PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Alemas_2012
    15814 posts World Class
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    How much time do i have to use the web app if i havent purchased the game ? thanks

Until October 10.
  • BeardedBerk
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    285b4ecc5f6cf6e51f7795e78d00b877.jpg

70etxacq8gs01.png

Amazed at that many on target.... Auto block City every game I play
  • Navraat
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    When you lose your first game and it's on penalties after a missed 1v1 and hitting the post in 117th and 119th min

giphy.gif
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Military officer caught me up with an illegal hair (too short on the sides) and gave me an report :triumph:
    so guess whos gonna waste 3 weeks in a row at the base now ffs :dizzy:
  • Sup dudes?
    I want to go back to fifa, but I have no more consoles, I wanted to know at the moment, how is the player base of the game on the pc? What have you found of the experience? I want to know this to have the decision to buy or not.

Thank you
  • protzbischof
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    DonJhonson wrote: »
    Sup dudes?
    I want to go back to fifa, but I have no more consoles, I wanted to know at the moment, how is the player base of the game on the pc? What have you found of the experience? I want to know this to have the decision to buy or not.

Thank you

Player base is decent. Nothing wrong with it. Its just a bit harder on PC because theres much less casuals.
  • Navraat
    Sup dudes?

Thank you

if you're in europe you'll have no problems
  • Navraat wrote: »
    Sup dudes?

Thank you

if you're in europe you'll have no problems

Thank you for the response, btw, america here, so much difference?
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Bump
  • Alemas_2012
    15814 posts World Class
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Bump

No shameless bumps. :angry:
  • protzbischof
    When u realise FIFA 19 is just a huge exploit and makes FIFA 18 look like the best game ever created

675.jpg
  • played against a pal yesterday that had a wingforce of Kenedy - Giroud - Adama, as you may think his gameplan was running down the wing and crossing, I said I'm gonna delete my club if I lose, he even scored 1 header with Giroud and it was 1:1 in the 60th min but unfortunately I won so gotta keep playing :#
  • protzbischof
    played against a pal yesterday that had a wingforce of Kenedy - Giroud - Adama, as you may think his gameplan was running down the wing and crossing, I said I'm gonna delete my club if I lose, he even scored 1 header with Giroud and it was 1:1 in the 60th min but unfortunately I won so gotta keep playing :#

and what was your gameplan? I hope not 41212 ping pong :D
  • played against a pal yesterday that had a wingforce of Kenedy - Giroud - Adama, as you may think his gameplan was running down the wing and crossing, I said I'm gonna delete my club if I lose, he even scored 1 header with Giroud and it was 1:1 in the 60th min but unfortunately I won so gotta keep playing :#

thats last year, tried 41212 2 for a few games but its not my cup of tea this year

my gameplay is Max Kruse at CAM and hittin them timed finesses ;)
  • protzbischof
    played against a pal yesterday that had a wingforce of Kenedy - Giroud - Adama, as you may think his gameplan was running down the wing and crossing, I said I'm gonna delete my club if I lose, he even scored 1 header with Giroud and it was 1:1 in the 60th min but unfortunately I won so gotta keep playing :#

thats last year, tried 41212 2 for a few games but its not my cup of tea this year

my gameplay is Max Kruse at CAM and hittin them timed finesses ;)

:D yeah that seems to be the best way to score. I hope they fix. Chances that were well created should be the easiest way to score ;(
  • got King and de Lighghghht from my reds so not bad on to my 50k pack..

ar8iga.png
  • protzbischof
    Yeah amazing. Got alacaer and Dias from my gold 1 combined with de vrij and mata. Meh I hate the gameplay and the rewards are bad aswell. 2 weeks in, how about FIFA 20?
  • LoboNobo
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    got King and de Lighghghht from my reds so not bad on to my 50k pack..

ar8iga.png

Wow congrats.
    I finished Silver 1 and got De Ligt as well, shame my best player from other two packs was Illaramendi but I'm not complaining, it was Silver 1 after all.
  • LoboNobo wrote: »

ar8iga.png

Wow congrats.
    I finished Silver 1 and got De Ligt as well, shame my best player from other two packs was Illaramendi but I'm not complaining, it was Silver 1 after all.

