Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    City fans singing are you watching were top of the league, what a bunch a ****
    It’s actually “Raheem Sterling, he’s top of the league”

I know what i heard ffs 😂
  • Mike
    10043 posts Has That Special Something

You heard wrong then
  • Sercs
    18682 posts World Class
    7 mins added :open_mouth:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    2-0
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner

You heard wrong then

are you watching were top of the league, no way does that sound like raheem sterling HES top of the league
  • ViVaWhom
    8242 posts League Winner
    get used to your new position
  • Ahmer50x
    19086 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    get used to your new position

Nah, Spurs are coming for that.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited February 6
    I think top 4 will end up looking like:

1. City
    2. Spurs
    3. Liverpool
    4. United
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner

You heard wrong then

are you watching were top of the league, no way does that sound like raheem sterling HES top of the league

Definitely sounded like they were singing "Raheem Sterling hes top of the league" to me.
  • Pugzilla
    16425 posts World Class
    edited February 7
    Shane wrote: »

1. City
    2. Spurs
    3. Liverpool
    4. United

Real knee **** to me. We still have a game in hand and are dealing with many injuries.

Edit: wow J3rk is censored yikes
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    Spurs lol
  • SDoofus
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 7
    Imagine thinking a team whose record after 25 games is W19 D5 L1 is suddenly going to fall to third because they drew a couple of games whilst ravaged by injuries :D

Spurs' upcoming fixtures:

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

I'd be very surprised if the gap between ourselves and Spurs isn't bigger than the current 5 points, when all that is said and done.
  • tilen11
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    sPUrs wILl wIN iT
  • Sellish
    9398 posts League Winner
    Spurs won't win it lol.
    They would be lucky to end second.

But all of a sudden City is just as big favorites as Liverpool, if not slightly bigger.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17819 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

1. City
    2. Spurs
    3. Liverpool
    4. United

Real knee **** to me. We still have a game in hand and are dealing with many injuries.

Not allowed to be mean. Common Pug you know this by now
  • Pugzilla
    16425 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

1. City
    2. Spurs
    3. Liverpool
    4. United

Not allowed to be mean. Common Pug you know this by now

Don't even know what to believe now. Stream bought me a bottle of Don Julio and I am stinking atm. UP THE REDS.
  • ViVaWhom
    8242 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Imagine thinking a team whose record after 25 games is W19 D5 L1 is suddenly going to fall to third because they drew a couple of games whilst ravaged by injuries :D

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

I'd be very surprised if the gap between ourselves and Spurs isn't bigger than the current 5 points, when all that is said and done.

thing is you lot have been poor 90% of the time and have scraped win, that luck had to end sometime, now you are getting the results your performances deserve and if this continues you will be a distant 2nd (think you will still stay ahead of spurs)
  • LFC Simon 98
    17819 posts World Class

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

thing is you lot have been poor 90% of the time and have scraped win, that luck had to end sometime, now you are getting the results your performances deserve and if this continues you will be a distant 2nd (think you will still stay ahead of spurs)

Poor 90% of the time lmao. Talk about exaggeration. City ain’t exactly been the team they were last year either
  • Pxul_
    8062 posts League Winner
    Imagine saying a team who are pretty close to city’s tally last year are playing poor...
  • SDoofus
    edited February 7

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
    Palace 0-2 Liverpool
    Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
    Liverpool 4-1 Cardiff
    Liverpool 2-0 Fulham
    Watford 0-3 Liverpool
    Burnley 1-3 Liverpool
    Bournemouth 0-4 Liverpool
    Liverpool 3-1 Man United
    Wolves 0-2 Liverpool
    Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle
    Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal

Tell me more about how we've been poor 90% of the time and scraped wins.

Ignoring that, I am pretty shocked that it is a United fan saying this. How short is your memory? Maybe you should revisit some of United's title winning seasons, in which there were plenty of scraped wins/draws and injury time winners.

2008/09 in particular.
  • Sellish
    9398 posts League Winner

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

Poor 90% of the time lmao. Talk about exaggeration. City ain’t exactly been the team they were last year either

Is it just me who thinks City are even better this year just without the luck?
  • SDoofus
    Sellish wrote: »

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

Yep.
  • Pugzilla
    16425 posts World Class

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

Yep.

Yeah adding Mahrez and Laporte etc. they have certainly got worse.
  • SDoofus
    edited February 7
    The City of last year only lost 2 PL games, both by 1 goal margins against Liverpool and United.

The City of last year wouldn't lose to Palace at home or Leicester and Newcastle away. Nor would they get comfortably beaten by Chelsea.

In my opinion, of course.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17819 posts World Class

Leicester
    Dortmund
    Burnley away
    Chelsea away
    Arsenal
    Dortmund away
    Southampton away
    Palace
    Liverpool away

I just don’t see the same utter dominance from them. They won what 17/18 on the bounce at one stage last year and plenty be 3/4/5/6 goal margins. This year they just ain’t looked as impressive
  • Sellish
    9398 posts League Winner
    I know. Obviously they had much better results last season but when I watch them they looks just as good if not slightly better just that others teams are better this year.

But I accept that my opinion may be wrong, the results speak for itself.
  • SDoofus
    edited February 7
    We need to crush Bournemouth.

Next 5:

H Bournemouth
    A Man United
    H Watford
    A Everton
    H Burnley

Optimistic that we'll get 13 out of 15.

City's

H Chelsea
    H West Ham
    A Bournemouth
    H Watford
    A Man United

Once we get United away out of the way, our run in looks very favourable.
  • Gervonta
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    The only thing getting crushed is those title hopes tbh.
  • Pxul_
    8062 posts League Winner
    If we go to united and win, I think the title will be ours imho🤷‍♂️
  • Sellish
    9398 posts League Winner
    I don't know. Away against United & Everton. Two teams who would love to destroy your title hope.
    Watford is never easy aswell.

But City doesn't have a single easy game there.
    Home against West Ham maybe.