PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    No hippos here. We do have Rhinos tho. Different area. Next time :smiley:
  • YalaxM11
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    what the hell ea i played top 36 and 37 last weekend and they were using 99 overall trainer hack and havent been removed from leaderboards??? what is this??
    5f91d99381c53e0f383ffd6f4357a824.png

:angry: :rage:
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2017
    @MorroWtje thoughts? gonna buy it? looks **** decent, ngl
    yeah ill buy it. ive bought all the CoDs. last few just did the single player miserably and didnt touch multi

might give it another go

There is no way i will buy BF 2.0 i already have 1.0 and it is **** so this aint gona be any better. I will just get it for free when it ll be cracked for single player. And you should not waste your money for it either , cuz if you played bf you already played cod it is same ****...
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    jajce111 wrote: »
    yeah ill buy it. ive bought all the CoDs. last few just did the single player miserably and didnt touch multi

might give it another go

There is no way i will buy BF 2.0 i already have 1.0 and it is **** so this aint gona be any better. I will just get it for free when it ll be cracked for single player. And you should not waste your money for it either , cuz if you played bf you already played cod it is same ****...

:joy: clueless
  • jajce111
    edited June 2017
    LoboNobo wrote: »

might give it another go

Diferent weapons, diferent game modes and same gampley. I gues you didnt play old bf and old cod games lol... Cod is copiying bf 1, and as i have seen in cod trailer they even have the same weapons as in bf1 and i guess game modes will be almost the same and gameplay wont be much diferent either, So if you played bf1 you already know how new cod will look, well i think cod will be even worse than bf cuz last few years cod relised **** games.
  • LoboNobo
    6385 posts Big Money Move

might give it another go

Diferent weapons, diferent game modes and same gampley. I gues you didnt play old bf and old cod games lol... Cod is copiying bf 1, and as i have seen in cod trailer they even have the same weapons as in bf1 and i guess game modes will be almost the same and gameplay wont be much diferent either, So if you played bf1 you already know how new cod will look, well i think cod will be even worse than bf cuz last few years cod relised **** games.

still clueless
    I played almost every COD since COD4, and a couple of BFs as well, incliding BF1. These games are so much different, maps in COD are smaller, players are faster, virtually no recoil, bunnyhopping and much more. COD is a completely different game

and you say first "different game modes", and then you say "game modes will be almost the same" - where's logic?

besides, they didn't copy BF1, they've been working on the game for 2 or 3 years.
  • jajce111

might give it another go

still clueless
    I played almost every COD since COD4, and a couple of BFs as well, incliding BF1. These games are so much different, maps in COD are smaller, players are faster, virtually no recoil, bunnyhopping and much more. COD is a completely different game

and you say first "different game modes", and then you say "game modes will be almost the same" - where's logic?

besides, they didn't copy BF1, they've been working on the game for 2 or 3 years.

Lol im talking for the games befor cod4 . You are clueless cod uo , cod 1 and cod 2 had the same gameplay as bf1 lol only diference was worse graphic, and not so much veichles but gameplay and game modes were almost the same. So now i m almost sure the cod game about ww2 will not be so much diferent as bf1. Dont talk about it much if you havent played cod ww2 games lol cuz u have no idea...
  • jajce111
    edited June 2017
    My point is cod ww2 games and bf1 have the same gameplay and similar game modes. They are almost similar games with a little diference in mp that is why i wont pay to buy another game like bf1 cuz i already have one.

PS the only mayor diference was betwen cod1 and bf1942 but that was because bf was way older than cod. But cod uo is almost similar than bf1 and i still think cod uo is better than bf1 and the best cod multiplayer game ever made and im almost 100% sure new cod will have worse mp than cod uo.
  • Denisianes
    8069 posts League Winner
    YalaxM11 wrote: »
    what the hell ea i played top 36 and 37 last weekend and they were using 99 overall trainer hack and havent been removed from leaderboards??? what is this??

