Bale

El_Catafia
219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys, bought a bale during the game for a decent price but he hasn't risen as much as I thought he would. Should I sell now? Will more or less break even after tax. Thanks!

Comments

• FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    :facepalm:
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    Keep it, he will rise a little when he gets an in-form tomorrow, since his NIF will not be in the packs.
    At least I would take the gamble.
  • Alperios
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2015
    I'd sell him before 100k packs are out.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Keep it, he will rise a little when he gets an in-form tomorrow, since his NIF will not be in the packs.
    At least I would take the gamble.

This definitely keep till he's put of packs. You normally see a rise.
  • Alphadude10
    49 posts Park Captain
    Alperios wrote: »

when do they come out?
  • Koning Spijker
    3800 posts National Call-Up
    This FUT the 'out of pack' hype is over guys. Some players even dropped when not in pack
  • Alperios
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alperios wrote: »

when do they come out?

Christmas day and / or boxing day I guess.
  • Philg28
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    suarez has risen about 50k while out of packs. thats for a fresh one anyway. can't see it rising much for the standard
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    This FUT the 'out of pack' hype is over guys. Some players even dropped when not in pack

❤️❤️❤️❤️. I have sold bought Iniesta for around 45k and sold 4 of them during his TOTW place for 69k.
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bale will be unlikely to rise in price at the moment. All it will take is 50k or 100k packs released and the panic selling will start again. No one knows which type of pack will be coming next so you dont want to get caught out. Even though Bale will be out of packs tomorrow he will still drop in price if the market crashes either due to special packs, or a good totw