The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • Pietu
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    Guys, today at 17:00 UK time is Finland's match, you should definetely watch it if you can! It's going to be a party if we win!
  • Pugzilla
    16904 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Guys, today at 17:00 UK time is Finland's match, you should definetely watch it if you can! It's going to be a party if we win!

    Good luck to the Suomi lads. You remind me of someone I used to know btw.

  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    ncf3MhY.jpg

    This is very interesting to look at.

    We have had the 9th hardest start to the League so far, and have done extremely well in that period, finding ourselves 8 points clear. It is great to see that our next 5 is the 2nd easiest run of games and the remainder of the season is the 3rd easiest run of games. We are in such a strong position.

    Other notes:

    Chelsea and City have had very easy fixtures so far. City's next 5 is the 3rd hardest of the lot, so it will be very interesting if this results in the gap becoming insurmountable. Chelsea's next 5 and rest of the season fixtures is a lot harder than what they've done so far, so there's scope for a drop off.

    Leciester's next 5 is even easier than ours. This could really shape up into a Liverpool vs Leciester season if it goes well for them.

    Southampton, Norwich and Watford may find themselves lifted out of the bottom 3 soon, as their starts have been horrendously hard.

    Everton have done woefully. Easiest start of the lot, but they're 15th.

    Sheffield United... wow. 3rd hardest start of the lot and they are 5th.
  • Pietu
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Guys, today at 17:00 UK time is Finland's match, you should definetely watch it if you can! It's going to be a party if we win!

    Good luck to the Suomi lads. You remind me of someone I used to know btw.

    "I'm just somebody that you used to know"

    Thanks! You don't know that guy anymore then?
  • Pugzilla
    16904 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Guys, today at 17:00 UK time is Finland's match, you should definetely watch it if you can! It's going to be a party if we win!

    Good luck to the Suomi lads. You remind me of someone I used to know btw.

    "I'm just somebody that you used to know"

    Thanks! You don't know that guy anymore then?

    I know him still and we are on good terms but haven’t spoke in years.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.
  • Pietu
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Guys, today at 17:00 UK time is Finland's match, you should definetely watch it if you can! It's going to be a party if we win!

    Good luck to the Suomi lads. You remind me of someone I used to know btw.

    "I'm just somebody that you used to know"

    Thanks! You don't know that guy anymore then?

    I know him still and we are on good terms but haven’t spoke in years.

    You should talk to him more often!
  • Pietu
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    Would be great but don't think so
  • SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    No.
  • Wyojasond
    12579 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    Would be amazing to see, but I don’t think we’ll even get through December without a loss honestly 🤷‍♂️
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Mfw I discover that this thread is full of sissies.

    giphy.gif


  • Wyojasond
    12579 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Mfw I discover that this thread is full of sissies.

    giphy.gif


    😂😂😂 Tell you what, we get through December and I’ll get on the hype train with you 😉💁‍♂️

  • Pxul_
    8528 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    Easy, once we get past December it’ll be straight forward
  • Pietu
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Mfw I discover that this thread is full of sissies.

    giphy.gif


    Sissi are one of the toughest people in the world but you have no idea what I'm talking about :wink:
  • El_Nino
    4084 posts National Call-Up
    I’d take that table with a pinch of salt @Doofus Arsenal for a start don’t really make a lot of sense, how can they have had the 15th easiest run so far yet also have the 17th easiest run left?

    Asked for you guys going unbeaten, definitely plausible, but I think you’ll slip up(no pun intended) sooner or later, Title is yours for sure, but with CL and domestic cups i think it’ll be too hard to go unbeaten in the PL
  • arsenalap
    6632 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    I’d take that table with a pinch of salt @Doofus Arsenal for a start don’t really make a lot of sense, how can they have had the 15th easiest run so far yet also have the 17th easiest run left?

    Asked for you guys going unbeaten, definitely plausible, but I think you’ll slip up(no pun intended) sooner or later, Title is yours for sure, but with CL and domestic cups i think it’ll be too hard to go unbeaten in the PL

    Yh I really dont understand it
  • Pxul_
    8528 posts League Winner
    Watford as well is contradictory.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Apparently it was used with fixture difficulty rankings in Fantasy League.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/comments/dvbx35/oc_premier_league_standings_strength_of_schedule/
  • TakeItSlow
    8163 posts League Winner
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow
  • Pxul_
    8528 posts League Winner
    When’s Laporte back? Because if he’s still out come our away game I think we’ll walk it.

    *depending on how much they spend in Jan
  • TakeItSlow
    8163 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow

    Your attitude is appalling.

    Coming from Mr. Know it all?

    Yeah man!
  • El_Nino
    4084 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow

    Your attitude is appalling.

    Coming from Mr. Know it all?
  • TakeItSlow
    8163 posts League Winner
    Got to play City away, Arsenal away, Leicester away, Spurs away.

    Plenty of opportunities to lose a game.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow

    Your attitude is appalling.

    Coming from Mr. Know it all?

    Yeah man!

    Er, what?

    I'm just saying, 99% of the stuff you predict turns out to be completely wrong, so now that you've said City will beat us, I am feeling great. Again, thank you!
  • TakeItSlow
    8163 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow

    Your attitude is appalling.

    Coming from Mr. Know it all?

    Yeah man!

    Er, what?

    I'm just saying, 99% of the stuff you predict turns out to be completely wrong, so now that you've said City will beat us, I am feeling great. Again, thank you!

    I mean likewise with yourself don't you think? Saying we would lose at Old Trafford, in fact I think you said we'll lose convincingly. Probably said you'll destroy United as well.

    They're called predictions for a reason, because the thing you're predicting could easily go one way or the other :joy:

    Maybe we should both shut up and let the season play out, how about that.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    City will beat you at home again and ruin the unbeaten run.

    Now we know that won't happen. Thanks, @TakeItSlow

    Your attitude is appalling.

    Coming from Mr. Know it all?

    Yeah man!

    Er, what?

    I'm just saying, 99% of the stuff you predict turns out to be completely wrong, so now that you've said City will beat us, I am feeling great. Again, thank you!

    I mean likewise with yourself don't you think? Saying we would lose at Old Trafford, in fact I think you said we'll lose convincingly. Probably said you'll destroy United as well.

    They're called predictions for a reason, because the thing you're predicting could easily go one way or the other :joy:

    Maybe we should both shut up and let the season play out, how about that.

    tenor.gif?itemid=4990167
  • Cyodine
    1917 posts Play-Off Hero
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    I can see this happening, the boys are hungry and the opposition has been dreadful at times. I think the stars will align for Liverpool to go unbeaten to win the PL.

  • tilen11
    5647 posts Big Money Move
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    ReZMGp6.jpg
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Cyodine wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone think there's a decent chance we might actually win the PL and do it unbeaten? Eclipse Arsenal's achievement with more points.

    I can see this happening, the boys are hungry and the opposition has been dreadful at times. I think the stars will align for Liverpool to go unbeaten to win the PL.

    A gold PL trophy would be so fitting for winning it on the 30th Anniversary of our last win.
Sign In or Register to comment.