Pele

MikeyP_FC
14666 posts Has That Special Something
Someone has a bid on one for 4.5mm, 30 minutes left. Crazy! Didn't the first one we saw bids go for 1.8ish a few months back? Anyone else seen one complete and for what price?

Comments

• KZouma5
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha yeah I just saw that, he bought it around 5-6 days ago for just over 3mil, so he's got well over a million profit. The guy bidding on it is pretty stupid tbh though hahahah.
  • przemo2xx
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    He make a milion in a week and i need almost two month for it hahaha :#
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    It doesn't surprise me, there are people with 10+ million coins. Not sure why they feel they would need so much since the most expensive players are worth less than 2mil, could very easily build an amazing full legends team with less than 5mil. If they have more than enough coins and get very impatient a very rare pele, than why not.
  • therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    It doesn't surprise me, there are people with 10+ million coins. Not sure why they feel they would need so much since the most expensive players are worth less than 2mil, could very easily build an amazing full legends team with less than 5mil. If they have more than enough coins and get very impatient a very rare pele, than why not.

Can't honestly see him selling at that there are not many out there that can afford him including me! - look at the top 100 trade profits lowest is about 7 million but you need to be top 20 to look at about 10 million or above, not so much the profit but having 4 mill in change, IMO not happening. TOTY around the corner 4 mill will go a long way
  • sonofsmoke
    63 posts Park Captain
    How do they get to 10 million coins