Dominate games but still lose

tylerbxz
57 posts Park Captain
Is this handicap/scripting? I'm constantly dominating games, 60%+ possession, 10+ shots on target but the other keeper always make unbelievable saves and then mine will concede his one 40yard shot in the game. I dont think ive played a game this year where me keeper has had more saves then goals conceded but my opponents is usually motm. Never get a pen from constant slide tackles. Do games even give you a chance from the start? I cant be bothered to play this game if someone can spam slide tackles and score the one terrible 30yard chance they create in a game.
"play beautiful" ...haha definitely true...

Comments

• Guaedian
    85 posts Park Captain
    It's because the opposing player knows how to exploit the long shot so that it goes in all the time while you are playing fair and the game rewards you by having the keeper make saves against you. It's not your fault- the #longshotswines and #dribblepigs have destroyed it all.
  • tylerbxz
    57 posts Park Captain
    long shots, near post shots from the corner flag, theyll all go in, my keeper has never had more than 4 saves. Counter attacks, pace, and dribbling, way easier than actually trying to play the game.
  • I was in seasons and I was arsenal and the opponent was Barcelona I dominated him from start to finish and at the end drew 0-0 and I still don't know how had 20 shots on goal 16 on target he had 2 shots 1 one target and at half time should of been 5-0 up and it was only because their goal keeper saved every shot I threw at him, to me it looked like he was on defensive which he shouldn't be because it's Barcelona and he tried counter attacking me a few times but couldn't because I was dominating him in every apartment
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is an "It's all in your head" strange thing happening.
  • tylerbxz
    57 posts Park Captain

Knew somebody would say that. What is in my head when i lose 1-0 with his keeper having 12+ world class saves and mine having 0 saves.
  • I agree tyler, I bet most People will dominate games but lose because of how many saves a world class goalkeeper makes
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tylerbxz wrote: »

Knew somebody would say that. What is in my head when i lose 1-0 with his keeper having 12+ world class saves and mine having 0 saves.

These things definitely exist. I have been sarcastic.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    If it happens EVERY match than you're doing something wrong. Probably need to improve your finishing or shoot from better positions. Even if there is some strange mechanism to make you lose (and there isn't one), it won't affect every game, maybe just every few games at most.
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Four things you need to improve/change:

-Stop playing realistic/fair

-Improve finishing (which means running to the cornerflag and then run towards goal zigzagging like an idiot then driven pass for tap-in)

-When defending, ALWAAYYYS run into the middle with your defending player ready to
    tackle the attacking player as he dribblepigs/longshotswines into the middle (they only run
    to the wings when you have barricaded off the middle with 10000 players).
    When they run along the sides, they always turn 90 degrees into the middle, so if you put your player there, you'll have figured out the defending in this game online.

- Buy Ibarbo

Now you're ready for division 1!
  • DDMAC007
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    If it happens EVERY match than you're doing something wrong. Probably need to improve your finishing or shoot from better positions. Even if there is some strange mechanism to make you lose (and there isn't one), it won't affect every game, maybe just every few games at most.

• Stevo_Jalapeno
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Teepo wrote: »

-Improve finishing (which means running to the cornerflag and then run towards goal zigzagging like an idiot then driven pass for tap-in)

-When defending, ALWAAYYYS run into the middle with your defending player ready to
    tackle the attacking player as he dribblepigs/longshotswines into the middle (they only run
    When they run along the sides, they always turn 90 degrees into the middle, so if you put your player there, you'll have figured out the defending in this game online.

- Buy Ibarbo

Lol
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Teepo wrote: »

- Buy Ibarbo

Applause!
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some ppl just shoot from every possible angle. You need to know from what positions you can and can't score from. Shots and shots on target are worthless statistics, just because u got more shots on target doesn't mean u deserve to win a match. Sometimes I feel like ppl are shooting from middle to long range just for the sake of the rebound, which will more often than not be in favour of the attacking side.
  • Andyvalver
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    We all know the game is flawed. I was just playing a game within the last hour. Man city V Arsenal. I was Arsenal as always. After 17 mins I went 1-0 down. Now I smiled to myself because this guy did tree trick turns in a row and I couldn't touch his striker so he scored. It was a decent enough goal and that I can accept. There was nothing I could do about it as it was good play. I then went onto dominate and go 3-1 up. What followed was my continued domination until around 80 mins when he pulled one back from nothing. My defender was well out of position ad it left the back door open. I laughed at that too but because I'm not sure why it went wrong and I knew that now there would be a 3rd goal coming. And low and behold in the 88th minute it all turned to plop and I conceded the 3rd goal. Finished 3-3 in the end with me scratching my head as to what happened. That is a normal game of Fifa these days. I can accept when a good goal is scored but too many people feel the same. They feel that they could have stopped the goal if it wasn't for a random bad pass or missing control that always happens late on. Or players randomly tripping Iver each other and so on.
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andyvalver wrote: »
    We all know the game is flawed. I was just playing a game within the last hour. Man city V Arsenal. I was Arsenal as always. After 17 mins I went 1-0 down. Now I smiled to myself because this guy did tree trick turns in a row and I couldn't touch his striker so he scored. It was a decent enough goal and that I can accept. There was nothing I could do about it as it was good play. I then went onto dominate and go 3-1 up. What followed was my continued domination until around 80 mins when he pulled one back from nothing. My defender was well out of position ad it left the back door open. I laughed at that too but because I'm not sure why it went wrong and I knew that now there would be a 3rd goal coming. And low and behold in the 88th minute it all turned to plop and I conceded the 3rd goal. Finished 3-3 in the end with me scratching my head as to what happened. That is a normal game of Fifa these days. I can accept when a good goal is scored but too many people feel the same. They feel that they could have stopped the goal if it wasn't for a random bad pass or missing control that always happens late on. Or players randomly tripping Iver each other and so on.

This game is just not a hardcore sim as some ppl claim it to be. It's made easily accessible to boost sales. If ppl can't accept that they shud quit the game.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa Street-ism
  • Kryzax
    44 posts Park Captain
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Andyvalver wrote: »

This game is just not a hardcore sim as some ppl claim it to be. It's made easily accessible to boost sales. If ppl can't accept that they shud quit the game.

Old thread, whatever. The FIFA we once knew is dead. Few years ago you knew that if you were better, you'd win, that simple, sometimes by a lot of goals. Now every match is some **** even contest. So either accept this is how it is or stop playing.