OUCH ... 250k down the drain ...

Galaynn
375 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2015
relisting a few players from the companion app yesterday night ...

... not trusting "Relist All" feature on expensive players (I am smart am I not), manually relisting a few high end players ...

... wife shouting we are late for dinner out, can I please move ...

... about to relist Lalas, inadvertently hit the quick sell button ... and confirmed ...

dinner with wife did not go well

Post edited by Galaynn on

Comments

• CornishLad
    24546 posts Club Captain
    Oh so you still got 25k back for discarding. Look on the bright side you only lost 225k :D
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Let me help you put it in perspective I bought bale for 350k and aguero for 250k and I still own them! :D
  • Hippyboy6
    18464 posts World Class
    I love how your wife gets the blame :D

that is harsh though mate, I've made a few sill mistakes.
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    listed litmanen for 340 instead of 540 a while ago because someone was talking to me while I was doing it on my phone. I feel your pain.
  • Galaynn
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I love how your wife gets the blame :D

that is harsh though mate, I've made a few sill mistakes.

well it IS her fault (though for some reason she does not completely share this view) :)
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Oh so you still got 25k back for discarding. Look on the bright side you only lost 225k :D

it is actually less than that, I have saved the EA 5% tax!
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    Let me help you put it in perspective I bought bale for 350k and aguero for 250k and I still own them! :D

#mastertrader
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    havent done it on fifa but on AW, i discarded both the obsidian steed and speakeasy because i was being pestered by the kids while destroying dupes for XP, got the steed back next day but never got to use the easy thru the entire year
  • HeroBent
    4925 posts Big Money Move
    Ouch. Hurts.

If it makes u feel better we have had people sell pele for 1,5m in 14 and 15. Was worth 15 at the time....
  • 0113MB
    1055 posts Professional
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Lol u very good profit yes
  • MeanOnSunday
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here's how you have to deal with this kind of thing. Buy 12k FIFA points as a "present" from your wife, put on a smile and be extra nice to her the rest of the evening. An expensive lesson, but £80 is worth it compared to you being miserable and the wife angry at you for the holidays.
  • coldsteelrain
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    I listed Hazard for min when he was over 300k
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    @Nakamura may nominate you for forumer of the year now.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    ouchie
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Last Fifa my mate bought a TOTS Tevez, he already had one in his club and his trade pile was full. He didn't realise this and just clicked through the only option, discard.

Took him 3 minutes to realise what he'd just done and we were all in party chat listening to his break down. We obviously consoled him extensively... by laughing uncontrollably.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    My mate did that with a hero aguero this year when he was 900k.
  • Galaynn
    Here's how you have to deal with this kind of thing. Buy 12k FIFA points as a "present" from your wife, put on a smile and be extra nice to her the rest of the evening. An expensive lesson, but £80 is worth it compared to you being miserable and the wife angry at you for the holidays.

thanks mate, good piece of advice here!