PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Antiversum
    5641 posts Big Money Move

Not sure whether to buy for xbox or PC. Don't have enough time for FUT anymore to be able to buy the top cards. I will most likely stick with a simple goldteam and online seasons.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Antiversum wrote: »
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    so who of the old folks is still around? enough to host a tourney for fifa 19?
    or maybe even the cousins v.3? :>

Stopped playing after 17 :neutral:

Not sure whether to buy for xbox or PC. Don't have enough time for FUT anymore to be able to buy the top cards. I will most likely stick with a simple goldteam and online seasons.

There are no more online seasons, so the jokes' on you :trollface:
  • Antiversum
    Denisianes wrote: »

Pretty sure I can still play with club teams.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner

Cause you were talking about a gold team = FUT. Otherwise it should be still there, and also Pro Clubs was revamped by adding.....nothing.
  • LoboNobo
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    I hate waiting for the bus.
  • Antiversum
    Online Season was always clu

Cause you were talking about a gold team = FUT. Otherwise it should be still there, and also Pro Clubs was revamped by adding.....nothing.

But online seasons always was club teams...It's just that I don't want to spend so much time in FIFA anymore. For years I only played FIFA and Battlefield and I had the time to play them for hours a day.
    But I already barely played FIFA last year and tbh FUT is too time expensive now for me to get decent cards and tbh it's no fun to stay with an 83rated team the whole year.
    If there was a mode without any prices where you can build a team out of all cards (no draft) then I would play that.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    There were online seasons in FUT and outside of FUT. It's not that hard to have high rated team nowadays cause there are many ways to get decent cards, but the real problem for me is that it does not make a difference on the pitch. I love building a team until I have to use it and see no real difference. I hadn't played fifa for months so the hype was rising, then I played some games and the hype is dying very rapidly now :joy:
  • othman_ovn
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This thread is still here after all those years
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seriously, why no HDR on PC? :(
  • Antiversum
    So after I got a mail yesterday that my xbox live was extended I realized that I would have to get fifa and pay xbox live :D That's not worth it for me anymore.

Now on to sale my box.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13140 posts Has That Special Something
    So after I got a mail yesterday that my xbox live was extended I realized that I would have to get fifa and pay xbox live :D That's not worth it for me anymore.

Now on to sale my box.

#pcmasterrace
  • Azof
    13510 posts Has That Special Something
    Dunno if I should get 19 or not and if I was to get it ps or pc
  • Lashley
    Azof wrote: »

PC, no question unless your mates play on PS4.
  • Azof
    Lashley wrote: »

PC, no question unless your mates play on PS4.

Played fifa on PC from 15 onwards until 18 played it at the start on PS4 but its such a hassle switching from rig to PS, the trainers worry me still as they have clearly done nothing about them yet

Also the people on PC are far better
  • Navraat
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite
    30 fps menus put me off from console as well as paying to play online
  • Azof
    Potentially stupid question does a dualshock 4 work natively with this?
  • jajce111
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

I have ds4 and it works fine, just instead of ps controls you will be shown xbox controls on trainer and you need ds4windows and thats it, in 5 min you can get ps4 controler working on fifa pc.
  • Azof
    jajce111 wrote: »

I have ds4 and it works fine, just instead of ps controls you will be shown xbox controls on trainer and you need ds4windows and thats it, in 5 min you can get ps4 controler working on fifa pc.

The buttons match up ok? E.g is X=A
  • jajce111
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 23

I started to using controler a week ago , but i think almost all buttons match up.

P.S if you previously played on ps4 defoult, you will have same buttons on pc for same things as you had on ps4.
  • Azof

I started to using controler a week ago , but i think almost all buttons match up.

P.S if you previously played on ps4 defoult, you will have same buttons on pc for same things as you had on ps4.

Aye that be grand, tried using the controller on android and the buttons where all over the show it was impossible
  • Lashley
    4d3DUMs.jpg

:/
  • Alemas_2012
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    4d3DUMs.jpg

...so they are in packs but with no explanation as to what exactly they are.
    Weird.
  • LoboNobo
    6215 posts Big Money Move

Just like jajce said, use ds4 or whatever it was and it works no problem. All the buttons are the same.
  • Razer94
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    is it worth buying ?
  • Antiversum
    Best thing today was our beloved Orison calling assisted passing skillful.
  • Lashley
    4d3DUMs.jpg

...so they are in packs but with no explanation as to what exactly they are.
    Weird.

They're just champions league themed cards, untradeable

I picked Pulisic
  • Azof
    Downloading this now on my third world internet, gonna play some H2H before starting UT, what are the go to teams these days? Barca/Real/Pool I presume
  • Lashley
    edited September 24
    Great...didnt get my squad battles rewards

EDIT: Got them, got Naingollan
  • Lashley
    42363894_945530675637921_2686612690595479552_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=ded4900f95f8a09eb87a5d9b86b3f024&oe=5C1B88F1
  • is there a site that has a quick deliveryman in terms of sending out keys?