Shevchenko

TonySoprano
264 posts Sunday League Hero
Do you reckon I'll be able to pick him up for 350k (or lower) once the TOTY is released? At the moment his lowest bin is 418k

Cheers

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70425 posts Moderator
    Easily lower
  • TonySoprano
    Im hopeful @WFCBagnall
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Seen a few sub 400k in the last few days. I bought one to try out, he's great!
  • TonySoprano
    What team you using him in? @OoSUPERDANoO
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked him up for 420k and couldnt be happier.
  • Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got a fresh Shevchenko for 400k and I don't care if his price starts plummeting I'm keeping him. He's brilliant, him and Butragueno just took me to the Div 1 title with a 4222. He's lethal around the box.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator

I used him STR in 433(4) just in a silver team that i use.
  • Ringle
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thinking of playing him in a 4321 with SIF Konoplyanka one side and SIF Di Maria the other. What you guys think?
  • Honour and a pen15
    Ringle wrote: »
    Thinking of playing him in a 4321 with SIF Konoplyanka one side and SIF Di Maria the other. What you guys think?

Sounds beautiful
  • TonySoprano

I used him STR in 433(4) just in a silver team that i use.

Ahh okay fair dos
    Ringle wrote: »

I'm also Planning on using him in a 433(4) also my Hulk and Konoplyanka and there IFs if I have enough coin.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him in as ST in a 4-2-3-1 with Litmanen at CAM.

If I scored it's one of them assisted by the other. No one else gets a look in - even IF Griezman at RCAM and IF Valbuena at LCAM!
  • Honour and a pen15

If I scored it's one of them assisted by the other. No one else gets a look in - even IF Griezman at RCAM and IF Valbuena at LCAM!

My R and L cams dont ever do anything in my 4231 either. Felt like i was wasting hagi
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite

My R and L cams dont ever do anything in my 4231 either. Felt like i was wasting hagi

Yeah… You really don't get much from them. But it seems to be far more effective than any of the 4-3-3 formations were…

Your central CAM is magnificent in that formation though...
  • Honour and a pen15

Yeah… You really don't get much from them. But it seems to be far more effective than any of the 4-3-3 formations were…

Your central CAM is magnificent in that formation though...

Very! Like you said its either the ccam assisting the striker or the striker assisting the ccam

• Ringle
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went with a 41212 (2) in the end with SIF Higuain & SIF pjanic as the cam. Looking forward to trying it out