The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Will Coutinho Get A TOTS Card????

Jcoxy98
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
He was nominated for PFA players of the year award, and got into the TOTS for PFA.
Let's stop moaning about his 4 goals and 4 assists.....
But that aside do you think he will get a TOTS card? Given the awards he has been given already.

Comments

• A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Very high chance even though he should be no where near the team.
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    yes
  • Jcoxy98
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    True, I think he will be
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    50-60%
  • Suarez8
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoping for other players myself, but very likely since he's in PFA TOTY
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    He will.
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    doesnt deserve it
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    He'll get in, hard to see them leaving out pool players altogether. Personally I'd rather see Mignolet there.
  • Reezus
    StaticVG wrote: »
    doesnt deserve it

Fellow professionals in the league voted for him but people on the EA forums will preach he didn't deserve it, lmao.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Runefang wrote: »
    He'll get in, hard to see them leaving out pool players altogether. Personally I'd rather see Mignolet there.

Someone who was dropped for Brad Jones during th season should not be applauded for having a good season.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Reezus wrote: »
    doesnt deserve it

Fellow professionals in the league voted for him but people on the EA forums will preach he didn't deserve it, lmao.

These professionals also helped vote David Luiz into the TOTY.
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    A Gamer wrote: »

The ignorance of some people on here is hitting a new level.

He was voted into the top 5 players by fellow Premier League professionals, yet there are people who say "he should be nowhere near the top 18".

watch games before you jump on bandwagons

• Reezus
    Peter wrote: »

Someone who was dropped for Brad Jones during th season should not be applauded for having a good season.
    Same GK who is currently leading the most clean sheets and on his way to winning the Golden glove yeah.
  • Peter

Same GK who is currently leading the most clean sheets and on his way to winning the Golden glove yeah.

Yeah him. Yes he's had a great 2nd half of the season, but he was awful in the 1st half.

Stats don't tell the whole story.
  • AZ21
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park

Yeah him. Yes he's had a great 2nd half of the season, but he was awful in the 1st half.

stats show he hasn't let in goals meaning at least a point for that given game
  • Peter
    AZ21 wrote: »

He's not single handedly responsible for clean sheets.

Earlier in the season there were occasions he was single handedly responsible for conceding goals.

As I said, he's been great in the 2nd half of these season, but as is so often the case win these type of things people have forgotten how bad he was in the first half.
  • Reezus

Wait what, of course he is, that's his job.
  • keema-v
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite

wow are you really that dense? nothing to do with defenders either mind :D
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    doesnt deserve it

I think you said the same about Suarez, now it makes sense.
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    hope so
  • Lockett45
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Phil wrote: »

The ignorance of some people on here is hitting a new level.

He was voted into the top 5 players by fellow Premier League professionals, yet there are people who say "he should be nowhere near the top 18".

watch games before you jump on bandwagons

• Fletch
    3505 posts National Call-Up
    Guaranteed as he was selected in the best 11 of the season
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

Imagine thinking Arsenal will sign Fekir using the The Metro as your only source
  • ChrisLFC
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    doesnt deserve it

@StaticVG

Professional footballers opinion >
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes true
  • FC Intl
    edited April 2015

Yes true

:D What are people watching. He's been brilliant
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    hasan09876 wrote: »

Imagine thinking Arsenal will sign Fekir using the The Metro as your only source

It was actually Sunday Mirror but Metro was the first link so I chose that.
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional

I could keep 38 clean sheets in a season provided I had amazing defenders in front of me, or the opposition had awful strikers so I never had to make a save. Would that make me the best keeper in the world?
  • FC Intl
    phep wrote: »

I could keep 38 clean sheets in a season provided I had amazing defenders in front of me, or the opposition had awful strikers so I never had to make a save. Would that make me the best keeper in the world?

Is that the situation Mignolet is in though? No.
  • ChrisLFC
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    phep wrote: »

Toure, Lovren, Johnson, Enrique and Lovren aren't exactly top defenders. Factor in the three ATB for most of the season and having Can as a makeshift CB.