What to do

I keep a concept squad of extinct players that I search for every once in a while, and I managed to find a SMOTM Delph, so I bought it. For those of you with him, has he played well, and where do you play him? If I choose to sell him I will sell it to one of you guys.

Overall, I have a problem, I bought a SMOTM Delph who is fresh (but I'm the 3rd owner) and I have no clue what to do with him :/

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13939 posts Moderator
    Well, why did you buy him?
  • BenWAFC
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2015
    I've got him and in my opinion he's noticeably better than the first MOTM and in my opinion he's worth the 60K I paid. I've got him at RCM in a 4312 beside IF Wilshere and IF Carrick and out of the 3 he's the best attacking player for me.
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I do that sometimes. Buy cards for no real reason becuase they are extinct :D
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    rblue wrote: »
    I do that sometimes. Buy cards for no real reason becuase they are extinct :D

Same here, have Hernandez,smotm Delphi,if Fellaini etc

Not used once lol
  • jenksiee123
    21243 posts Club Captain
    Did it have 99 contracts and a Catalyst chem style? it'll be mine if it did :p
  • Did it have 99 contracts and a Catalyst chem style? it'll be mine if it did :p

It does! I gotta ask, why did you put Catalyst and 99 contracts on him, and then not use him?!
  • jenksiee123
    21243 posts Club Captain
    Did it have 99 contracts and a Catalyst chem style? it'll be mine if it did :p

It does! I gotta ask, why did you put Catalyst and 99 contracts on him, and then not use him?!

Same reason as @rblue mentioned. I bought him thinking I'd maybe use him but never did.
  • BenWAFC wrote: »
    I've got him and in my opinion he's noticeably better than the first MOTM and in my opinion he's worth the 60K I paid. I've got him at RCM in a 4312 beside IF Wilshere and IF Carrick and out of the 3 he's the best attacking player for me.

Do you think he would do well at CAM then? I know the work rates aren't ideal, but I remember his original MOTM being okay there
  • Decided that I am going to list him in 20 minutes because I can't think of a use for him. If anyone is interested in him you can pm me