The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz's 4-3-3(5) aka False Nine Guide

Comments

  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    ethnick wrote: »
    For anyone that cares TOTS Raffael is amazing at CF

    His stats look amazing!
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you guys think 85 rated insinge would do at cf?
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    How do you guys think 85 rated insinge would do at cf?

    Too weak imo. I would prefer someone with decent strength bar Messi.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7890 posts League Winner
    Any way to get H/L CF more involved? @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz

    You can use Targetman instructions but then I think WR > Instructions so he will play more like a striker imo.

    Nevertheless I started using TOTS Ziyech there and he really is amazing. Only thing is he plays more up the pitch, so the distance between him and CMs is bigger.

    Will test this formation with M/M later.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Any way to get H/L CF more involved? @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz

    You can use Targetman instructions but then I think WR > Instructions so he will play more like a striker imo.

    Nevertheless I started using TOTS Ziyech there and he really is amazing. Only thing is he plays more up the pitch, so the distance between him and CMs is bigger.

    Will test this formation with M/M later.
    Any way to get H/L CF more involved? @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz

    You can use Targetman instructions but then I think WR > Instructions so he will play more like a striker imo.

    Nevertheless I started using TOTS Ziyech there and he really is amazing. Only thing is he plays more up the pitch, so the distance between him and CMs is bigger.

    Will test this formation with M/M later.

    Hope that works out for you.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    tots costa/tif lewa or tots mkh/tots auba

    cant decide between those 2. first option would cost 650 and the 2nd around 550 :s
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Tots Lewa all the way.

    I played 93 rated a lot of times on draft. Surely tots lewan should be the best pure striker ig.
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2016
    Hey guys,

    Just bought Messi & I am fan of Barcelona and 4-3-3 (5). Can someone help me out with a hybrid squad with Messi + 100 K? Xbox One is the platform.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Any tactics/instructions updates for this F9? Having some luck with it. Top and middle playing great, but backline gets caught out at times.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any tactics/instructions updates for this F9? Having some luck with it. Top and middle playing great, but backline gets caught out at times.

    Drop your pressure to 40-50. Should make the difference.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Any tactics/instructions updates for this F9? Having some luck with it. Top and middle playing great, but backline gets caught out at times.

    Drop your pressure to 40-50. Should make the difference.

    This.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Don't know why, but aubameyang has been amazing as CF for me in the bundesliga tournament...

    Shouldn't really work with him being high/low, but he's just making so many amazing runs in behind defenders that I would never get in a 433(2). Also, but as a focal point in the middle, to distribute.

    Need to try out Ronaldo as the CF!
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2016
    Could you give me some feedback on this squad guys? Getting bored of 433-2 and I want to try something new, thanks.

    26473e8741aa6e1380f2cc78999ae663.jpg
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Barslund wrote: »
    Don't know why, but aubameyang has been amazing as CF for me in the bundesliga tournament...

    Shouldn't really work with him being high/low, but he's just making so many amazing runs in behind defenders that I would never get in a 433(2). Also, but as a focal point in the middle, to distribute.

    Need to try out Ronaldo as the CF!

    He has more space to run into, so you can make more use of his pace. I play False 9 with any striker. Mandzukic had been great for me, which I did not expect. Just need someone with at least 70 passing imo.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Could you give me some feedback on this squad guys? Getting bored of 433-2 and I want to try something new, thanks.

    26473e8741aa6e1380f2cc78999ae663.jpg

    Too many m/m workrates imo. Griezman > Gameiro.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Could you give me some feedback on this squad guys? Getting bored of 433-2 and I want to try something new, thanks.

    26473e8741aa6e1380f2cc78999ae663.jpg

    Too many m/m workrates imo. Griezman > Gameiro.

    @Remzy69, scored a hat-trick with Gameiro in the second game. Lost the 1st and third though. This formation feels really different to 433-2, especially with @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz 's CT's. Feels a lot more pinball and quick, I'm struggling to maintain possession. Any tips?
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Could you give me some feedback on this squad guys? Getting bored of 433-2 and I want to try something new, thanks.

    26473e8741aa6e1380f2cc78999ae663.jpg

    Too many m/m workrates imo. Griezman > Gameiro.

    @Remzy69, scored a hat-trick with Gameiro in the second game. Lost the 1st and third though. This formation feels really different to 433-2, especially with @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz 's CT's. Feels a lot more pinball and quick, I'm struggling to maintain possession. Any tips?

    If you wanna play safe/possession football, use these values below:

    55/35/organized
    60/30/45/free from
    45/55/50cover

  • MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Ewanos good team, but if you have coins I'd change Banega for Pogba (Gameiro 8 chem I know).
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Could you give me some feedback on this squad guys? Getting bored of 433-2 and I want to try something new, thanks.

    26473e8741aa6e1380f2cc78999ae663.jpg

    Too many m/m workrates imo. Griezman > Gameiro.

    @Remzy69, scored a hat-trick with Gameiro in the second game. Lost the 1st and third though. This formation feels really different to 433-2, especially with @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz 's CT's. Feels a lot more pinball and quick, I'm struggling to maintain possession. Any tips?

    If you wanna play safe/possession football, use these values below:

    55/35/organized
    60/30/45/free from
    45/55/50cover

    Thanks, i'll try it out tomorrow. Now EL final.
    @Ewanos good team, but if you have coins I'd change Banega for Pogba (Gameiro 8 chem I know).

    I could get him but i've never really liked him. Plus i'm saving up for Ibra/Suarez TOTS. Thanks for the tip though.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7890 posts League Winner
    That custom tactic in OP totally leads to pingpong play :| Everything too fast.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually really like the CT in the op :)
  • SimmoEFC
    11612 posts Has That Special Something
    That custom tactic in OP totally leads to pingpong play :| Everything too fast.
    70/30/Organised
    60/30/45/Free Form
    70/65/50/Cover

    This works very well for me, feel like I'm in control of every game.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    That custom tactic in OP totally leads to pingpong play :| Everything too fast.
    70/30/Organised
    60/30/45/Free Form
    70/65/50/Cover

    This works very well for me, feel like I'm in control of every game.

    So you changed buildup to org. Do you notice much difference compared to free form?
  • SimmoEFC
    11612 posts Has That Special Something
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    That custom tactic in OP totally leads to pingpong play :| Everything too fast.
    70/30/Organised
    60/30/45/Free Form
    70/65/50/Cover

    This works very well for me, feel like I'm in control of every game.

    So you changed buildup to org. Do you notice much difference compared to free form?
    I find players move from their positions too much in unnecessary areas, prefer having players stay in their set positions up until the final third.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    My current squad. Love SIF Perisic and IF Mertens. I normally switch out the midfield and defense every other game to the other typical Serie A choices. Don't really have a preference when it comes to midfield and defenese. There's plenty of options in the Serie A.

    rqWjt8q.png
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    That custom tactic in OP totally leads to pingpong play :| Everything too fast.
    70/30/Organised
    60/30/45/Free Form
    70/65/50/Cover

    This works very well for me, feel like I'm in control of every game.

    I'll try this, cheers.
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone managed to win div 1 with false 9?
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Anyone managed to win div 1 with false 9?

    Yes sir.
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can I get an opinion about this team? I have 300k left.

    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13619221/
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Can I get an opinion about this team? I have 300k left.

    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13619221/

    Needs more dybala ;-)
Sign In or Register to comment.