PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• protzbischof
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navraat wrote: »
    50/50 tackles, liars

rebounds and loose balls always go to forwards

Funny thing is if you pay attention you will notice that AI interceptions and AI tackles always result in you keeping the ball. But if you do it yourself the ball bounces back all the time :D
  • Alemas_2012
    13046 posts Has That Special Something
    So I finally got the game.
    Most amusing thing so far is that, yeah, free-kicks are easy...
    First one in FUT was in. :joy: It took me about 10 million tries in FIFA 18 to score one...
  • LoboNobo
    6179 posts Big Money Move
    Why are CF->CAM cards so bloody expensive?
  • protzbischof
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Why are CF->CAM cards so bloody expensive?

SBCs I guess. Converting strikers to midfielders.
  • PrettyVicious86
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I receive such a message and cannot use UT when I start searching for an extinct or non-existent item. Why?

index.png
  • Antiversum
    5636 posts Big Money Move
    One day of FIFA and I'm with my 10k team already in division spheres where I only face teams with the likes of POTM Hazard :)
    Still wanna know how to constantly get any defender directly at the back of the attacker to be able to tackle from behind :) Or how to intercept a ball :) or how to score every 180° shot with red tf :)
  • JakeskillzALot
    1143 posts Professional
    Finished my first Weekend league since FIFA 17 and went 18-12. Much better than I anticipated, also I had 2 alt tab games where i was winning, of course, so I could have got gold 1.

soeH1U3.png

My team (was switching between King and Vardy and I really liked Kings positioning so he play most of the games)

HqQnfvP.jpg
  • JakeskillzALot
    1143 posts Professional
    lol i guess i killed this thread!
  • protzbischof

it has been dead for a while mate :D
  • jajce111
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol no when mods come thread died.
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional
    no sherlock, when you censorship things why would I bother to discuss
  • protzbischof

Can we even mention Kurt in here? He got banned by EA for speaking out negative about the game. Try to name your squad "Kurt" in Ultimate team. You cant because its a censored word.
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional

Can we even mention Kurt in here? He got banned by EA for speaking out negative about the game. Try to name your squad "Kurt" in Ultimate team. You cant because its a censored word.

careful you might get banned and your post edited ;)
  • MorroWtje
    4332 posts National Call-Up

legit?
  • protzbischof
    MorroWtje wrote: »

legit?

Yes..

• MorroWtje
    4332 posts National Call-Up

legit?

Yes..

after the ruling thing they have actually made kurt a censored word? no. ****. way.
  • BeardedBerk
    1270 posts Professional
    Do throw-ins and corners actually get called right in this game

Amount of times i think I've won or given away them and it been the other way round when it's looked so blatant is staggering
  • LoboNobo
    6179 posts Big Money Move

legit?

Yes..

after the ruling thing they have actually made kurt a censored word? no. ****. way.

Yeah it's all over reddit. Hilarious if you ask me even if Kurt is a tool - his trolling is on point.
  • protzbischof
    edited October 20
    Do throw-ins and corners actually get called right in this game

Amount of times i think I've won or given away them and it been the other way round when it's looked so blatant is staggering

I thought I was the only one lol. Happens so often and for some reason I havent seen a single person complain about it before..

If you shoot and a player is really close to you its going to be a goal kick..
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional
    edited October 21
    So PC can partecipate at FUT Champions events now?

Once you see PC players at live events pros will be switching to PC because it requires less games to get top 100, you can play with whatever controller you want, gameplay is superior, there's way less delay and input lag not to mention you can play on 144hz+

They already have monster PC because of video editing, they just need to see that PC players can qualify and once it does happen PC playerbase will grow.

Or it could be a disaster since so many hardcore players means that there won't be any top tier Icons on the market LOL
  • protzbischof
    edited October 21

Once you see PC players at live events pros will be switching to PC because it requires less games to get top 100, you can play with whatever controller you want, gameplay is superior, there's way less delay and input lag not to mention you can play on 144hz+

They already have monster PC because of video editing, they just need to see that PC players can qualify and once it does happen PC playerbase will grow.

Or it could be a disaster since so many hardcore players means that there won't be any top tier Icons on the market LOL

Imagine being a PC master race player playing on 144 hz and being forced to play at lagging 60 fps on events :D
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional

Imagine being a PC master race player playing on 144 hz and being forced to play at lagging 60 fps on events :D

the menus are 30 fps :s
  • Alemas_2012
    13046 posts Has That Special Something

the menus are 30 fps :s

Not if you turn on Vsync and triple buffering in the nVidia Control Panel, then the menus are 60 FPS as well.
    Doubt the event organisers would ever do that, though...
  • Antiversum
    5636 posts Big Money Move
    Already played more FIFA than in 18.
  • protzbischof
    edited October 21
    e65f246a29640b8f61e4e093c8e04efe.png

:open_mouth:
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional
    Jeez this market, Prime Ronaldinho wasn't selling for 4m last week. Guy puts him today for 5m several times without selling, now there's a 5m bid on it :joy:

RIP my dream :'(
  • BeardedBerk
    1270 posts Professional
    Was gonna get Eriksen for my bpl team then compared him to swaps Lallana.

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17024/514

86 rated More in game stats than 88 (Standard EA)

Think ill wait for that card
  • protzbischof

That comes down to Lallana having more PHY and DEF. Those stats dont matter for the rating of a CAM at all I would guess.
  • Navraat
    1097 posts Professional
    Lallana has poor reactions, all top players have good reactions and that's why they play better
  • jajce111
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite

Eriksen is better cam than lallana and lallana is better cm ...