5 x 50k packs

vizzion89
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hold your nerve guys. Toty is one week!

Comments

• Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    TOTY so we can get know one and be depressed?
  • vizzion89
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    TOTY so we can get know one and be depressed?
    Pray for that or pull someone today who is very quickly dropping in value? Market is crumbling muzza
  • KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Go on lads open them, I need that Shaqiri, Cech and everyone else to drop loads :joy:
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Opened one with FP, David Silva & Jackson Maetinez.. Could be worse I guess!
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    markets dropping nicely, at around 7% in all yesterday, we get that all week and were looking at everything being near 2/3 of todays values
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Any hint of lightning rounds?
  • DoD_Jester
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Any hint of lightning rounds?

doesnt look like it, the 50k packs are all day
  • vizzion89
    Ive just been checking twitter to. Seems like this could be it!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    50k packs are tempting but want to save these 8k points for the 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of pulling a blue
  • Ranger8806
    73 posts Park Captain
    Got decent luck from opening all 5. Packed Hazard, Fabregas, Marchisio, Otamendi, and SIF Shaqiri
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Ranger8806 wrote: »
    Got decent luck from opening all 5. Packed Hazard, Fabregas, Marchisio, Otamendi, and SIF Shaqiri

this is what annoys me, you get this luck then other people decide to open them and get rubbish lol
  • Bergkamp10
    714 posts Sunday League Hero
    vizzion89 wrote: »
    Ive just been checking twitter to. Seems like this could be it!

What does twitter say ?

Players are dropping really fast.
  • SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    I opened 3 with my last 3k FP from the deal and got absolute garbage.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    I cant wait for the Offline Tournaments for TOTS which give you a Untradable 50k pack :D they were actually good
  • DoD_Jester
    I cant wait for the Offline Tournaments for TOTS which give you a Untradable 50k pack :D they were actually good

there were tournies last year that gave prizes like that? i gave up in nov last year and didnt come back to FUT til feb
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5226 posts Big Money Move
    Cracked and picked up a fresh RB Cech for 120k.
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class

there were tournies last year that gave prizes like that? i gave up in nov last year and didnt come back to FUT til feb

It was better than that for some (me) it didn't register if you won offline so you got a 50k pack for every time you won it. I was stacking 10-15 packs a week for the next TOTS :D
  • DoD_Jester

only issue i have with cech now is that i think all the 1%ers here now have him in there plans, think im going to see if baia hits the same sort of price and pick him up instead
  • SGLT

Do u play the fantasy premier league?
  • DoD_Jester
    edited January 2016
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

It was better than that for some (me) it didn't register if you won offline so you got a 50k pack for every time you won it. I was stacking 10-15 packs a week for the next TOTS :D

is that y u and the other guy(cant recall who, snipguy maybe?) had so many 15 untradeables then? was wondering how you got them all
  • WhoAteAllDepay

only issue i have with cech now is that i think all the 1%ers here now have him in there plans, think im going to see if baia hits the same sort of price and pick him up instead
    Don't be a hipster mate :wink:
  • DoD_Jester

Don't be a hipster mate :wink:

im nothing if not different mate

in fairness, a 100k + GK is pretty much the last player i'll be looking for, but the amount of concept teams ives seen with RB Cech in has genuinly put me off him lol
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Ranger8806 wrote: »

Minus Hazard I got the exact same lol
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up

well done, I cracked yesterday and picked him for :# 138k
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    SGLT wrote: »

Yea! Haven't looked at it in months though lol
  • SGLT
    SGLT wrote: »

Yea! Haven't looked at it in months though lol

It's just I was having a look at people's scores in my mini league and my brother had played someone with the same name as u in the cup part of it last week and I thought I had seen that name in here.