Anyone enjoying playing this game now?

tylerbxz
57 posts Park Captain
I havent played anyone in the last week who isnt spamming/abusing long shots and slide tackles. No fun in the game at all anymore.

Comments

• Guaedian
    85 posts Park Captain
    Down with the #dribblepigs and #longshotswines!
  • blue166
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Not at all.

It is one big chore to play.

#dribblepigs #longshotswines
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Enjoying it more than before actually
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It is enjoyable when the game awards you for being the better player and you're not being
    killed by random long shots.
  • blue166
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Teepo wrote: »
    It is enjoyable when the game awards you for being the better player and you're not being
    killed by random long shots.

Problem is it doesn't reward true football enough. Let's be honest.
  • ICUP
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Don't care about dribble pigs, don't care about long shot fodders. What I do care about is the slow flipping player switching and these OP FIFA 15 long through balls.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    The pace is quick and finesse/flair moves are coming together nicely. Fifa 16 should show EA what tweaks Fifa 17 requires.
  • blue166
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    The pace is quick and finesse/flair moves are coming together nicely. Fifa 16 should show EA what tweaks Fifa 17 requires.

So great to invest in a game only for EA to workout what to correct for FIFA 17. So 16 is a wasted year..
  • SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    blue166 wrote: »

So great to invest in a game only for EA to workout what to correct for FIFA 17. So 16 is a wasted year..

This game only needs one correction!
    #commentdacode
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes I agree with the OP and if your talking about playing FUT then in my opinion I don't think it's ever been really 'fun' because of the behaviour and styles of play/tactics you have to put up with during games. Online the game for me is more like survival of the fittest where people pretty much do whatever it takes to win. There are some good players and you get the odd decent game with someone who plays the game in a normal fashion but that is rare. My opinion on FIFA 16 has fluctuated between thinking it's okay to hating it at times but the one word that sums it up for me this year is frustration.
  • tarheels_forever
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2016
    yes i am enjoying it more than ever now. and when i do win it is without long shot or dribble abuse.
  • Andyvalver
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm having it since the patch. I have gone from div 1 to div 3 and looks like it's gonna be div 4
  • blue166
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Andyvalver wrote: »
    I'm having it since the patch. I have gone from div 1 to div 3 and looks like it's gonna be div 4

Ditto. Playing football no longer rewards you.

So this is what EA want to give the masses.. It is terrible. They marketing FIFA as the beautiful game and that it would reward football minded thinkers. Clearly they have back tracked somewhat since FIFA day one.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5510 posts Big Money Move
    50/50 for me. Really enjoyed it at the start, thought it needed a couple tweaks but those changes still haven't come and the most recent update has made me game feel a little off in some areas.

I still enjoy it but some things have become frustrating to see happen game in game out.

But its still better than anything EA have put out in the last 5 years and its only January, will probably see more updates to correct some things in the future.
  • tylerbxz
    57 posts Park Captain
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Yes I agree with the OP and if your talking about playing FUT then in my opinion I don't think it's ever been really 'fun' because of the behaviour and styles of play/tactics you have to put up with during games.
    Ive had no problems with this in past years because it was still possible to play and win without abusing game mechanics but this year those tactics are much harder to beat with about abusing them yourself.