The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Can't use ibra

MNnative
358 posts Sunday League Hero
I pulled some legends and sold for 3if Ibra and I can't get on with him. How do you use him? Don't ever hold sprint and hold the button the guard the ball?? I am used to using dybala as a striker and his speed would kill the defense.

Comments

• BATIGOL
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ibra is a one of a kind player irl and in-game. It takes some practice and patience to get used to him. For me personally it takes some effort to get him perform. If you like the speed of dybala then sell ibra and buy someone else.
  • MakoXI
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    ibra wont work for pacewhores
  • Peter69hc
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite
    I loved Ibra pre patch, used 91 Ibra after and scored 3 in 7 with him and he was terrible. Now I'm hoping it's not the patch, but everything about him was terrible
  • Bhoyceltic
    60 posts Park Captain
    Go 2 strikers with Laca. Ibra always is at the right place to tap in shots that bounce off keeper!
  • Ian_Ando08
    9613 posts League Winner
    I don't see how people can't use ibra he doesn't miss ....
  • CandyRat
    7816 posts League Winner
    Tried resetting the Xbox?
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Go for Auba if you love pace.. He is awesome
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    I use Ibra as Lone striker and Dybala behind as cam.

Holds the ball up perfectly or if I get a yard of space I just shoot.
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    I use Ibra as Lone striker and Dybala behind as cam.

Holds the ball up perfectly or if I get a yard of space I just shoot.
  • Sameon
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play him CAM long range shots, free kicks and finishing inside the box. The key to play with him is long range shot if there is space or else pass to someone and give back to him to head or shot when he is in a good area.
  • Not everyone is able to control god ;)
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold him going with Weah or 7 Chem Ronaldo idk who will play better
  • Surround him with a fast strike partner or quick wingers. I use him as a link up player who chips in with a thunderbolt from time to time. Just try to slow your game down a tad when you give him the ball.
  • DuckDuckGuus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2015
    I've found if you're not a skiller, Ibra's probably not for you. His balance is terrible, and he usually ends up on the floor.
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    For me, Ibra is the best striker on the game. Paired him with SIF Higuain and currently got him with Aguero. He can do everything, he'll even run past defenders and then they're just clinging on to the back of him.

But yeah, he's a target man kinda striker, like Arachnid said, he'll pull off a screamer or help you pull a goal back with a header.