Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• tilen11
    4497 posts National Call-Up
    Off: Chelsea hit with a 2 transfer window ban.

Fifa said that the club had been found guilty of 29 breaches of Article 19 – the most serious infringement relating to the registration of minors – and several others.

Chelsea will make their return to the 10th place it seems.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15243 posts World Class
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Off: Chelsea hit with a 2 transfer window ban.

Fifa said that the club had been found guilty of 29 breaches of Article 19 – the most serious infringement relating to the registration of minors – and several others.

Chelsea will make their return to the 10th place it seems.

Won’t be able to sign Higuain now unless they get its postponed
  • Kellnerr
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    They'll find a way to delay the ban and to make transfers next summer, so they should be fine. Them and Arsenal won't be any threat to the top4 I'd say, they are in a state similar to us between 2010 and 2015 (not that bad tho)
  • Tornado31619
    13529 posts Has That Special Something
    ESPN say they’re likely to be allowed to make signings this summer whilst their appeal is heard.
  • tilen11
    4497 posts National Call-Up
    Now all 9789 players on loan will get their chance.
  • Apollo
    7898 posts League Winner
    TV rights have been discussed in here before so I thought I'd post this here:

Brilliant news :o
  • Pxul_
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    Love that
  • Wyojasond
    9318 posts League Winner
    How do y’all think we’ll lineup this weekend. Guess some of it depends if Martial or Lingard make it back.

Honestly I’m really wondering if Klopp is gonna start Henderson after his performance against Bayern. But who do we drop to make room for him? Maybe Keita and go 4-2-3-1? Not that I think Keita should be dropped but wouldn’t surprise me either.
  • Tornado31619
    I wouldn't be playing a two-man midfield against us.
  • Pxul_
    I’d say one of hendo/Gini will be dropped and Keita should start to keep his momentum.
  • Pxul_
    I wouldn't be playing a two-man midfield against us.

This, I’d play a 433 personally
  • Tornado31619
    Keita-Fabinho-Gini

Is what you should go with IMO.
  • Wyojasond
    9318 posts League Winner
    Keita-Fabinho-Gini

This is what I fully expect to be honest but just somehow see Hendo sneaking in 😂
  • ViVaWhom
    6583 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    TV rights have been discussed in here before so I thought I'd post this here:

Brilliant news :o

holy **** yes! i can watch barca again
  • forearms
    3817 posts National Call-Up
    You guys dont have bein sports over there?
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class
    Keita-Fabinho-Gini

I agree

Wow...
  • Kellnerr
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd go with Keita-Hendo-Fabinho
  • Pxul_
    I feel like I’ve changed my mind I think it should be Gini-Fabinho-Hendo
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I feel like I’ve changed my mind I think it should be Gini-Fabinho-Hendo

Klopp won't drop Hendo after his performance against Bayern it'll be that midfield trio.
  • Tornado31619
    Matić reportedly not with our squad. ****.
  • Wyojasond
    9318 posts League Winner
    Can’t wait for tomorrow. Think the game will hinge on how we handle Pogba. If we can frustrate him early and keep him from adding to the attack I really like our chances because I expect him to leave some holes in the midfield that we can hopefully exploit.

Martial and Lingard playing will be interesting to see. Have to agree with a lot of the guys on the ManU thread. Expecting Lingard back with Martial potentially coming on late. We have been absolute **** at old trafford the last 5 years and that adds another layer to this.

Win and I think we kick on to take the league. Lose and I don’t think we’ll come close to City again. Been awhile since this game meant so much with at least one of the teams in a title race.

I’ve already made my picks for us to win 2-1 but I can see this game going so many different ways. Hyped 😎😎😎
  • Pxul_
    Looking ahead of the game, id take a draw but I’m hoping for a win obviously. Can’t wait for it!
  • ChrisLFC
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn't take a draw. We need to win every game. Don't expect City to drop more than 5-6 points between now and May.
  • Kellnerr
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd take a draw today, would put us back on top of the league with arguably the easier remaining fixtures. Prepare for the Udt Fans **** storm if they win 'to stop us winning the league' :confounded: :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    9318 posts League Winner
    The PSG loss has really made this game a no lose situation for them again recently. Lose and they’ll say see we still can’t hang with the big boys, win and the bottler comments will be non stop 😂

I don’t think we can take a draw today. City might have the tougher end schedule but I don’t see them losing again this year to be honest, maybe a draw is in there somewhere but I don’t see it.

The games on at 7am here, pretty sure I’ll be having breakfast beers today 😂
  • Mike
    9099 posts League Winner
    edited February 24
    The PSG loss has really made this game a no lose situation for them again recently. Lose and they’ll say see we still can’t hang with the big boys, win and the bottler comments will be non stop 😂

I don’t think we can take a draw today. City might have the tougher end schedule but I don’t see them losing again this year to be honest, maybe a draw is in there somewhere but I don’t see it.

There is still something to lose. Get beat and they will hand Liverpool the title
  • AEsey
    5790 posts Big Money Move

Delusional comment, this is the biggest rivalry in football, of course there is something to lose. Not even before you mention the fact that you lot could win the league this season and if you beat us you will have taken all 6 points from our fixtures
  • Mike
    9099 posts League Winner
    Biggest rivalry in football. Ha