99 Contract Method

Psychospamyt
592 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2015
Recently i've been thinking about the methods that worked a treat last year and this was one of the more successful methods throughout the whole of FIFA 15. If you don't know this method here is a quick run through it:

Buy a player for his cheapest BIN - eg. Ter Stegen for 1000 coins, buy 4 rare gold contracts at 250 coins (1000 coins) and a cheap chem style for no more than 200 that fits the style of the player. so all together you would pay 2200 coins for a ter stegen with 99 contracts 99 fitness and a cheap chem style.

Similar to the NIF and IF method threads that already exist, you want to list for an inflated price compared to the rest of the market. Yesterday i sold a Ter Stegen for 5800 but removed it from my TP, also sold a mata for 7000 coins, which on both cards resulted in a 7k profit, i only had a hnadful of cards which had 99 contracts and already 2 have sold on for more than i would've thought.

So this year it appears that this method is back! Feel free to post any pictures of you selling any cards or any questions or improvements to this method.

TIP: you can try to win rare contracts on bid for 150/200 and maximize your profits!

FACT: This method does not make you rich overnight, it takes time! :)

Thanks for reading and good luck trading! :D
Post edited by Psychospamyt on

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    72110 posts Moderator
    Or just buy the 99 contracts for like 750c

Saves you 250c

:p
  • Psychospamyt
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Saves you 250c

you can do, but i'm just to impatient, could easily win them at 150 each so 600 coins for the contracts but i just want to buy the cards and save time because im lazy :P
  • LFC Simon 98
    18226 posts World Class
    Might try this
  • newts15
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would be even cheaper with staff boosts. Might give this a try. Do you suggest 1 of each player or go for the NIF trading method and get around 10 of each?
  • Psychospamyt
    newts15 wrote: »
    Would be even cheaper with staff boosts. Might give this a try. Do you suggest 1 of each player or go for the NIF trading method and get around 10 of each?

i personally go for 1 of each player, only started using this method last night and sold the two that i mentioned in the thread itself, you can try more than one of player to experiment if you wish because it may work differently this year :)
  • Psychospamyt
    Might try this

You should, easy way to keep the profit ticking over :)
  • Dan is Clutch
    25773 posts Player of the Year
    I already have 700+ contracts in my club. I could try this. I'm quite lazy this year with trading. :D
  • Psychospamyt
    I already have 700+ contracts in my club. I could try this. I'm quite lazy this year with trading. :D

well, this will be absolutely perfect for you then with 700 contracts :D , definitely should, just takes the time to apply the contracts etc, but after that, like the NIF/IF method you just click relist when you have spare time :)
  • Dan is Clutch
    I guess it doesn't really hurt to try it out. I'll give it a go when i get on FIFA next.
  • Psychospamyt
    I guess it doesn't really hurt to try it out. I'll give it a go when i get on FIFA next.

sounds good, let me know how it goes, have to be pretty patient with it too xD
  • Dan is Clutch

sounds good, let me know how it goes, have to be pretty patient with it too xD

That could be a problem for me, i have the patience of a child. :D
  • newts15
    Picked up a ter Stegen with Cat chem and 26 contracts for 850. Added 2 more contracts and will now try to drop at 4500/5000.
  • Psychospamyt
    Picked up a ter Stegen with Cat chem and 26 contracts for 850. Added 2 more contracts and will now try to drop at 4500/5000.

Sounds good to me, let me know if you get any sales :)
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    If you keep relisting rare gold contracts (at least 10 at a time) then you can sell them for between 800-1000 coins.
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been in need of a new transfer method for a while, thanks, definitely going to try this tomorrow
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice tips, I always stick 99 Contracts and Fitness on my cards when listing.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero

Saves you 250c

150 on bids and you only need 3 if you have the manager bonus. Personally I think any number of contracts in the 90s works ok so really only 2 contracts, plus 200 coins for a chem, 500 total.
  • Psychospamyt
    edited December 2015
    paw14 wrote: »
    If you keep relisting rare gold contracts (at least 10 at a time) then you can sell them for between 800-1000 coins.

Thanks for the tip, will definitely give it a go tomorrow :)
  • Psychospamyt

Saves you 250c

150 on bids and you only need 3 if you have the manager bonus. Personally I think any number of contracts in the 90s works ok so really only 2 contracts, plus 200 coins for a chem, 500 total.

Yeah any number in the 90's definitely work, but I prefer 99, I think they sell a tad better :)
    Been in need of a new transfer method for a while, thanks, definitely going to try this tomorrow

Good luck!
    Nice tips, I always stick 99 Contracts and Fitness on my cards when listing.

Yeah, helps sell your players much faster :)
  • Ikenna_44
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://gyazo.com/88da1651ff1f0818eae7859cdd88efaa

Was just a "test"- bought for 1500 and 500 coins for 99 contract
  • Psychospamyt
    Ikenna_44 wrote: »
    https://gyazo.com/88da1651ff1f0818eae7859cdd88efaa

Was just a "test"- bought for 1500 and 500 coins for 99 contract

Nice! Great sale :)
  • Ikenna_44
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Nice! Great sale :)

Thanks! I'll be definitely testing this out a bit more

• FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    Would you think I could up the price if I got the card fresh and have it sell wioth 3 max relists?
  • Psychospamyt
    Would you think I could up the price if I got the card fresh and have it sell wioth 3 max relists?

You could probably return a bigger profit if fresh, and it's hard to say how long they'll take, 2 sold in 3 cycles for me, but haven't had a sale today in 5 cycles so it's just a waiting game :)
  • newts15
    Throw a fitness card on to give the impression of a fresh card perhaps?

Ter Stegen sold for 2500. Bought for 850 with 450 for contracts. So 1200 profit. Did try selling for 3k-5k overnight but wasn't getting any joy.
  • Psychospamyt
    Throw a fitness card on to give the impression of a fresh card perhaps?

Ter Stegen sold for 2500. Bought for 850 with 450 for contracts. So 1200 profit. Did try selling for 3k-5k overnight but wasn't getting any joy.

you could do, but it doesn't matter if fresh or not really, people buy because of the 99 contracts and the chem style, you can sell for 1k profit quickly but can sell for 3-4k if you're patient :)
  • Bastnasty
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you doing BIN or are you letting people bid up the price?
  • Psychospamyt
    Bastnasty wrote: »

BIN, have the start price 100-500 coins cheaper :)
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Bastnasty wrote: »

I think every trade technique prefers BIN over bid. The goal is always to get that slight premium from an impatient buyer...bids on average will be below BINs in most cases.

A well chosen BIN is always the best plan.
  • newts15
    Going to try Kagawa and Dante next seeing as they always sell well using the NIF method. Going for 3k to see if I can get a nibble. 1500 profit for a quick turnover hopefully.