Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    VerifiableNaughtyGoldfinch-max-1mb.gif
  • Pooter
    1078 posts Professional
    At least Liverpool's players head won't be mistaken for a football itself tomorrow.....since Bayern Munich will be Muller Light, with the said player trying re-enacting the Bundesliga's logo on that poor Ajax player
  • SDoofus
    4091 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »
    At least Liverpool's players head won't be mistaken for a football itself tomorrow.....since Bayern Munich will be Muller Light, with the said player trying re-enacting the Bundesliga's logo on that poor Ajax player

We don’t play until next week unfortunately
  • Pooter
    1078 posts Professional
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »

We don’t play until next week unfortunately

ooof, so you are correct......, but they will still be Muller Light anyway
  • ChrisLFC
    6896 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 13
    A B team that's consists of a 4 World cup winners, 2 UCL winners, thiago Silva, Di maria and Veratti. :D :D

Dimiji Traore won the UCL ffs. Literally not relevant

World cup winner Pogba didn't do anything all game btw
  • LFC Simon 98
    15952 posts World Class
    Klopp would be a dream of a manager
  • tilen11
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 13
    Off Liverpool topic but... Where do I apply for this? :joy:

Marcelo Bielsa's "Spy" is 20-year-old intern who has been sent on day missions in towns of upcoming opponents to drink in pubs with fans and consume local media
  • Pxul_
    7194 posts Big Money Move
    tilen11 wrote: »

Marcelo Bielsa's "Spy" is 20-year-old intern who has been sent on day missions in towns of upcoming opponents to drink in pubs with fans and consume local media

Hey you can’t take my job 😂
  • tilen11
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Sure can :joy:

This guy must be living the dream. Ffs he gets paid to drink and talk about football :joy:
  • Pxul_

This guy must be living the dream. Ffs he gets paid to drink and talk about football :joy:

I mean I’m at work now so I’m being paid to talk about people talking about football 😂
  • tilen11

I mean I’m at work now so I’m being paid to talk about people talking about football 😂

BUT.. Do you get to drink on the job while talking about people talking about football? :open_mouth:
  • Pxul_

BUT.. Do you get to drink on the job while talking about people talking about football? :open_mouth:

If I didn’t drive to and from work I could😂
  • tilen11
    edited February 13

If I didn’t drive to and from work I could😂

ffs

Well anyway.. You hiring? :joy:
  • Pxul_
    Unfortunately not 😔
  • tilen11
    Unfortunately not 😔

Pathetic :(
  • tilen11
  • tilen11
    edited February 13
    According to BILD Liverpool are still in the race and keen on signing Frankurt striker Luka Jović.
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    According to BILD Liverpool are still in the race and keen on signing Frankurt striker Luka Jović.

I saw us linked to Immobile recently too. I feel like Werner is way better than both. It’s a shame that Brewster got injured so badly early this year. Klopp has high hopes for him. He could easily be our Rashford. At this point though I think we have to go get a top ST this summer.
  • Adrian095
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    A B team that's consists of a 4 World cup winners, 2 UCL winners, thiago Silva, Di maria and Veratti. :D :D

Dimiji Traore won the UCL ffs. Literally not relevant

World cup winner Pogba didn't do anything all game btw

But those psg players were quality and have European experience. Everyone acting as like the replacements were choupo moting level :D
  • ViVaWhom
    7218 posts Big Money Move
    liverpool should cruise past Bayern considering Spurs B team destroyed the german league leaders
  • wth22
    9483 posts League Winner
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    liverpool should cruise past Bayern considering Spurs B team destroyed the german league leaders

Especially since it's Bayern B too. Anything less than a 3 goal home victory will be a massive let down.
  • ChrisLFC
    edited February 14
    I'm hoping Klopp throws the tie so we can focus on the league.
  • ChrisLFC
    edited February 14
    wth22 wrote: »

Especially since it's Bayern B too. Anything less than a 3 goal home victory will be a massive let down.

Bit ironic posting this after PSG B 2-0 United
  • Tornado31619
    15256 posts World Class
    I'm hoping Klopp throws the tie so we can focus on the league.

What a loser mentality.

It was a massive let down.
  • wth22
    9483 posts League Winner

And to call that a massive let down would still be an understatement.
  • Adrian095
    So no one bantering Arsenal fans. Smh
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    Juve want to offer us Dybala for Salah 😂🙄....pass
  • Elpistolero91
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So no one bantering Arsenal fans. Smh

Nobody cares about arsenal. Arsenal are like everton to us.