The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Silver In Forms

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
Has anyone been trading with them this year?

I've seen a few comments saying that silvers on the whole have been a struggle to trade with but I quite liked to the looks of Ighalo, Ince and Ayala from this TOTW so was thinking about using them as the base to build a silver team and wait for them to rise.

Has anyone who has traded with similar has any good/bad experiences with silver IF's?

Comments

• I spend most of my trading time with silver informs. I admit it is harder than past years but you get better buys and sales. My main players are IF Mahrez and IF Butland. I have bought a number of IF Mahrez for 120-140k some as cheap as 100k over Xmas and I have had sales up to 183k. Butland has been flying for me and bellerin is a good one to trade with if you have the coins. They beat way I have been doing is when big packs are out like 50/100k these players get listed for cheap and I pick up what I can. I hold on to them for a few days and let the market recover and list over night . Most nights I have been having sales. I prefer to play with silvers too so I tend to play with them too in between selling.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Are you buying any when they're in packs and seeing a rise on them?

Is there much difference when the silver IF's go out of packs?
  • Are you buying any when they're in packs and seeing a rise on them?

Is there much difference when the silver IF's go out of packs?
    Yeah I bought a few certain ones when they was in packs and they have risen 10-20k. Most stay the same unless you bulk buy. I bought loads of Van Aanholts when he was in packs for 45-50k and sold them all for 60-70k a few days after he was out he still around that price if you lucky to get some cheap but there are very very few of him now to when I was trading with him
  • falcon38
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    people don't seem to use/care about silver players so demand is not as high as gold but also a supply. From my experience, silver trading generates more profit per card but it takes more time and efforts.
    btw I bought IF Ince last night for 25k and I am pretty sure I will make 20~30k profit out of him in few weeks