TIF Mahrez?

Big Daddy
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can't seem to find him on the market (probably cause he's pretty cheap), does he appear often? Cause I don't really want to bother with sniping as people seem to get banned for that type of thing apparently.

If you are interested in selling him though could you pm me.

Comments

• fred1266
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    he is extinct only seeing SIF and his price has raised to 30k
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't understand the hype about him, he is sh..t in game and his TIF may not be even upgraded, lol .
  • leon1309
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2016
    Mahrez will be upgraded to gold for sure (and the IFs will be aswell, except the silver one), well 99%.

OT:I iam wondering what will happen with Vardys RB (+11) card, when (if) he gets an upgrade (to gold)?
  • fiskzu
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Mahrez will be upgraded to gold for sure (and the IFs will be aswell, except the silver one), well 99%.

OT:I iam wondering what will happen with Vardys RB (+11) card, when (if) he gets an upgrade (to gold)?

But the question is if he will be upgraded to 79 rated gold (Mahrez) and 82 (Vardy). I don't think so.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10838 posts Has That Special Something
    fiskzu wrote: »

But the question is if he will be upgraded to 79 rated gold (Mahrez) and 82 (Vardy). I don't think so.
    Mahrez is really good irl he could be 83+ IMO

• leon1309
    So far, if a player was upgraded to gold player (i think Kampl from my country had one such upgrade last year or the year before, but not 100% sure), then so were all his gold IFs (his silver IFs did not get upgraded).

But i do not know how will they do it with Vardys RB card (+11 to base card)...this would be just too much if they did something like 76+11 :) or something among those lines, and also the stats on such card would be imense...i dont think we had a RB player being upgraded before...it will be interesting to see what they will do with it...
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    So far, if a player was upgraded to gold player (i think Kampl from my country had one such upgrade last year or the year before, but not 100% sure), then so were all his gold IFs (his silver IFs did not get upgraded).

But i do not know how will they do it with Vardys RB card (+11 to base card)...this would be just too much if they did something like 76+11 :) or something among those lines, and also the stats on such card would be imense...i dont think we had a RB player being upgraded before...it will be interesting to see what they will do with it...

Harry Kane got +9 upgrade last year
  • disaaaa
    9272 posts League Winner
    if u spam for pro 10-15 mins u can find one easy
  • fiskzu
    edited January 2016
    There is one up for 8 minutes already @Big Daddy
  • Orison
    72913 posts Icon

IFs only get upgraded if the rating of the upgrade would affect the IF. So if Mahrez would get upgraded to 77, his SIF would be affected and that one would be upgraded to 78, to affect his TIF, he would need to get upgraded to 79 atleast so that his SIF would be 80 and then his TIF would get upgraded higher (to 83 maybe) and I don´t really see Mahrez getting an upgrade to 79 or 80.

Also Vardy will get upgraded to 75 or 76 so his RB will just stay at 82, even Vardy´s TOTS will be lower than the RB :D
  • mindm4ster
    was his max price cap changed from 50 k to 55 or was it always 55 k?
  • Orison
    72913 posts Icon
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    It was actually higher at the start I think, then he came down and EA brought the range down, then he went back up and EA changed his range on consoles to 140k max, but not on PC and now he is 115-120k on consoles, because of the hype and extinct on PC :)
  • mindm4ster
    Orison wrote: »
    It was actually higher at the start I think, then he came down and EA brought the range down, then he went back up and EA changed his range on consoles to 140k max, but not on PC and now he is 115-120k on consoles, because of the hype and extinct on PC :)

jesus christ - I'm punching myself for not buying loads when he was in packs - he was like 19k BIN :/
  • leon1309
    Just wait till pre TOTY time, you will be able to get one for cheap...everyone will be after those blue cards...
  • Orison
    72913 posts Icon

jesus christ - I'm punching myself for not buying loads when he was in packs - he was like 19k BIN :/
    I bought one yesterday for 40k. Either EA changes his range eventually to 140k too and I make loads of profit or I can sell him for 55k :)
  • fiskzu

His first inform was 19k, pretty sure his SIF was more expensive, Ive got him for 30k
  • Manav
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park

U saying he should be higher rated than willian?
  • mindm4ster
    edited January 2016

His first inform was 19k, pretty sure his SIF was more expensive, Ive got him for 30k

his TIF was 19 -21k bin first day he was in packs ,SIF was 13-15k bin. Bought two for 21k. Remember missing one for 15 k bin
  • ahmed060606
    655 posts Sunday League Hero
    cant call him extinct

majhre.jpg
  • fiskzu

his TIF was 19 -21k bin first day he was in packs ,SIF was 13-15k bin. Bought two for 21k. Remember missing one for 15 k bin

Wtf, missed so many coins then :lol:
  • mindm4ster

now I don't know if I should sell him now and buy back on TOTY or wait bc they can change his price cap :pensive:
  • fiskzu

now I don't know if I should sell him now and buy back on TOTY or wait bc they can change his price cap :pensive:

Wait, people will be investing during TOTY and there is not much to lose :lol: Im not selling mine, the hype for Mahrez is unreal
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite

Calm down, he's only been playing at this level for 6 months. Even in the 2nd half of last season, he was decent and clearly showed potential but nowhere near this level
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10838 posts Has That Special Something

Calm down, he's only been playing at this level for 6 months. Even in the 2nd half of last season, he was decent and clearly showed potential but nowhere near this level
    well if Juan Mata is 84 Mahrez should be higher:P
    saw him plays few times and hes really showing something special
  • leon1309
    edited January 2016
    Mahrez is up for 55k bin
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite

well if Juan Mata is 84 Mahrez should be higher:P
    saw him plays few times and hes really showing something special

Make Vardy a 88 while you're at it, because he's got more goals than 87 rated Aguero
  • leon1309
    Two up now...