TIF Harry Kane?

Lamelasaurus
840 posts An Exciting Prospect
What are the chances of him getting a TIF? Seen him in nearly all predictions, but is 2 goals (1 pen) enough? Don't want to sell my SIF in case he misses out, but don't want to keep him and lose coins.

Comments

• hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I don't think that's good enough but however the BPL will dominant the TOTW this week like every year due to lack of European games.
  • Lamelasaurus
    That's what I'm thinking, not many gold forwards who deserve it to be honest. Shane Long seems nailed on, Bojan, Costa and Kane could make the cut
  • hoban95
    That's what I'm thinking, not many gold forwards who deserve it to be honest. Shane Long seems nailed on, Bojan, Costa and Kane could make the cut

Costa seems nailed on if they are counting boxing day games tbf. They will want a rating like his in there and he did deserve one.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Meh, could see it happening tbh
  • Lamelasaurus
    Yeah I reckon it will be Costa, although slightly undeserved. Shouldn't be giving an 86 rated player an IF for 2 goals in a 2-2 home draw with Watford. But the lack of quality players will push him up the pecking order.
  • hoban95
    Yeah I reckon it will be Costa, although slightly undeserved. Shouldn't be giving an 86 rated player an IF for 2 goals in a 2-2 home draw with Watford. But the lack of quality players will push him up the pecking order.

He'd be getting into a TOTW even if all the top leagues were playing imo. Scoring two goals is almost a dead set for a big name striker.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Kane , kdb and ddg should be in. Costa maybe thrown in for another big name. Rb Cech should also be dropping I'm guessing .
  • Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    I think he will get in
  • Reus
    22784 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »

He'd be getting into a TOTW even if all the top leagues were playing imo. Scoring two goals is almost a dead set for a big name striker.

Only if the team wins though

He wouldn't normally get in for a brace in a draw

Will probably get in this week though
  • killer xavi
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arnautovic and Shaq good shouts again for this weeks TOTW
  • hoban95
    Reus wrote: »

Disagree with you, he'd be still getting in because of his name imo
  • JimmyVulmer
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Kane , kdb and ddg should be in. Costa maybe thrown in for another big name. Rb Cech should also be dropping I'm guessing .

Yep could easily see Cech and DDG both getting in. Pretty sure Neuer was on the bench when DDG got his first IF :D
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3974 posts National Call-Up
    Kane will get one along with KDB, I'd be almost certain DDG won't get one though.
  • RBailss
    12493 posts Has That Special Something
    Reckon Lukaku could sneak in? I know they got beat but its ludicrous how he hasn't had an IF yet!
  • Everton1878
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Reckon Lukaku could sneak in? I know they got beat but its ludicrous how he hasn't had an IF yet!

Nope. EA seems to dislike him. Already be passed over for 3 braces this season, don't see why this would be any different.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Kane will get one along with KDB, I'd be almost certain DDG won't get one though.

I'm pretty certain he will coz it's a very poor totw during such a big week and guessing rb Cech would be a weekend release. He also was phenomenal and took home the Barclays motm.
  • Jimmy
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus wrote: »

Tbf Hendo got one for a goal and assist in a 2-2 draw against WB. No idea how Alli missed out when he did the same thing but in a 2-0 win over Sotton. Probably because Hendo is the cover boy.
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    He will get in is my guess. €€€.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4731 posts National Call-Up
    Lukaku and Costa will be in there as will shaqri and long
  • Dan is Clutch
    25775 posts Player of the Year
    I'd sell tbh. :trollface:
  • MikeyP_FC
    13231 posts Has That Special Something
    Lukaku and Kane both in
  • hoban95

Nope. EA seems to dislike him. Already be passed over for 3 braces this season, don't see why this would be any different.

B)
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    He will get in is my guess. €€€.

Told ya.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Looks like you got your wish Con. I also got mine with that RB Cech. So looks like we both won :D
  • Everton1878
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite

B)

If you complain enough for long enough you'll get your wish ;)
  • Lamelasaurus
    Forgot to sell Kane and bought a 50k pack, looks like my Spurs team will have to wait for a new addition
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Forgot to sell Kane and bought a 50k pack, looks like my Spurs team will have to wait for a new addition

:D the OG Pack Addict