thanks :) After 2 years I finally think WL is worth it (not only because my pack pull), I played 25 games and finished 14-11 got 2 red IFs (over the time you'll eventually get something you good or you want other than in montly reds) 30k coins, 2 35ks and a 50k pack
    no more horrific "you have to play all 25 games cause otherwise you miss out on the monthlies", no more non Elite rewards that weren't worth it (compare the Gold 3 packs to last years gold 1), no more playing every single week so you dont screw yourselfs in montlies, in terms of pure WL (except the form thing) I think EA did brilliant with WL
  • protzbischof

ar8iga.png

Wow congrats.

thanks :) After 2 years I finally think WL is worth it (not only because my pack pull), I played 25 games and finished 14-11 got 2 red IFs (over the time you'll eventually get something you good or you want other than in montly reds) 30k coins, 2 35ks and a 50k pack
    no more horrific "you have to play all 25 games cause otherwise you miss out on the monthlies", no more non Elite rewards that weren't worth it (compare the Gold 3 packs to last years gold 1), no more playing every single week so you dont screw yourselfs in montlies, in terms of pure WL (except the form thing) I think EA did brilliant with WL

WL system is basically great yes. They ruined Divisions tho.
  • LoboNobo wrote: »

ar8iga.png

Wow congrats.

oh yes the fact that you cannot use a casual team anymore is just stupid.

Saw Huge Gorillas rewards for finishing 12th, the player pick pack system is defo worse compared to last years for top 100 guys his best player was Laca, also that you get duplicates in the player picks is just dumb (with the fact that there are 75s-80s in there you can debate)
  • Navraat

ar8iga.png

Wow congrats.

oh yes the fact that you cannot use a casual team anymore is just stupid.

Saw Huge Gorillas rewards for finishing 12th, the player pick pack system is defo worse compared to last years for top 100 guys his best player was Laca, also that you get duplicates in the player picks is just dumb (with the fact that there are 75s-80s in there you can debate)

Top 100 players will play regardless cause they aim for rewards outside the game and adapt to whatever game mechanic is thrown so EA doesnt really care about them.

This game is aimed at Silver players who aspire to get Gold ranks and you need good players and just do blindly the broken game mechanics which require no thought as it's muscle memory from playing enough games.

From passive AI defending to passive finesse shots to once again just passive assisted long ball counter attack.

In poor words game is aimed at that player that just gets home, turns on the console and does the game same game mechanics without much effort and just lets the players do the job. Then gets bored, EA throws a few harder matchups, notices his players getting outplayed and has to put effort into becoming active, taking initiative, putting thought so what does he do? buys better players that allow him to keep that same passive assisted gameplan while beating the competition
  • Antiversum
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    Great thing is, FIFA is like war, it never changes.

Scrapped 2 cheap teams together and played some rivals because I cannot play anything else (except H2H) but I don't want to play competetive/semi-competetive anymore. But praise the lord we only have competetive modes in fut anymore so you always face these trihards. Got betrayed on 1 game in 94th minute and managed to win the other in 89th minute which should have been decided by 50th minute.

Closed FIFA, not stressing myself any further with this game. back to Horizon 4 :)
  • protzbischof
    Really disappointed about this game. Creating chances with normal build up gets punished so hard because they took away effective ways to finish. It is even worse than FIFA 18 with the 20-2 shot games where u end up losing.
    Probably would struggle to even finish G1 again since im already 4-2 and lost to silver players. I guess I need to find another game :/
  • jajce111
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really disappointed about this game. Creating chances with normal build up gets punished so hard because they took away effective ways to finish. It is even worse than FIFA 18 with the 20-2 shot games where u end up losing.
    Probably would struggle to even finish G1 again since im already 4-2 and lost to silver players. I guess I need to find another game :/

Sell team and take a break, good op players are going up for 50k or more...
  • MorroWtje
    4999 posts Big Money Move
    jajce111 wrote: »

I think the meaning of overpowered has been lost on you :p
  • jajce111
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »

I think the meaning of overpowered has been lost on you :p

Pogba is op for sure, kante and griezman too :D
  • Navraat
    edited October 2018
    50/50 tackles, liars

rebounds and loose balls always go to forwards