The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS Higuain...

Is there any chance of this card? Just looked at Serie A top scorers and he's a few ahead of him so I assume not?

I made a hybrid at the weekend and he just managed to fit in. His NIF was awesome so I picked up his IF which is unbelievable.

He's made me change my final planned team, and I've heard good things about his MOTM so may go for that but is there a chance of TOTS?

Comments

• sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    no.no.no.no....
    i replied 10000 to this tots higuain thread...theres no chance for different reasons...
    Im Italian i follow serie a and im a Napoli supporter...he wont get it
  • Reus
    23028 posts Club Captain
    he is one of the few big name attackers in serie A so will more than likely get in
  • sxckarma
    Reus wrote: »
    he is one of the few big name attackers in serie A so will more than likely get in

oh cmon m8...
    in Serie A tots will be given to Tevez...if they got more spots
    theres Icardi and Toni that played so good all the season...
    Higuain playing very good since 2 weeks now, and some at the start, the rest of season been bad for him...

• Maher
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope he gets one him and dybala
  • sxckarma
    Maher wrote: »
    I hope he gets one him and dybala

dybala is in this week tots mc
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    He doesnt deserve it imo.

I dont know if I even want him. I have his SMOTM and if he gets a TOTS card I would have to sell at huge loss to upgrade. But the TOTS would probably be absolutely insane considering how good the SMOTM card is.
  • sxckarma

I dont know if I even want him. I have his SMOTM and if he gets a TOTS card I would have to sell at huge loss to upgrade. But the TOTS would probably be absolutely insane considering how good the SMOTM card is.

trust me m8...hes not recieving it, is even truth that with EA you never know
  • deano_162
    162 posts
    edited April 2015

SMOTM that good? I've heard good things.

I had my final team planned out to be honest but I've moved it all around after trying his IF. Seriously didn't expect him to be that good.
  • If anybody happens to have a fresh SMOTM Higuain lying around their club I'd be more than happy to take it off you for a decent price.

I'm not normally arsed about Fresh but I can see him being the one who stays in my club until the end of the year now.
  • sxckarma
    deano_162 wrote: »
    If anybody happens to have a fresh SMOTM Higuain lying around their club I'd be more than happy to take it off you for a decent price.

I'm not normally arsed about Fresh but I can see him being the one who stays in my club until the end of the year now.

Consider that napoli is playing other 2 matches (at least) in Uefa League, and chances he got T-motm is very high atm...
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional

I had my final team planned out to be honest but I've moved it all around after trying his IF. Seriously didn't expect him to be that good.
    Yeah, I really like him. Hes so strong and so fast. People who love the ankle breaking skiing runs through the defense wont like him, but shoulder to shoulder with a defender, hes unstoppable. Plus he converts pretty much everything. Hes after Suarez the best striker in the game imo.

FB74lnB.png
  • sxckarma

Yeah, I really like him. Hes so strong and so fast. People who love the ankle breaking skiing runs through the defense wont like him, but shoulder to shoulder with a defender, hes unstoppable. Plus he converts pretty much everything. Hes after Suarez the best striker in the game imo.

FB74lnB.png

wht team you playing him?

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »

FB74lnB.png

This one:
    FKNzKc5.png
  • sxckarma

FB74lnB.png

This one:
    FKNzKc5.png

ye i was supposing it was 4231...i need to learn it sooner or later

• deano_162
    162 posts
    edited April 2015
    https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=h8VKayN6bMCB:360

That's my current team and as far as I'm concerned might be my main team just building others around it.

I had MOTM T Silva and TOTS D Luiz but I've sold them both this weekend at a profit. I was looking to play with their normal cards but I'm going to have to pick up the blue Luiz again at some point he's too good not to have.

I really don't know how to improve this team as it's just too much fun.

Maybe 87 aguero and IF Matuidi if they become worth the money to me but right now this team is so much fun. And if my trading goes well, which looking at my Spanish players I picked up yesterday selling already it might I might get Messi in there over Pastore/Aguero.

I've traded Matuidi all season, such a good seller, and I can now see why. He's immense at CDM.

• deano_162 wrote: »

FB74lnB.png

I'm going to have to get him.

He has enough pace for the way I play and his positioning/finishing/hold up for my players behind him is just immense.
  • John-R-Hampton
    995 posts Professional
    wanted him to get that card too, but not likely
  • sxckarma
    oh guys hold on...if serie a got a whole tots, theres 30 % he got it atm, but cauz just its EA.
    Before him actually we have tevez, Toni, Icardi and even Menez deserving it
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes.....Tevez, Menez, Toni, and Icardi have all been better.

but, I think Higuain will be in it as well.
  • sxckarma
    @slicknick serie a Got full tots? i mean going alone or with another league?
  • slicknick
    @slicknick serie a Got full tots? i mean going alone or with another league?

since Fifa 11' there was only 1 season that it wasn't a full Serie A TOTS
  • sxckarma
    oh then Higuain got some chances.
    Depends how he doing til the end of season or release of serie a tots
  • slicknick

I would love and hate if he got one.

I would probably lose so many coins on my SMOTM

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    slicknick wrote: »

I would love and hate if he got one.

I would probably lose so many coins on my SMOTM
    Same, its gonna be a 700k loss on the MOTM if he gets one. If he doesnt get a TOTS, I would just keep him and continue using him.
  • mab
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is the top player in his team who are 4th and might end up 3rd or 2nd at the end, he will be in TOTS.
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    99 sure he will be TOTS. 15 goals is enough.. They will give Luca Toni silver most consistent and that will be it..

He will be a great card
  • Jmcgraghan
    1072 posts Professional
    Toshev wrote: »
    99 sure he will be TOTS. 15 goals is enough.. They will give Luca Toni silver most consistent and that will be it..

He will be a great card
    Toni isn't in the MC TOTS so he should get a Serie A TOTS.
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    Still thjere are like 4 striker spots in TOTS

Luca Toni Tevez Higuain and if u want Menez .. The odd guy out will be Icardi..
  • sxckarma
    Toshev wrote: »
    Still thjere are like 4 striker spots in TOTS

Luca Toni Tevez Higuain and if u want Menez .. The odd guy out will be Icardi..
    missing Icardi m8...but as said you never know...
    Higuain for the most of the year had performance, but its out of doubt that is the 2nd best player in serie a...and now going so good...so who knows