we're on the subject, @arsenalap you too!