It's unfair!

Deni323
381 posts Sunday League Hero
I've read lots of complains how when you play seasons the matchmaking gives you way stronger opponent from +2 or more divisions above yours(ex: you are in div 5 you get an opponent from div 3 )

I think that is unfair and should be addressed.

However I'm personally div 2 player and I don't really mind getting an opponent from div 1, even when I'm relegated to div 3, it's not that big of a difference, plus it gives you challenge.

But...

What is really really really annoying to me is that if you play with let's take Arsenal and if you put 'club quality matching' to restrictive or that is 'match mine' HOW ON EARTH is Real, Barca and Bayern in the same hat as Arsenal??

Only because they all got 5 stars? that is just not right...those 3 clubs are by far the strongest teams in the game and to keep it fair they should play only against each other.

Unless you don't mind playing with an obvious disandvantage that is...

...I mind...

Arsenal ratings: attack 84
mid 80
def 80


Barcelona ratings: attack 92
mid 85
def 82

+14 'rating points' advantage to Barcelona



Let's take an example where that same Arsenal would have similar advantage


Arsenal ratings: attack 84
mid 80
def 80

Sampdoria ratings: attack 78
mid 76
def 74

+16 'rating points' advantage for Arsenal...

And guess what, Sampdoria has 4 stars, while Arsenal has 5 stars...16 points difference

HOW can then Arsenal and Barcelona be in the same category when the difference is 14 points??


It's just annoying to play with teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Borussia against kids who like Barcelona and Real just because they are popular and have Messi and Ronaldo(with all due respect to true fans of these two clubs) and can make huge difference in the game.


And just one more note...in fifa 15 this wasn't an issue...Barcelona, Real, Bayern and Chelsea were in one category while other clubs with 5 stars were in another(if you put club quality on match mine)


Peace out



Comments

  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    hard life
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

  • iD33J91
    6391 posts Big Money Move
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

    It's to stop you waiting hours for a game. If (for example) you could only play teams with a +10 range then toj might not find an opponent for hours and everyone would just use the same teams anyway
  • iD33J91
    6391 posts Big Money Move
    Stop losing games and this won't be a problem. You want to play 4 star teams (Sampdoria) when you're a 5 star team? That's more unfair than two 5* teams playing each other
  • I can't connecting to Fifa 16 ultimate team
  • Avivzarko wrote: »
    I can't connecting to Fifa 16 ultimate team
    Avivzarko wrote: »
    I can't connecting to Fifa 16 ultimate team
    Avivzarko wrote: »
    I can't connecting to Fifa 16 ultimate team

  • It's doesn't connect in to the ea servers
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

    It's to stop you waiting hours for a game. If (for example) you could only play teams with a +10 range then toj might not find an opponent for hours and everyone would just use the same teams anyway

    yes but that's for you to decide...if you don't want to wait you put matchmaking to default and no problem.

    But you will always find an opponent matching arsenal, chelsea etc

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Stop losing games and this won't be a problem. You want to play 4 star teams (Sampdoria) when you're a 5 star team? That's more unfair than two 5* teams playing each other

    Where did I say I want to play 4 star team with 5 star team? I said that it would be unfair to play that game just as it is unfair to play Arsenal - Barcelona because 14 points difference.

    judging by your avatar is easy for you to say when you play with an advantage in every game.

    It's not about wining or losing, it's about fare play and ability to play with few different teams not just barca - real every game.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine wanting to play as Barca, Real or Bayern and every game you play is against one of the other two.

    Wouldn't that be rather boring?
  • iD33J91
    6391 posts Big Money Move
    Deni323 wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

    It's to stop you waiting hours for a game. If (for example) you could only play teams with a +10 range then toj might not find an opponent for hours and everyone would just use the same teams anyway

    yes but that's for you to decide...if you don't want to wait you put matchmaking to default and no problem.

    But you will always find an opponent matching arsenal, chelsea etc

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Stop losing games and this won't be a problem. You want to play 4 star teams (Sampdoria) when you're a 5 star team? That's more unfair than two 5* teams playing each other

    Where did I say I want to play 4 star team with 5 star team? I said that it would be unfair to play that game just as it is unfair to play Arsenal - Barcelona because 14 points difference.

    judging by your avatar is easy for you to say when you play with an advantage in every game.

