EA!!!! FIX LONG SHOTS NOW!

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don't like losing because someone press B randomly and ruin
all my hard work to win.

And also please make defender 200% less affected by turning-momentum so
they can actually keep up With running alongside Box exploiters.

A player without the ball is way too affected by momentum, or
maybe just too slow at accelerating (which is because there's no footplanting in this game).

Comments

• blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2016
    Yep correct.

Long shot goals are way to easy and laughable in a modern day game. It is game breaking.

And the dribble along the box with nifty quick turning against the slow terrible defending movement is also game breaking. This combined is far worse than the LB+Y lofted through ball from previous years.

It is almost impossible to defend a 1 or 2 goal lead as the opponent will more times than not score from some spam dribble #dribblepig

The game is just terrible currently. EA have killed defending. Defenders are just plain dumb on FIFA.
  • Teepo my small minded comrade, don't get worked up just because you lost. At the end of the day you need to rember it is only a game, and it clearly isn't one you strive in, take it easy pal hope this helped in some way :smile:
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think long shots are a good way of breaking down park the bus players
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro

The point is that they are too OP.
  • Lochie-T, keep your shiity, small-brained opinion to yourself instead of being an **** on this forum - you disgraceful
  • Sorry Peter my brethren I was just expressing my 37 cents, don't get butthurt man! Maybe its time to put the keyboard down man cause your getting a little firey. I'm sure your not the only pindicked illiterate **** out there :smiley: stay positive bro
  • CHenge your **** attitude lochie t and STOP akting like a child How about you offer some usefulle input to the conversation and change your attitude you rat. :-(
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Long shots would be fine if you had to actually set it up and not just score a long shot because you misclicked the shot button...

And don't mind that Lackey dude, he's just a troll.
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    It is just the pure ease of the shot knowing you will probably score or win a corner at worse.

And because attackers can turn so quick compared to slow defenders pulling these shots off from range are even easier. No one seems to get touch tight.

Oh, unless you want to go the 100% Aggression and pressure routes.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Is this only in D1-2 or something?

I know long shots are OP but I don't concede that many nor do I play against anyone who keep spamming them
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah Div 1 and 2 mainly. Touching Div 3 also.
  • IDARYL
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    blue166 wrote: »

hey blue166 10 years ago we was playing pes 6 together lol
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    IDARYL wrote: »

OMG.. Yes we were. We were also in a group together were we not? Used to play a lot of 2v2s?

PES 6 especially was a blast online.

How you doing these days bud? You were on Xbox weren't you?
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite

You could just not give the opponent space to hit a long shot?

Personally every fifa their is something the OP. Ea nerfs it the people complain about something else being op :neutral:
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro

Personally every fifa their is something the OP. Ea nerfs it the people complain about something else being op :neutral:

The issue is that you do not need a great deal of space. Even if you are marking they can gain a small margin and spank one with little effort. Goalkeepers take a very strange diving line to allow them to fly in.
  • IDARYL
    5677 posts Big Money Move

OMG.. Yes we were. We were also in a group together were we not? Used to play a lot of 2v2s?

i was but on ps4 now cos my mates play it. Yeah the group was called pesfan.com, the 2v2 on that game was great
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro

i was but on ps4 now cos my mates play it. Yeah the group was called pesfan.com, the 2v2 on that game was great

Ah yes pesfan.com

I still go on pesfan and check forums.

What mode you play most on FIFA?
  • Lachie_T wrote: »
    Teepo my small minded comrade, don't get worked up just because you lost. At the end of the day you need to rember it is only a game, and it clearly isn't one you strive in, take it easy pal hope this helped in some way :smile:

it wont help these people. instead of practicing their defense to get better, they would rather just CRY CRY CRY about getting their butts whipped in this game.