PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Cornushon wrote: »
    Felipe Anderson and Belotti reds tastyyyyy

but a really strange time for rewards rn
    Just folk oooooooofffffff.... 81&81 was mine, again ..

Gold 2?
  • Cornushon
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »

Gold 2?

Yes
  • Cornushon wrote: »

Gold 2?

Yes

considering what I got and saw all over the internet I think Gold 3 gets you better reds in general than Gold 2
  • Psyclon13
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quick question: is there anyone here who DOES NOT use "team press" from the start of the match?
  • protzbischof
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    Quick question: is there anyone here who DOES NOT use "team press" from the start of the match?

I dont use it :D
  • BeardedBerk
    1342 posts Professional

Can't play team press not with the delay I get playing against people with hamster powered Internet
  • protzbischof
    e63fd4a8059b67b9b8b92a576a7da6f4.jpg

it doesnt get any sweatier than this :D
  • e63fd4a8059b67b9b8b92a576a7da6f4.jpg

it doesnt get any sweatier than this :D

GG m8 I gave up in rank 4 cause of the rewards, I mean I dont have to play a single game in div rivals and get 2 35ks (4UT) I'd rather take that every week until they fix rewards (if they are even broken and not intended) instead of losing my mind even more than in WL cause the gameplay is just bad

I dont use it cause I have no clue how to defend and I pull my CBs out like a hot cake nevertheless
  • BeardedBerk
    1342 posts Professional
    Typically first Italian womble I play has Internet powered by a aaa battery
  • Psyclon13
    It is an early Christmas miracle that in this absolute truckstop-toilet-doodoofest type of laggy gameplay I managed to get 3:3 against a team with POTM Hazard and Aubameyang and lose on penalties. If there's any hope of getting 3 wins out of my 7 remaining games I'll have to get an early nap and play at night. This is so disheartening....
  • Alemas_2012
    13237 posts Has That Special Something
    Typically first Italian womble I play has Internet powered by a aaa battery

Nah, Internet there is powered by coin batteries these days.
  • Daro_2A6
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some dude called arkonap is playing on OVR trainer. Hazard boosted to 97 OVR IF Lacazette to 90 OVR and Lala to 90 OVR. His Matuidi catching up to my POTM Auba and 86 Werner no problem.
  • protzbischof
    Daro_2A6 wrote: »
    Some dude called arkonap is playing on OVR trainer. Hazard boosted to 97 OVR IF Lacazette to 90 OVR and Lala to 90 OVR. His Matuidi catching up to my POTM Auba and 86 Werner no problem.

Could be just their ingame stats with chem boost imo. I dont think there are trainers atm but I could be wrong
  • Daro_2A6
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 11

Could be just their ingame stats with chem boost imo. I dont think there are trainers atm but I could be wrong

I have IF Laca and 84 Lala in the squad too and they have 86 and 84 ingame respectively....

In general all of his players felt twice as fast as mine. Also increasing pace does not boost players OVR. He could have everyone on 99 pace and you cant prove it with anything.
  • jajce111
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite

Its in game stats, if he was using that trainer his stats would be hidden so you will be only able to notice if in a game, if players have higher rating in game than on cards, it was always like that since fifa 16 or 17...
  • protzbischof
    Someone check that forum, I forgot the name. Should be easy to find out if people are using cheats..
  • I am dying playing rn tbh I just loose every game almost and so many again bad opponents where they score in the 90th minute or get the 1:1 I finished 14-16 and that with a pen shootout in the last game I got gold 3 but I paid with my soul
  • Psyclon13
    Phew! I started this WL abysmally, but someway, somehow I managed to reach 14 wins for the third time in a row and secure the 2 player pick, this time with one game remaining. One thing is for sure, from now on I'll only be playing in the evening / at night. The difference compared to playing during the day is, well, night and day (sorry, had to say it :smile: ).
  • Cornushon
    Phew! I started this WL abysmally, but someway, somehow I managed to reach 14 wins for the third time in a row and secure the 2 player pick, this time with one game remaining. One thing is for sure, from now on I'll only be playing in the evening / at night. The difference compared to playing during the day is, well, night and day (sorry, had to say it :smile: ).