    It's not about wining or losing, it's about fare play and ability to play with few different teams not just barca - real every game.

    My avatar? Lol I support Liverpool, I don't play seasons and haven't for about 3 years sooooo good guess
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boring maybe, but those clubs are the strongest and they should play against each other.

    you can take weaker teams to 'kill' that boredom...but then some of the player would realize that the're not not as good as when they play with the strongest teams against weaker ones ;)
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

    It's to stop you waiting hours for a game. If (for example) you could only play teams with a +10 range then toj might not find an opponent for hours and everyone would just use the same teams anyway

    yes but that's for you to decide...if you don't want to wait you put matchmaking to default and no problem.

    But you will always find an opponent matching arsenal, chelsea etc

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Stop losing games and this won't be a problem. You want to play 4 star teams (Sampdoria) when you're a 5 star team? That's more unfair than two 5* teams playing each other

    Where did I say I want to play 4 star team with 5 star team? I said that it would be unfair to play that game just as it is unfair to play Arsenal - Barcelona because 14 points difference.

    judging by your avatar is easy for you to say when you play with an advantage in every game.

    It's not about wining or losing, it's about fare play and ability to play with few different teams not just barca - real every game.

    My avatar? Lol I support Liverpool, I don't play seasons and haven't for about 3 years sooooo good guess

    great, now take liverpool and play some seasons against barcelona or real...and then come back here and say that I dont have a point with this thread.
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe the teams in the Champions League should refuse to play Bayern, Real and Barca as they're too good.

    Since seasons is meant to be the closest thing to a football simulator you can get on console?
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Maybe the teams in the Champions League should refuse to play Bayern, Real and Barca as they're too good.

    Since seasons is meant to be the closest thing to a football simulator you can get on console?

    oh come on, that is just totally different thing.

  • Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    Juve can beat any of them teams.
  • Team Sam
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    While you're at it, can you get Arsenal another opponent in the next round of the Champions League, as being matched with Barca is a little unfair?
  • Aku
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Team Sam wrote: »
    While you're at it, can you get Arsenal another opponent in the next round of the Champions League, as being matched with Barca is a little unfair?

    That !!!
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    you don't see the point...probably because most of you play with those strongest teams so you enjoy the advantage you have.



    the solution is simple though...if you see pre-match that your opponent is barcelona, real just press options > exit game...until you get same rated team as yours ;)

    unfortunately that is the only way to play it fair
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    Juve can beat any of them teams.

  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play FWIC mode if all you want is a level playing field. All stats equalised. Otherwise it's a football sim and, guess what, football isn't fair. Stop being an entitled crybaby.
  • iD33J91
    6391 posts Big Money Move
    Deni323 wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Well, if you spend $60 on a game that advertise balance, new way of play, play beautiful, play your way...you'd expect not to play with disadvantages at least.

    It's to stop you waiting hours for a game. If (for example) you could only play teams with a +10 range then toj might not find an opponent for hours and everyone would just use the same teams anyway

    yes but that's for you to decide...if you don't want to wait you put matchmaking to default and no problem.

    But you will always find an opponent matching arsenal, chelsea etc

    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Stop losing games and this won't be a problem. You want to play 4 star teams (Sampdoria) when you're a 5 star team? That's more unfair than two 5* teams playing each other

    Where did I say I want to play 4 star team with 5 star team? I said that it would be unfair to play that game just as it is unfair to play Arsenal - Barcelona because 14 points difference.

    judging by your avatar is easy for you to say when you play with an advantage in every game.

    It's not about wining or losing, it's about fare play and ability to play with few different teams not just barca - real every game.

    My avatar? Lol I support Liverpool, I don't play seasons and haven't for about 3 years sooooo good guess

    great, now take liverpool and play some seasons against barcelona or real...and then come back here and say that I dont have a point with this thread.

    It wouldn't bother me playing against those teams. I certainly wouldn't come in here and start crying.

    I play against teams of FUT that are 1000's times more expensive and have wayyyyy more stats than me. Oh well. Win some, lose some

    Just get better
Sign In or Register to comment.