When will the price of Liverpool and ireland players peak

Tomqwerty
145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2015
Title

Comments

• Boabdust
    5218 posts Big Money Move
    Why would they be different from any other player?
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    What Island?
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    do you mean ireland? :D:D
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Pmsl
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Why would Liverpool players specially peak? Irish players may do for St.Patricks day but TBF so many invested last year, it was a complete waste of time.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Why would Liverpool players specially peak? Irish players may do for St.Patricks day but TBF so many invested last year, it was a complete waste of time.

That's not strictly true pal - people who picked up early could get mcgeady for 800 coins and about mid January after toty his price jumped to 4k as people invested - so 100 of him would net a good profit - you needed a 2nd acc tho as you don't wanna clog your main one
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    New tournament boys think that's what he is getting at
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    Nobody plays these tourneys
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »

Is there a new one with Liverpool & irish players?

@JohnChelle when I looked at the irish players a lot of the golds were at discard (TBF this was after the cup was released not before)
  • QceCapo
    5695 posts Big Money Move

Online or offline? Been away from console since Saturday. Back on tonight.

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    CandyRat wrote: »

• JohnChelle

@JohnChelle when I looked at the irish players a lot of the golds were at discard (TBF this was after the cup was released not before)

@Hippyboy6 you need to sell before the tournie is released , as soon as it's released prices plummet again - but if you catch it right you cAn sell to those buying last minute to "invest"
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »

@Hippyboy6 you need to sell before the tournie is released , as soon as it's released prices plummet again - but if you catch it right you cAn sell to those buying last minute to "invest"

I didn't invest in them last year, I was still finding my feet trading wise, I'd found a method that worked & carried on using it..... Well until the ranges came in :)
  • Tomqwerty
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought a few players this morning and if I sold now I would make profit
  • JohnChelle

I didn't invest in them last year, I was still finding my feet trading wise, I'd found a method that worked & carried on using it..... Well until the ranges came in :)

I've done for about 3 years running - I only invest a small amount say 80k but it reaps a nice 300-500k bonus in jan/fen in the final push for tots .

For example I have 100 mcgeady a at the mo all picked up for discard - he's currently at 1700 bin :D
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

I've done for about 3 years running - I only invest a small amount say 80k but it reaps a nice 300-500k bonus in jan/fen in the final push for tots .

For example I have 100 mcgeady a at the mo all picked up for discard - he's currently at 1700 bin :D

Nice :)

I feel I'm missing a trick only having the one account, I never want my tradepile full up as most of what I do relies on mass bidding.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Tomqwerty wrote: »
    I bought a few players this morning and if I sold now I would make profit

Then sell them.

I don't mean that to sound harsh but it is very difficult to predict anything in this market. I'm tending to buy a few, as soon as they hit a decent profit level, I'll sell them & move on. So many crashes this year, there's always a bargain round the corner.
  • JohnChelle

Nice :)

I feel I'm missing a trick only having the one account, I never want my tradepile full up as most of what I do relies on mass bidding.

Yeah only having a 100 trade pile is a pain so it's handy with more than one - just be careful how you transfer your coins
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    CandyRat wrote: »

well yesterday I sold Van Dijk for 3.5k ... was a bit puzzled until I realised what the tourney was