Am I the only one feeling gameplay reverted to pre-patch?

The Legend
313 posts Sunday League Hero
I really feel last 3 days that EA reverted the game back to pre patch 1.05 in every aspect except the refs/penalties.
Passing/player runs/interceptions are all back to pre patch status.
Am I the only one feeling so?

Comments

• DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    The Legend wrote: »
    I really feel last 3 days that EA reverted the game back to pre patch 1.05 in every aspect except the refs/penalties.

Yes you are.
  • The Legend wrote: »
    Weren't you the guy who asked if I'm serious when I said that I barely notice any change? :joy:
  • The Legend
    Orison wrote: »
    The Legend wrote: »
    Weren't you the guy who asked if I'm serious when I said that I barely notice any change? :joy:
    Coz at Day 1 for the patch the gameplay was totally different than what I am having now away from results coz my results r the same.

• The Legend
    Can't really believe what I am experiencing on the game now. Passing have never been worse. Player runs are dead again .. !
  • Ricky2610
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been conceding more penalties again recently, like silly ones out of my control, still winning but frustrating