The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Toty neymar will be the bezt card in the game.

0113MB
915 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2015
That 5 weak foot. tif is a god

Comments

• Stevo_CT
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    His TOTS was one of the best in 15 for me as well....
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite

Yep he was my fav FIFA 15 card, and I played with every high end card in the game. What are we thinking for TOTY Ney's price this year?
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    QYweTJ4.png
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    He will cost a fortune I will never get to use him in divisions, if I use him in draft so will my opponent........every single match just like the purple ronaldo
  • Shaanxz
    21162 posts Club Captain
    QYweTJ4.png

Overrated
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    His TOTS was the best player in the game last year, if you used him you would understand.
  • WFCBagnall
    75561 posts Moderator
    Neymessi wrote: »
    His TOTS was the best player in the game last year, if you used him you would understand.

Very, very good, but not the best
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23843 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This. Preferred NIF Ronaldo even but Neymar was still very good
  • Neymessi

Outshone TOTY and Rb Ronaldo for me. God I was so rich last year and had the luxury of buying everyone. Ronaldo was probably my 5th fav player
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something

Outshone TOTY and Rb Ronaldo for me. God I was so rich last year and had the luxury of buying everyone. Ronaldo was probably my 5th fav player

Agree with this. I finished the season playing TOTS Neymar and TOTY Ron up top, and Neymar consistently outshined Ronny.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23843 posts Club Captain

Fangirl :tongue: Ronaldo was untouchable last year for me...Vieira was probably the second best player for me as well
  • WFCBagnall
    75561 posts Moderator

Ney was probably in my top 5, Toty Ron was probably the best

Toty Ron, Gullit, Brian, Garner, Ney
  • Neymessi

Fangirl :tongue: Ronaldo was untouchable last year for me...Vieira was probably the second best player for me as well

:D He was just weak for me, Rb was better than TOTY

1. TOTS Ney
    2. TOTS Suarez
    3. TOTY Messi
    4. Vieira
    5. RB Ronaldo
    mjs4p wrote: »

Agree with this. I finished the season playing TOTS Neymar and TOTY Ron up top, and Neymar consistently outshined Ronny.

I played with Neymar at lm and RB Ron up top and he outshone everyone! RB performed better than the TOTY for some reason too
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23843 posts Club Captain

1. TOTS Ney
    2. TOTS Suarez
    3. TOTY Messi
    4. Vieira
    5. RB Ronaldo

I played with Neymar at lm and RB Ron up top and he outshone everyone! RB performed better than the TOTY for some reason too

Weak?! :hushed:

1. Ronaldo (any flavor)
    2. Vieira
    3. Gullit
    4. Bergkamp
    5. RB Messi/TOTS NeYMaR

Honorable Mentions: TOTS Pogba, Okocha, TOTS Hazard, Desailly, Futre, Matthaus

My richest year by far as well :lol:
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

His TOTS in fut15 was THE best card in the game for me... That's saying a lot playing up top with Pele and 99 cr7 by his side.... That Neymar card I could score at will how I wanted when I wanted, playing friends I would always call out my goals before I even scored them lol sooo fun.
    Can't wait to get his Toty soon :#
  • Neymessi

1. TOTS Ney
    2. TOTS Suarez
    3. TOTY Messi
    4. Vieira
    5. RB Ronaldo

1. Ronaldo (any flavor)
    2. Vieira
    3. Gullit
    4. Bergkamp
    5. RB Messi/TOTS NeYMaR

He was weak at finishing, and passing, and dribbling, could not do anything I wanted him to do. I also did not love Gullit at cam either :D but he was good at cm. Everyone else you said I agree with tho, Pink Bale and Hagi were class too.
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    QYweTJ4.png

Can he shoot equally well with both feet at any time?
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    0113MB wrote: »
    QYweTJ4.png

No but he will have better stats in virtually every other category
  • hoban95
    51698 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Not even top 4. I used him and every other top player pretty much.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23843 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2015

1. TOTS Ney
    2. TOTS Suarez
    3. TOTY Messi
    4. Vieira
    5. RB Ronaldo

1. Ronaldo (any flavor)
    2. Vieira
    3. Gullit
    4. Bergkamp
    5. RB Messi/TOTS NeYMaR

He was weak at finishing, and passing, and dribbling, could not do anything I wanted him to do. I also did not love Gullit at cam either :D but he was good at cm. Everyone else you said I agree with tho, Pink Bale and Hagi were class too.

Yea Hagi and Bale we're great as were a lot of others left out

Edit: TOTS Sanchez was $$$
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    He was the best card last year.
  • Neymessi

1. TOTS Ney
    2. TOTS Suarez
    3. TOTY Messi
    4. Vieira
    5. RB Ronaldo

1. Ronaldo (any flavor)
    2. Vieira
    3. Gullit
    4. Bergkamp
    5. RB Messi/TOTS NeYMaR

Yea Hagi and Bale we're great as were a lot of others left out

Edit: TOTS Sanchez was $$$

And TOTY Kroos and TOTS Kevin

Being rich was fun :)
  • hoban95
    51698 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I actually preferred Suarez tbh. I thought Suarez was the closest striker to pele. And pele was different gravy.
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2015
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    QYweTJ4.png

Yeah 99 heading on lw is so useful on fifa 16 becuz everybody scores headed goals right

Toty neymars two footedness. Dribbling. Pace and a shot that could be conaodered better because of the ability with both feet
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    QYweTJ4.png

Yeah 99 heading on lw is so useful on fifa 16 becuz everybody scores headed goals right

Way to single out one stat :+1:
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar is a lot more fun to use than Ronaldo this year.
  • Olleman
    13517 posts Has That Special Something

Amen to that brothas! :)
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    Neymar can also pass equally well with both feet
  • Neymessi
    Neymar is a lot more elusive than Cristiano
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    Neymar is a lot more elusive than Cristiano

This guy knows