Can't wait for Nayva Tip no 3

Oh Ah Stantona
37 posts Last Pick at the Park
Gonna stay up all night waiting for his next tip. This guy is amazing. Really informative and has helped me out a lot,NOT. Think this guy is on mind drugs. Only 2 weeks ago he started a thread asking when was the best time to buy Aguero. Now he feels he has such a font of knowledge he can give out such amazing tips. Brilliant

Comments

• lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol :D
  • GomezCamilo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
  • Nikinho04
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    just one word ridiculous
    hope he is a sort of troll or...
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nikinho04 wrote: »
    just one word ridiculous

There are people that are sort of new to fifa and dont know such things. Hes not trolling
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2015
    lordcanja wrote: »
    just one word ridiculous

There are people that are sort of new to fifa and dont know such things. Hes not trolling

This.

Just because you know everything, there's allways people that are missing somethings, for instance i have some managers and of course i was aware of the boost but honestly didn't remember the limit of that boost and now i know it's 50%. For me it was usefull and i'm not a new player in Fifa (12, 14 and now 16).
  • Navya
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015
    Thank you mate!
    just one word ridiculous

This.

Just because you know everything, there's allways people that are missing somethings, for instance i have some managers and of course i was aware of the boost but honestly didn't remember the limit of that boost and now i know it's 50%. For me it was usefull and i'm not a new player in Fifa (12, 14 and now 16).
  • Navya
    LOL, look at the number of posts you started on this forum. At least one that can help some one? I am sure, you wish to keep, what ever so called knowledge you may have and avoid sharing it. Coz ppl like you are born only to make fun of others. LOL. I still like the post you started. Hahaha. Me and my friends laughed for a while. Keep them coming please.
    Atleast you can start such LOL posts! Hahaha.

Gonna stay up all night waiting for his next tip. This guy is amazing. Really informative and has helped me out a lot,NOT. Think this guy is on mind drugs. Only 2 weeks ago he started a thread asking when was the best time to buy Aguero. Now he feels he has such a font of knowledge he can give out such amazing tips. Brilliant
  • Navya
    Respect your knowledge on fifa. But ppl who are making jokes on me, its okay. I still love to post tips I know and ask for suggestions when required.

I believe, my posts will surely help some one or the other instead of keeping myself how things in fifa works.

Have fun!

just one word ridiculous
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Navya wrote: »
    Thank you mate!
    just one word ridiculous

This.

No problem. ;)