Toronto FC Video Dynasty - Year Two - New York FC vs Toronto FC

Comments

• bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Toronto FC at Columbus, MLS Game Three

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Wow, that's a lot of emotions. What a save by Bendik at minute 11, even if I agree he could/should have done more on the 2-0 goal (but he really made us forgive him at the beginning of the second half). To be honest also their defence was abysmal with the 3-2 goal.

Anyway, being 3-0 down and then coming back and also risking to win it is surely something worth rejoicing about. It's Columbus that should talk about two points dropped after all. :)
  • dannyboy
    12823 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn, almost got the winner
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Wow, that's a lot of emotions. What a save by Bendik at minute 11, even if I agree he could/should have done more on the 2-0 goal (but he really made us forgive him at the beginning of the second half). To be honest also their defence was abysmal with the 3-2 goal.

Anyway, being 3-0 down and then coming back and also risking to win it is surely something worth rejoicing about. It's Columbus that should talk about two points dropped after all. :)
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Damn, almost got the winner

Hopefully, I can carry the momentum forward. We've really started the season poorly when you include the pre-season tournament.
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 13
    tfcgame4pic_zpsa8tuj0qm.png

tfcstats4_zpss4g1tydt.png

tfc4ratings_zpstakmt3hr.png

tfc4ratings2_zpsnltfehbz.png
    Post edited by bhurst99 on
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    That was a helluva comeback against the Crew, and almost a win even. Kamara was a beast, guess he and Higuain patched things up. :D
  • Virtual_K wrote: »
    That was a helluva comeback against the Crew, and almost a win even. Kamara was a beast, guess he and Higuain patched things up. :D

For one night anyway.
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 13
    mls16standings3_zpsacvbyoxi.png
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 13
    moore_zpsy4xkymdu.png

Here come the injuries. You may remember we had a boat load of injuries by the end of last season including Defoe and Bradley. This year starts with a small injury to Moore who had some keys goals late last season. Hopefully, it's not the start of another injury crisis.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    So what you're saying is that you have Moore injuries. ;)
  • ale85bg
    Sprained knee... It hurts, but luckily it's nothing really major. Keep it up! He'll be back sooner than you expect. :)
  • Virtual_K wrote: »
    So what you're saying is that you have Moore injuries. ;)

Nice. LOL

• Toronto vs New York Red Bulls, MLS Game Four

• ale85bg
    A little unlucky with that woodwork towards the end... But, sorry to say that, the loss looked deserved.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Defense struggled at times that really cost you, but you did have some good chances to at least even the score. Bumpy start to the season, but at the Galaxy are doing well. :p
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    A little unlucky with that woodwork towards the end... But, sorry to say that, the loss looked deserved.

We richly deserved it. Maybe we have a hangover from winning the title last year.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Defense struggled at times that really cost you, but you did have some good chances to at least even the score. Bumpy start to the season, but at the Galaxy are doing well. :p

It's always got to be about the Galaxy.
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    tfcgamepic4b_zpsxx5zy7fe.png

tfc4pic2_zpsh7zmbsx5.png

Match Statistics
    tfcgame4stats_zps5r4lroh9.png

Match Events
    tfc4events_zpshq2i2d8q.png

Match Ratings
    tfc4ratingsa_zpse39njlkq.png
  • mls16stand4_zps810lfva4.png
  • Toronto vs DC United, MLS Game Five

• ale85bg
    Billy Hamid at his best I see! :(
    Unlucky on the 1-0 goal, it was really really impossible to save. 2-0, I don't even comment. I've conceded way too many myself the same way! :joy:
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Billy Hamid at his best I see! :(
    Unlucky on the 1-0 goal, it was really really impossible to save. 2-0, I don't even comment. I've conceded way too many myself the same way! :joy:

Yeah, second goal was a whopper.
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    tfcgame5pic_zpsvgv1n1sd.png

Match Statistics
    tfcgame5stats_zps1ykv3exc.png

Match Events
    tfc5gameevents_zpsmekfyzpm.png

Match Ratings
    tfcgame5ratings_zpsgp6nyaor.png
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    mls16stand5_zpsfxnkmelr.png
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Toronto FC vs Orlando, Second Season, Game Six

• bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    tfc6pic_zpsbeveykcb.png

Match Statistics
    tfcstats6_zpskczmoqh5.png

Match Events
    tfc6sideevents_zpswgj6w8yr.png

Match Ratings
    tfc6ratings_zpsaocx50wg.png
  • ale85bg
    Defoe! YEAH!
    I haven't seen the video yet but it looks like a very good win. You had less possession than them, but you've been way more effective. Well done!
  • ale85bg wrote: »
    Defoe! YEAH!
    I haven't seen the video yet but it looks like a very good win. You had less possession than them, but you've been way more effective. Well done!

Thanks. We needed the win in the worst way.
  • mls16stand6_zpslx3grair.png
  • bhurst99
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Montreal vs Toronto FC, MLS Game Seven -- Derby Time!

• subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Well done!! Nice victory in the derby.

After the great start of the match, you suffered a lot before half time, but it looks like second half was better... especially after the red card.

The last couple of results are a relief.