Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11604 posts Has That Special Something
    Champions league draw is this week right?
  • Tornado31619
    17036 posts World Class
    Thursday.
  • Pietu
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who do you think we will get boys?
  • Pxul_
    7911 posts League Winner
    Doesn’t matter who we get because we’re the best team in Europe! We’re the team everyone is afraid to get😏
  • Wyojasond
    Pietu wrote: »

We’re in Pot 1 this year as opposed to being in Pot 3 the last few years 😂 So we won’t see a couple of bigger teams in the group stages for a change. Although, Real Madrid, Atletico, and Dortmund are all likely in pot two. Maybe Ajax to, if they qualify.
  • El_Nino
    3206 posts National Call-Up

We’re in Pot 1 this year as opposed to being in Pot 3 the last few years 😂 So we won’t see a couple of bigger teams in the group stages for a change. Although, Real Madrid, Atletico, and Dortmund are all likely in pot two. Maybe Ajax to, if they qualify.

Ajax will be a shadow of themselves from last year I think. Real look incredibly poor still. Only Athletico/BVB that I’d be bothered about if I were you.
  • Wyojasond
    El_Nino wrote: »

Ajax will be a shadow of themselves from last year I think. Real look incredibly poor still. Only Athletico/BVB that I’d be bothered about if I were you.

Yeah I agree. I do like the job Ajax has done replacing there big money moves, but they are really missing De Jong more than De Ligt I’d say. Real has enough firepower they can beat anyone on there day, but I’d still fancy us.

You think Chelsea will be Pot 1 as well? The page I’m looking at has them there 🤔
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    Europa league winners are in pot 1
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Europa league winners are in pot 1

Duh 🤦‍♂️😂 Seriously can’t believe I forgot that 😂
  • Pietu
    Don't want Dortmund or Atletico tbh
  • Tornado31619
    17036 posts World Class
    Would be more worried about BVB than Atletico TBH. Atletico are basically the Spanish West Ham, they make all these flashy signings and still achieve **** all :joy:
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner
    edited August 26
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter who we get because we’re the best team in Europe! We’re the team everyone is afraid to get😏

you lost 3 times in the group... extremely lucky to get out, you should pray for easy group
  • Pietu
    Would be more worried about BVB than Atletico TBH. Atletico are basically the Spanish West Ham, they make all these flashy signings and still achieve **** all :joy:

I really rate Atletico this season, think they will win the league. Also I want an easy group so we can fully focus on the league :joy:
  • LFC Simon 98
    17312 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

you lost 3 times in the group... extremely lucky to get out, you should pray for easy group

‘Extremely lucky’ wise up pal it was in our own hands.
  • Argie8
    5828 posts Big Money Move

"Pray" lmaoooo. As though we didn't beat PSG, Munich and Barcelona on the way to winning the champions league just a few months ago
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect

It's actually cringeworthy how bitter you still are about our European cup triumph.

Carry on though 😂😂😂
  • SDoofus
    5106 posts Big Money Move

Tbh, we are so elite now that pretty much 99% of the possible group options are easy.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t mind Viva guys. He’s just pissy he paid money to go and see United lose to the mighty Crystal Palace at Old Trafford 😂😏

If that doesn't humble them what will
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner
    edited August 26
    Don’t mind Viva guys. He’s just pissy he paid money to go and see United lose to the mighty Crystal Palace at Old Trafford 😂😏

i mean you do realize palace beat man city at etihad last season... its hardly the most shocking thing in the world

and FYI the tickets were a bday gift, so i didnt pay for them. i dont even understand the point you are making??? am i supposed to feel silly for going to old trafford?
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »

and this is why he is a **** manager, they were just trying to help him not look stupid

• finsfan85
    12436 posts Has That Special Something

i mean you do realize palace beat man city at etihad last season... its hardly the most shocking thing in the world

But this season they beat you without tHe BeSt RiGhT bAcK iN tHe WoRlD
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »

But this season they beat you without tHe BeSt RiGhT bAcK iN tHe WoRlD

you lost 4-0 to us, you can sit down :lol: but dont worry reece james will solve all your problems
  • LFC Simon 98
    17312 posts World Class

and FYI the tickets were a bday gift, so i didnt pay for them. i dont even understand the point you are making??? am i supposed to feel silly for going to old trafford?

Whoever got you them as a bday present must really hate you ngl
  • Wyojasond

Well happy belated birthday then @ViVaWhom.

Either way, calm down 😂 It’s called banter, you should know 😉
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imagine going to old trafford for your birthday to watch your team get torched by Roy hodgsons crystal palace.
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner
    Imagine going to old trafford for your birthday to watch your team get torched by Roy hodgsons crystal palace.

fake news, the match wasnt on my birthday
  • ViVaWhom
    8143 posts League Winner

Well happy belated birthday then @ViVaWhom.

Either way, calm down 😂 It’s called banter, you should know 😉

i am cool as cucumber
  • Wyojasond
    It is crazy to think how long this unbeaten run at home has been going on 😎