The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

99 Contract Method

Comments

  • max5489 wrote: »
    are you putting these up for one hour cycles at a time? or leaving them at like 1 day

    putting them up for an hour at a time

    thanks will try.. any player suggestions? or basically any popular player between 80-82 rating
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    max5489 wrote: »
    max5489 wrote: »
    are you putting these up for one hour cycles at a time? or leaving them at like 1 day

    putting them up for an hour at a time

    thanks will try.. any player suggestions? or basically any popular player between 80-82 rating

    i have sold/have now got : Verratti, Konoplyanka, Lukaku, Matic, Walker, Clichy, theres just an idea of the players you can use!
  • Punboy69
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry for asking, but what manager boost gets to 99 contracts faster, and how does one apply that?
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2015
    Managers.

    Gold rare = 3%
    Gold non-rare = 1%

    Silver rare = 2%
    Bronze rare = 1%

    If you don't have the managers, then there are the 99 game contracts that you redeem from the catalogue. Some people sell them on the market but you need to search for them.
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    newts15 wrote: »
    Managers.

    Gold rare = 3%
    Gold non-rare = 1%

    Silver rare = 2%
    Bronze rare = 1%

    If you don't have the managers, then there are the 99 game contracts that you redeem from the catalogue. Some people sell them on the market but you need to search for them.

    i didn't know that so thanks :D
  • Punboy69
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    newts15 wrote: »
    Managers.

    Gold rare = 3%
    Gold non-rare = 1%

    Silver rare = 2%
    Bronze rare = 1%

    If you don't have the managers, then there are the 99 game contracts that you redeem from the catalogue. Some people sell them on the market but you need to search for them.

    Thank you! I redeemed those but I never got to use them! Will do. Thanks!
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    A very good investment if you want to do this method. I've got 37% negotiations from all my managers which means a gold rare contract gives me 38 contracts rather than 28. So for every 3 rare contracts I use, I get the value of 4.
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    newts15 wrote: »
    A very good investment if you want to do this method. I've got 37% negotiations from all my managers which means a gold rare contract gives me 38 contracts rather than 28. So for every 3 rare contracts I use, I get the value of 4.

    yeah, think i'll go pick all of the staff up that i need, thank you!
  • l SHODA l
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    newts15 wrote: »
    A very good investment if you want to do this method. I've got 37% negotiations from all my managers which means a gold rare contract gives me 38 contracts rather than 28. So for every 3 rare contracts I use, I get the value of 4.

    Agree. I started doing this a few years back just for my own team. You get more out of the contracts and plus you just don't have to be bothered applying them as much. Great investment.
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having a look at FUTHead, you can get the following boosts overall:

    Gold rare: 39% (13 x 3%)
    Gold non-rare: 35% (35 x 1%)
    Silver rare: 38% (19 x 2%)
    Bronze rare: 18% (18 x 1%)

    Total: 130%

    Although not sure if it caps or not (I think it might cap at about 50%). If you could get 130% negotiation, a rare contract would give 64.4 games.... wow!
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    newts15 wrote: »
    Having a look at FUTHead, you can get the following boosts overall:

    Gold rare: 39% (13 x 3%)
    Gold non-rare: 35% (35 x 1%)
    Silver rare: 38% (19 x 2%)
    Bronze rare: 18% (18 x 1%)

    Total: 130%

    Although not sure if it caps or not (I think it might cap at about 50%). If you could get 130% negotiation, a rare contract would give 64.4 games.... wow!

    yeah, it caps at 50%
  • Punboy69
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do i get more then 1? Thought I could only get 1 manager?
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah it does cap at 50% :(

    @Punboy69 You can get more managers by sending them to your club. Same with other staff cards.
  • Punboy69
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @newts15 ohh ok!! Thank you
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    974eb661508c5acf4068eff4f457596d.png

    New cycle with upped price.
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Lukaku incoming :smiley:
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    newts15 wrote: »
    IF Lukaku incoming :smiley:

    yup :D
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Having a go with Mane no sales of now though
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    4889748be4f885147e1ff7124e7ab694.png

    Hope this continues.
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    Having a go with Mane no sales of now though

    They will sell eventually!
    newts15 wrote: »
    4889748be4f885147e1ff7124e7ab694.png

    Hope this continues.

    hopefully! :D
  • MikeyP_FC
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    I made 3ish each on Lukaku and Smalling. Have Benteke, Lukaku, and Clichy still trying to sell for 4kish. I have been buying cards with Shadow or Hunter chem styles on them only- I think it helps them sell. Thanks again for the method, a little extra change pre TOTY
  • BcfcDale88
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    Hoping to start this with two Lukaku's will it work with his inform being on the market?
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I made 3ish each on Lukaku and Smalling. Have Benteke, Lukaku, and Clichy still trying to sell for 4kish. I have been buying cards with Shadow or Hunter chem styles on them only- I think it helps them sell. Thanks again for the method, a little extra change pre TOTY

    nice sales! That's what were here for to help each other out! keep making those coins!
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Hoping to start this with two Lukaku's will it work with his inform being on the market?

    it should work even better! :D
  • BcfcDale88
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I made 3ish each on Lukaku and Smalling. Have Benteke, Lukaku, and Clichy still trying to sell for 4kish. I have been buying cards with Shadow or Hunter chem styles on them only- I think it helps them sell. Thanks again for the method, a little extra change pre TOTY

    nice sales! That's what were here for to help each other out! keep making those coins!
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Hoping to start this with two Lukaku's will it work with his inform being on the market?

    it should work even better! :D

    Ahh great thanks how much should I list for?

  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I made 3ish each on Lukaku and Smalling. Have Benteke, Lukaku, and Clichy still trying to sell for 4kish. I have been buying cards with Shadow or Hunter chem styles on them only- I think it helps them sell. Thanks again for the method, a little extra change pre TOTY

    nice sales! That's what were here for to help each other out! keep making those coins!
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Hoping to start this with two Lukaku's will it work with his inform being on the market?

    it should work even better! :D

    Ahh great thanks how much should I list for?

    Try to make 3-4k on each card you have :)
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Sold a Mane at 4k and accidentally relisted the others for 12 hours... :|
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    Sold a Mane at 4k and accidentally relisted the others for 12 hours... :|

    nice sale! hopefully something will sell in the 12 hour relist :)
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    Sold a Mane at 4k and accidentally relisted the others for 12 hours... :|

    nice sale! hopefully something will sell in the 12 hour relist :)

    I don't like my chances with them ending at 3am
  • BcfcDale88
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Sold a smalling for 4200 good price?
  • Psychospamyt
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    Sold a smalling for 4200 good price?

    Yeah, good price, good sale! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.