Dilemma (yes I know another "which team" thread)

Galaynn
375 posts Sunday League Hero
what would you guy suggest? My inclination is for team A, but I keep changing my mind ... and ofc I have another ten teams in mind ...

Team A (would leave me w/ 200k spare)

pitch-1159432.jpg

Team B (200k left here as well)

pitch-1159438.jpg

Team C (would leave me w/ no coins left)

pitch-1159445.jpg

Comments

• Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    C with Gullit at CAM and Crespo ST
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    B, no question in my mind. It has a real (and awesome) misfiled that can hold up in this wide open formation. The others have glaring - and sometimes shocking - personnel choices IMO.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    B, no question in my mind. It has a real (and awesome) misfiled that can hold up in this wide open formation. The others have glaring - and sometimes shocking - personnel choices IMO.

This - And all the non informs can be upgraded over time to their special versions
  • Galaynn
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

thanks mate - and LOL I agree some choices are questionable to say the least, I am a Milan fan and always try to squeeze as may Milan legends as possible ...

• AlexSolm
    8618 posts League Winner
    A has 2 out of 3 CMs with very low passing and shooting. It's between B and C, meaning having Gullit and Modrić or Crespo and Lothar, which seems like the better and cheaper option
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    B with nedved over futre
  • Galaynn
    YungShadow wrote: »
    C with Gullit at CAM and Crespo ST

thanks mate, good suggestion, I would need prices to go does a bit for this but might become affordable in a few days
  • Galaynn
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    B with nedved over futre

thanks mate, but as a Milan fan I will NEVER have Nedved in a team (a bit stupid I know ...)
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    ?

looksbetter.png
  • Galaynn
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    ?

looksbetter.png

nice team, but it costs 2ml more than the teams above ...
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    B