Have a few coins spare ~ XBOX

Nakamura
4961 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2015
Have roughly 800k, willing to swap some for any Scottish Silvers including:

IF Maloney
IF Wallace
IF McGregor

PM if you're interested and not FlyingPorkChop. :)
Post edited by Nakamura on

Comments

• FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Nakamura wrote: »
    PM me, I have roughly 800k.

@Monkey @Aarong222 @D14
  • Nakamura
    :joy:
  • Nakamura
    @FlyingPorkChop14 I re-re-read the rules and haven't broken any rules despite your best efforts to get me banned. I'm not discussing cross game trading and not advertising it either. I'm selling coins and have asked anyone interested to PM me, I do still need players on 15 and am interested in swapping the coins I don't need for them. Cheers for tagging almost every mod on the forum and the free bump though, very helpful. :)
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    @FlyingPorkChop14 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so sad :(
  • MrJayswan
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
  • Aarong222
    15391 posts Moderator
    Please reword the title @Nakamura was an easy mistake to make
  • Nakamura
    Aarong222 wrote: »

Switched it up a bit, still not sure if that's ok though. Also cheers @MrJayswan @Denardsdreads21 for having my back on this one. :)
  • MrJayswan
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aarong222 wrote: »

Switched it up a bit, still not sure if that's ok though. Also cheers @MrJayswan @Denardsdreads21 for having my back on this one. :)

No worries mate <3
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

Drop it man, he clearly is looking to buy players on 15...
  • Nakamura
    Everyone saw pre-edit why did you feel the need to screenie it? :D
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

I only see stuff about ut15 coins and this is the ut15 section SOOO????
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg

leave
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg
    He didn't mean selling for cash :D so much effort for something that you don't understand and that doesn't impact you
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg
    He didn't mean selling for cash :D so much effort for something that you don't understand and that doesn't impact you

How would you know?
  • Nakamura
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg

How would you know?

Really? I've been collecting gens for a few years now, even if I was interested in doing so think I know would know better than to advertise coins for £££ on the official FUT forum. :D
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    Before Edit:
    OctQfie.jpg

edgLYlK.jpg

How would you know?

Really? I've been collecting gens for a few years now, even if I was interested in doing so think I know would know better than to advertise coins for £££ on the official FUT forum. :D

"Selling Coins ~ Xbox

PM me, I have roughly 800k"

That sounds a lot like selling for money.

If you wanted gens, you would have put that in the pre-edit.

And anyways, you already have a couple of gens buying threads.
  • Nakamura
    :joy: Not sure if serious now.
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    Everything I said is logical and you just don't have anymore comebacks. Trust me, I can reply to almost any comeback you throw at me...if you had any...
  • Nakamura
    Everything I said is logical and you just don't have anymore comebacks. Trust me, I can reply to almost any comeback you throw at me...if you had any...

Not really logical at all, anyone who has dealt with me in this section knows I have no interest in selling FUT 15 coins for money. Don't think you realise how stupid you sound. Anyways well done mate you've done a great job derailing my thread and proving why most American's are hated on this forum. I'm not arguing over something so petty, this thread is done now.
  • FlyingPorkChop14

Not really logical at all, anyone who has dealt with me in this section knows I have no interest in selling FUT 15 coins for money. Don't think you realise how stupid you sound. Anyways well done mate you've done a great job derailing my thread and proving why most American's are hated on this forum. I'm not arguing over something so petty, this thread is done now.

You do not want to make this a USA vs most of Europe and some other countries thread.
  • FlyingPorkChop14

If you don't think anything I said was logical, ypu sir, are the stupid one.

"I have a pretty decent gens thread in this section that is in the 2nd or 3rd page. Instead of bumping this recent one, let me just make a new one"

I don't think you are stupid enough to think that, but you just saved yourself by editing it.

What else could "Selling coins" mean. Trading players? No. If you wanted to get gens by tading players you would title it something like "Selling Gens" or something similar.

You just plain out wrote "selling coins, pm me"

• Tesco
    6521 posts Big Money Move

• Nakamura

"I have a pretty decent gens thread in this section that is in the 2nd or 3rd page. Instead of bumping this recent one, let me just make a new one"

I don't think you are stupid enough to think that, but you just saved yourself by editing it.

What else could "Selling coins" mean. Trading players? No. If you wanted to get gens by tading players you would title it something like "Selling Gens" or something similar.

Why are you so invested in this wtf man. :joy:

I said I'm not arguing over this but you insist and keep posting paragraphs of nonsense, please just stop.
  • Tesco
    6521 posts Big Money Move

I said I'm not arguing over this but you insist and keep posting paragraphs of nonsense, please just stop.

Basically any threads in the gens sections with buying or selling in the title can be misconstrued as buying or selling for cash if someone really wanted to be picky - even though we all know it means trading - you are just being picked on for no reason lol
  • Nakamura
    edited December 2015
    Tesco wrote: »

Basically any threads in the gens sections with buying or selling in the title can be misconstrued as buying or selling for cash if someone really wanted to be picky - even though we all know it means trading - you are just being picked on for no reason lol

Thank you Tesco, my fellow Nakamura fanboy. :D
  • Denardsdreads21
    1113 posts Professional

• FlyingPorkChop14

That is true, but most lean to trading cards or coins.

And if he wanted to buy players, why didn't he lost them? He just wrote "Selling Coins" with no player/card name to buy for his gens.