Best player to try for around 1 mil

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Was leaning towards trying butra with hazard, Bale and silva in behind him but not sure, any recommendations on who to try with around the million mark?

Comments

• Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    Best
  • Diggy
    12711 posts Has That Special Something
    Best or bergkamp
  • MagnificDan
    Really how much roughly are there prices at?
    Not sure on best though as I can't really get on with 433 this year, but Bergkamp sounds interesting!
  • Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    Best around 850k, Bergkamp around 900k atm. Will drop more.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Kluivert
  • MagnificDan
    Wow didn't realise they had got that low, might see if I can fit a squad around Bergkamp for 1.1 cheers
  • eJousie
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get Begkamp is all I can say. I bought him a bit too soon but he's worth every penny I paid for him.
  • MagnificDan
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Kluivert
    eJousie wrote: »
    Get Begkamp is all I can say. I bought him a bit too soon but he's worth every penny I paid for him.

Really want to try him but I don't know if it's worth having a poor squad around him, wouldn't do him justice?
    I'm leaning towards stoichkov up top and a decent squad behind him possibly one cheap legend in there.
    Do you think the Bergy squad with cheaper players would be better?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Kluivert is the only legend I've had for a decent period (50+ games) and he's just incredible for me.

I play him in both my teams, neither of which are that expensive. Neymar is the only other expensive player I have really.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6082 posts Big Money Move
    Crespo and Deco
  • eJousie
    edited January 2016
    Kluivert

Really want to try him but I don't know if it's worth having a poor squad around him, wouldn't do him justice?
    I'm leaning towards stoichkov up top and a decent squad behind him possibly one cheap legend in there.

Im using Bergkamp in 2 cheap squads atm (drop the IF's ofcourse ;)) and it works like a charm. Atm he is at 27 games with 23 goals and 13 assists.
    Here are the two teams he's currently in and the third one is the topsquad he will be in when I can afford Crespo.

yqflWeq.png

emON6CI.png

ZfSTQbG.png
  • MagnificDan
    Kluivert

Im using Bergkamp in 2 cheap squads atm (drop the IF's ofcourse ;)) and it works like a charm. Atm he is at 27 games with 23 goals and 13 assists.
    Here are the two teams he's currently in and the third one is the topsquad he will be in when I can afford Crespo.

yqflWeq.png

emON6CI.png

ZfSTQbG.png

That final squad looks devastating
  • eJousie
    Kluivert

yqflWeq.png

emON6CI.png

ZfSTQbG.png

That final squad looks devastating

Yeah it does. Can't wait to play with it. Just need Crespo to drop a tad more :)
    Once the winter upgrades are done I'll sell Auba and get Kluivert for him.
  • Edu
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    save the change

2d0853a1fdb917a6bbc86bd9169efef2.png
  • eJousie
    Edu wrote: »
    save the change

Regular Ronaldo is **** this FIFA.
  • MagnificDan
    edited January 2016
    Edu wrote: »
    save the change

Not tried him this year, didn't really like his card last year. Plus I like to use lm and rm with decent passing stats, he'd be wasted in my play style.
    Post edited by MagnificDan on