The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

What packs at 12 tonight?

0113MB
915 posts Semi-Pro
Or will there be none any help lads

Comments

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Just a guess based off of process of elimination but they havent done 50k packs. With the new TOTW hype, I could see them dropping 50k packs. Hopefully 3 or even better 5 of them. Unlimited would be better :D
  • DoD_Jester
    27122 posts Player of the Year
    Just a guess based off of process of elimination but they havent done 50k packs. With the new TOTW hype, I could see them dropping 50k packs. Hopefully 3 or even better 5 of them. Unlimited would be better :D

hope not, got no points loaded on and really dont wanna use coins
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    Gonna save 1200 and see from there
  • KingLionel10
    15185 posts World Class
    Unlimited 100k packs please lol
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    50k please - I'm getting two !!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Don't frankly think they ll devalue their totw so early . 50k could be tomrrorrow for xmas
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Don't frankly think they ll devalue their totw so early . 50k could be tomrrorrow for xmas

So no one can open them :trollface:
  • Agent VZ

Haha I just don't see them killing their totw so early dirty.
  • JohnChelle

I bet you a Mars bar son
  • JohnChelle
    Ps they've ❤️❤️❤️❤️ us every opportunity they have had so far starting at fut United even introducing random 100k packs at times !
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator

They would be smart to cash grab today and then also the 26th. They should be smart enough to know what has been threatened, and those threats usually end up happening. Lizard/Phantom/whatever butthole squad said they are taking down the servers. They stopped last year (after a while) cause Kim Dot Com gave them a bunch of accounts (like 500-1000 maybe more of them) which had a 100 dollar value a piece, which Lizard squad flipped for 50 bucks a piece. It was nice that Kim Dot com did that for last years gaming BUT it gave them ample reason, a financial reason, to take them down again. Supposedly they are gonna make it last a week.

Now does that mean it WILL happen, we wont know till the day of. Yet they have proven more than capable before and both Sony and Xbox have been taken down since that ordeal...showing they are still easily taken down for those "hackers"
  • JohnChelle
    JohnChelle wrote: »

I bet you a Mars bar son

@Agent VZ you owe me a Mars bar :D
  • Agent VZ

I bet you a Mars bar son

@Agent VZ you owe me a Mars bar :D

Hehe il throw you a box bud . :p