custom tactics help please

dutchdani
290 posts Sunday League Hero
i was almost promoted to div1 before patch and now i am in div 5. played 433 with two dm,s and tryed all formations and many custom tactics, don,t know it anymore!

Comments

• Liverpoolfan
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm the same....was in Div 2. Ran a 4321 Bunde team with custom tactics. Now, since the patch, nothing works and everything I try fails.....can't get out of Div 5 now. Have no enjoyment for the game at all
  • dutchdani
    yeah it,s sad.
    I'm the same....was in Div 2. Ran a 4321 Bunde team with custom tactics. Now, since the patch, nothing works and everything I try fails.....can't get out of Div 5 now. Have no enjoyment for the game at all

• High pressure not working any more?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    What tactic and playstyle were you using before the patch?

What's not working after the patch? passing, chance creation, pressure, defending?
  • dutchdani
    i was using 433 with two dm,s i played 80 50 org 60 60 60 free 25 50 50 cover many goals from distance and wingers.
    Rumplefish wrote: »

What's not working after the patch? passing, chance creation, pressure, defending?

• dutchdani
    dutchdani wrote: »
    i was using 433 with two dm,s i played 80 50 org 60 60 60 free 25 50 50 cover many goals from distance and wingers. (krasi)
    Rumplefish wrote: »

• dutchdani
    anybody advise on defending, i pressure with new patch or not?