Messi Price

Ravz9
25767 posts Player of the Year
Come TOTY do you think it would be realistic to purchase him for 750k or under? If so when do you personally think would be best? Obviously no one knows for sure but I would like to see opinions :)

Comments

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Come TOTY do you think it would be realistic to purchase him for 750k or under? If so when do you personally think would be best? Obviously no one knows for sure but I would like to see opinions :)

I hope so. I'll just monitor prices in the mean time.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    stevvix wrote: »

Hes 900k atm so hoping I can nab one when Toty comes and make a cheap team around him
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    stevvix wrote: »

Hes 900k atm so hoping I can nab one when Toty comes and make a cheap team around him

He's reached 850k so I wouldn't say 750k is out of reach at all come Toty I'm hoping to pick either him or ronaldo up along with a Toty player hopefully pogba if he gets one for less than 2mil combined I can only wish