Played only 9 games, finished 7-2... Every weekend I go like 11-2/12-5, and than snap... 12-8/13-9... Probably should try to find time to spread games across days, but it is nearly impossible so I have to play as much games in 1 day.
    But whatever finish is I'm getting shafted in pick anyways. This time was the best funnily enough... Plea
  • Cornushon
    @MorroWtje @PDJEY @Shehraj @protzbischof @Smolarek325 @Alemas_2012 and all the rest of oldies and new wave, let's talk about some nonsense please! Don't let this thread die!!!
  • Alemas_2012
    edited November 19
    Fortnite won Game of the Year ahead of Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War.
    God has left us.
  • Cornushon
    God has left us.

Is it the one where everything is sprayed from colour gun and have generally color scheme.of.dogs vomit? Also, ridiculously oversized hammer first of all disgusted me.fr even downloading this game.... Good to be sane)
  • Cornushon
    Btw, absolutely enjoy CS:GO after facelift. The new menu and competitive maps are nice) especially new one with submarine, plus Austria is nice
  • Alemas_2012
    God has left us.

Is it the one where everything is sprayed from colour gun and have generally color scheme.of.dogs vomit? Also, ridiculously oversized hammer first of all disgusted me.fr even downloading this game.... Good to be sane)

Yeah, it's that game. :D
    It's basically become the next Minecraft for 7 year-olds, except it's free, there's no creativity involved, and you have to shoot people.
  • Cornushon
    God has left us.

It's basically become the next Minecraft for 7 year-olds, except it's free, there's no creativity involved, and you have to shoot people.

Wait... What?? Is it free? Bostords wanna melt our kids brain completely.. damn... I guess there are donations in the game lol... Poor babies... Poor generation. I don't even play FIFA when my son around... Just buying him more and more books, hoping to delay inevitable...
  • Alemas_2012
    edited November 20
    God has left us.

Wait... What?? Is it free? Bostords wanna melt our kids brain completely.. damn... I guess there are donations in the game lol... Poor babies... Poor generation. I don't even play FIFA when my son around... Just buying him more and more books, hoping to delay inevitable...

Yes, it's free.
    Yes, there are microtransactions.
    Yes, it's cancer, from top to bottom.
    I will admit, I did try it, before it became all-out cancer.
    Played two or three times.
    Wasn't impressed.
    Uninstalled.
    I'm surprised you never really heard about it until now. :D
    Hide your children from it, you definitely won't regret it...
  • Cornushon
    God has left us.

Yes, it's free.
    Yes, there are microtransactions.
    Yes, it's cancer, from top to bottom.
    I will admit, I did try it, before it became all-out cancer.
    Played two or three times.
    Wasn't impressed.
    Uninstalled.
    I'm surprised you never really heard about it until now. :D
    Hide your children from it, you definitely won't regret it...

I don't follow much apart from FIFA and CSGO. I've heard of it of course, just keeping banter alive mate) bit I didn't know it's free.... So bad bait...
  • Navraat
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 20
    When you're t100 by monday and EA decides to extend the WL :'(

On a serious note I'd rather play top 100 players. The games that I played against them, they played manual defence and were just good in attack using lots of game mechanics, it was fresh to see someone play manual defence like me
  • protzbischof
    Navraat wrote: »

On a serious note I'd rather play top 100 players. The games that I played against them, they played manual defence and were just good in attack using lots of game mechanics, it was fresh to see someone play manual defence like me

You must have played the only ones that did that lol. All T100 guys I have faced only used AI defending. God squads, narrow ping pong spam, timed finish finesse longshots, drag back spam. You gotta abuse every single game mechanic to get t100.
  • Navraat
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    Navraat wrote: »

You must have played the only ones that did that lol. All T100 guys I have faced only used AI defending. God squads, narrow ping pong spam, timed finish finesse longshots, drag back spam. You gotta abuse every single game mechanic to get t100.

I played REV-Keukenrol and 88pain (n1 on leaderboards), they were defending manually, just stacked team and good in offence (knew skills + timed shots perfectly)