Am I the only one seeing "OrisonFifa" there? :joy: Top bants @Orison
  • YalaxM11
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2017
    Denisianes wrote: »

Am I the only one seeing "OrisonFifa" there? :joy: Top bants @Orison

what? is he a fellow forumer? wtf ea.. at least @Orison if it is you stop making it so obvious running 30 meters with totti and using a silver cb that defends better than the GOD smalling. you got reported so many times probably for using that team and them running like mad mans... i hope you enjoy your rewards, cheater
  • MorroWtje
    4479 posts National Call-Up

might give it another go

nah they're mega different. only real similarity is the timeline, and I'm sure i heard that they've been working on this for 3+ years, likely more.

BF1 campaign was made up of 6? small mini campaigns, whereas cod will have 1 long campaign following 1 character around

bf multiplayer is generally large teams, large maps, using choppers/tanks/boats. I also feel that BF has always felt a bit clunky and slow.

cod has smaller maps, smaller teams, gun to gun combat, no flashy stuff. everything feeling slick + smooth, and it's more about reaction times, aim and map awareness rather than stomping onto the C flag with a tank blowing up 7 people hiding in a bush behind it.
  • jajce111
    edited June 2017
    MorroWtje wrote: »

might give it another go

nah they're mega different. only real similarity is the timeline, and I'm sure i heard that they've been working on this for 3+ years, likely more.

BF1 campaign was made up of 6? small mini campaigns, whereas cod will have 1 long campaign following 1 character around

bf multiplayer is generally large teams, large maps, using choppers/tanks/boats. I also feel that BF has always felt a bit clunky and slow.

cod has smaller maps, smaller teams, gun to gun combat, no flashy stuff. everything feeling slick + smooth, and it's more about reaction times, aim and map awareness rather than stomping onto the C flag with a tank blowing up 7 people hiding in a bush behind it.

Well i will play new cod and only campaign( if it ll be for free). Also Cod mp has large maps that can have 64 players, cod also have tanks and some server have planes too. If you havent play cod ww2 games then why are you even comparing games. U cant lol you dont know it. And those thing about awarnes and reaction time are same in both games. I mean if you are nob you will just rush no matter which game it is. And btw bf1 is not so slow either. Only mayor diference is bf has more vehicles.
  • NounieNoun
    593 posts Sunday League Hero

might give it another go

Well i will play new cod and only campaign( if it ll be for free). Also Cod mp has large maps that can have 64 players, cod also have tanks and some server have planes too. If you havent play cod ww2 games then why are you even comparing games. U cant lol you dont know it. And those thing about awarnes and reaction time are same in both games. I mean if you are nob you will just rush no matter which game it is. And btw bf1 is not so slow either. Only mayor diference is bf has more vehicles.

You clearly have no clue about cod, stop talking.
  • jajce111
    edited June 2017
    NounieNoun wrote: »

might give it another go

Im comparing cod ww2 games and bf1 ww1 game not new ones lol. And you clearly havent played one them. I dont know why are you even comentating this post since you have no clue how old cod games look...
  • MorroWtje
    which cod have you been playing that's 64 man?

and i'm 99% sure there has never been an MP tank or plane in CoD, excluding a killstreak.
  • Smolarek325
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    this is it Seria A TOTS will officialy make me break my PCs in game especially that Mertens, Dybala, Koulibaly, and Alejandro gomez rip in peace me
  • Zerk3R
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2017

Am I the only one seeing "OrisonFifa" there? :joy:

AHAH yeah i thought the same, it took him only 9 months in order to appear in TOP40 leaderboard with 99ovr trainer, some people is just so desperate

• jajce111
    edited June 2017

and i'm 99% sure there has never been an MP tank or plane in CoD, excluding a killstreak.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/uo/ that one with 64 players have tanks. And there was maybe it still is one server that have planes too.
  • MorroWtje

http://www.gametracker.com/search/uo/ that one with 64 players have tanks. And there was maybe it still is one server that have planes too.

united offensive was basically dlc to the original cod wasnt it? lmao.

