How do people win every single sliding tackle? And how do you avoid them?

Nani17
734 posts Semi-Pro
I needs some tips, as I dont wanna give away the ball to them every single time.

Comments

• OveRFuNDoSe
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015
    when you see him running at you do L2 R2 or LT RT and move away ! I'm trying to predict but of course not always it works . Or do some skill move .
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lt RT dribble works the best.Just turn around or away. Or I simlply flick the Right stick while sprinting to flick the ball away and draw a foul.
  • KZouma5
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just hold LT so they slam into back of me and get red carded. Really enjoyable to see them rack up the red cards ngl
  • Nani17
    734 posts Semi-Pro
    Ya I will try it, but the L2 R2 dribble seems not always respond my input immediately. :'(
  • Hurleybird10
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KZouma5 wrote: »
    I just hold LT so they slam into back of me and get red carded. Really enjoyable to see them rack up the red cards ngl
    this is what I do.......had a game where the other team had 3 players sent off at at least another 4/5 with yellows

• CowBRAH
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Tap R2 and change direction. If you're on a counterattack or have a lot of open space then just flick the right analogue to take a heavy touch whilst they're running at you.