Why is this still locked?

Blanchflower1
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
OK I have been wondering about this for a long time. I used some of my FCC coins to unlock FUT Coin Reward Boost. However at Level 25, this remains locked even though I have more than enough FCC coins of around 3,500.

The question is, how do I unlock FUT Coin Reward Boost 1000 x 10 at Level 25? Must I unlock other items first? Please advise. This is the first time I am facing this problem. What should I do? Thanks!

Comments

• Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    Are you level 25?
  • Dhaggy
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    you have to be lvl 25
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Dhaggy wrote: »
    you have to be lvl 25

• Blanchflower1
    Well, hang on a minute. I am new here. What do you mean I have to be Level 25? Based on my XP?
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Well, hang on a minute. I am new here. What do you mean I have to be Level 25? Based on my XP?

Yes, each XP level has a certain target you must hit before you can move on to the next 1.
  • Blanchflower1
    My XP is around 40,000 I think.
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    My XP is around 40,000 I think.

Your profile on the console and web app will show what level you are currently at as well. For example I'm at level 60 (see below).

9f57138eaf3d41004c2d6a577039f495.png

• Blanchflower1
    Oh yes, now I get it! I am currently at Level 24 with 43,938/46900 XP! Just one more level to go! So all I need to do is to play more matches, right? Thanks guys!
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Oh yes, now I get it! I am currently at Level 24 with 43,938/46900 XP! Just one more level to go! So all I need to do is to play more matches, right? Thanks guys!

Yeah or buying players from your favourite club/buying IF's will get you points as well from memory.

• Koll
    1447 posts Professional

I'm not sure if they removed it from fifa 15, but there should be a highlights of the week mode to get a bit of xp in a short amount of time. You pick your difficulty and it gives you xp accordingly.
  • Blanchflower1
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Yeah or buying players from your favourite club/buying IF's will get you points as well from memory.

By the way, what does IF stand for? This is my first time playing FIFA. Thanks.
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Everytime you start FIFA, you get 10xp
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class

It's an in form player from the team of the week, 1 of the black coloured cards with increased stats due to his performance in real life during a particular week.
  • Blanchflower1

It's an in form player from the team of the week, 1 of the black coloured cards with increased stats due to his performance in real life during a particular week.

Thanks for the kind explanation. So it is also possible for an in form player to be silver in colour, right?
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class

Thanks for the kind explanation. So it is also possible for an in form player to be silver in colour, right?

If his card rating is in the silver category yes. This link should hopefully take you to all the current IF players in the game up to this point:

futhead.com/16/players/?level=all_if&bin_platform=ps