trying to say that an expansion to a 2004 cod means that 2017 cod is the same as bf
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    2231ef2fa07c9492f7bc03ee86e622f0.png

Always the same xD
  • YalaxM11
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Zerk3R wrote: »

AHAH yeah i thought the same, it took him only 9 months in order to appear in TOP40 leaderboard with 99ovr trainer, some people is just so desperate

he had his account created this month just ( est date ) .. maybe he was running other id's or something
  • jajce111

trying to say that an expansion to a 2004 cod means that 2017 cod is the same as bf

Not really it is whole game, but maybe they marketed it as dlc, but it have singleplayer campaing and better multiplayer than cod 1. CoD 1 and Uo is the same as cod mw 1 and cod mw2 they just marketed both diferently.
  • jajce111

Cod 2 and CodWaw ( here are also tanks in some maps)
    have almost the same gameplay as bf1 lol. Diference is just in graphic and some minor things.
  • NounieNoun
    593 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017

might give it another go

Im comparing cod ww2 games and bf1 ww1 game not new ones lol. And you clearly havent played one them. I dont know why are you even comentating this post since you have no clue how old cod games look...

I have played all of the cod ww games. Old cod games and old battlefield games were probably a bit more similar but since I haven't played the older battlefields that much I can't remember. But battlefield has as far as I can remember had bigger maps + planes + tanks and all kinda of ****. It has always been on a completly different scale to cod in terms of the size of the battles.

What cod had in older games on PC was 64 players on relativly small maps which was just chaotic and bad. The latest cod game with ww was cod waw which I played a fair bit and it was nothing like battlefield. Small maps, completly different feel to battlefield games in how the guns felt and killstreaks. The newer cods and battlefields are nothing a like either and cod ww2 won't be any different if you have actually seen the gameplays of it.

Cod is arcadey and more action every single second whilst battlefield is a bit more realistic and not as hectic.

Cod waw actually had tanks on atleast 1 map but it was still nothing like bf.

The only thign they have in common is that they are both fps.
  • jajce111
    edited June 2017

might give it another go

I have played all of the cod ww games. Old cod games and old battlefield games were probably a bit more similar but since I haven't played the older battlefields that much I can't remember. But battlefield has as far as I can remember had bigger maps + planes + tanks and all kinda of ****. It has always been on a completly different scale to cod in terms of the size of the battles.

What cod had in older games on PC was 64 players on relativly small maps which was just chaotic and bad. The latest cod game with ww was cod waw which I played a fair bit and it was nothing like battlefield. Small maps, completly different feel to battlefield games in how the guns felt and killstreaks. The newer cods and battlefields are nothing a like either and cod ww2 won't be any different if you have actually seen the gameplays of it.

Cod is arcadey and more action every single second whilst battlefield is a bit more realistic and not as hectic.

Cod waw actually had tanks on atleast 1 map but it was still nothing like bf.

The only thign they have in common is that they are both fps.

Cod uo have huge maps and 64 players doesnt fell chaotic at all. Im not saying new cod ww will be completely similar as bf but probably will not have so many new things and some things will be similar as in bf1 and i ve come to conclusion that it will not be worth to buy it. They will also replace swastik with iron croses and in general i think it will be like same or even worse game than bf1.
  • barci
    758 posts Semi-Pro

Always the same xD

PogChamp
    0Bg3bgf.jpg
  • YalaxM11
    22 posts Ball Boy

Always the same xD

damn i see you in top you got **** scammed by ea. thats unfair, checking reddit elite rewards were so mcuh better than yours and they are 2 players :joy:
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    They prefer to give out elite players to more casual players. There should be some kind of guarantee to pack an elite player or top 40 doesnt mean anything.
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Omg that Mertens and Naingolan :open_mouth:
  • Zerk3R
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Zerk3R wrote: »

he had his account created this month just ( est date ) .. maybe he was running other id's or something

Oh well he have to be banned on his main one, he has been quite popular back in the day, where his ID appeared on several websites where trainers were been downloaded from.