Game has Regressed

Raistlin
1405 posts Professional
Patch has brought us back to fifa 14 levels of monster truck dribbling and ball control while there are still 10 maldinis on the other team perfectly sliding everywhere, players feel less responsive and far more clunky and i really dont see the improvement in passing all of you guys seem to be going on about (which i dont mind I never really had a problem with passing, just dont see a change), rather annoyed.

Just my experience obviously

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69051 posts Moderator
    Game has got alot better imo

I've played 7 games since the update in Div 2 and won all 7
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    I like it a lot less now feels slow midfield gives acres of space now for the other team to attack and dribbling is much worse imo
  • Carswell
    8075 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    I like it a lot less now feels slow midfield gives acres of space now for the other team to attack and dribbling is much worse imo

• DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    i dont like the new patch tbf, but it might just be me having a hard time adjusting coupled with a little burnout
  • LumpiaLover
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Even though I'm playing like doo doo, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game much more.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Even though I'm playing like doo doo, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game much more.

Im on the very opposite end of the spectrum I can still win but the game is a chore and way more frustrating now
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I see.
  • JDSPGA
    537 posts Sunday League Hero
    Usually these threads are pointless but I do agree....My players tonight have been super unresponsive. Ribery can't even dibble or turn sharp. It feels like that unresponsive button delay lag....but it's been that way for 15 games in a row now.
  • Liverpoolfan
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA have hands down created the worst FIFA. Since the patch gone from winning Div 2 titles to not winning a game and now in Div 5. Sick of bossing games and having non rare gold teams score **** goals in the 90th minute while my Legend Sheva gets his finesse shot saved about 10 times a game. Think I might stop playing for a month
  • WFCBagnall
    69051 posts Moderator
    EA have hands down created the worst FIFA. Since the patch gone from winning Div 2 titles to not winning a game and now in Div 5. Sick of bossing games and having non rare gold teams score **** goals in the 90th minute while my Legend Sheva gets his finesse shot saved about 10 times a game. Think I might stop playing for a month

The worst was by faaaaaaar Fifa 13
  • Liverpoolfan
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This is not far behind
  • CandyRat
    7723 posts League Winner
    Placebo
  • M98H
    12664 posts Has That Special Something
    Hate the patch, all I ever did was LT RT around players defences with ease, now struggle to do it against anyone!
    All they needed to change was the stupid penalty calls, and the refs not playing advantage enough, really didn't need to change any other aspect of the game. Absolute joke of an update imo.

• Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Placebo

This is my usual stance but dribbling has definitely been fuarked
  • M98H
    12664 posts Has That Special Something
    JDSPGA wrote: »
    Usually these threads are pointless but I do agree....My players tonight have been super unresponsive. Ribery can't even dibble or turn sharp. It feels like that unresponsive button delay lag....but it's been that way for 15 games in a row now.

Feeling the exact same way about the button lag, since the patch I can't recall one game where any of my players felt as though he could actually dribble properly!
  • Shonosuke
    1507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Raistlin wrote: »
    Placebo

This is my usual stance but dribbling has definitely been fuarked

except precision dribble, almost impossible to dispossess someone using it, people constantly abuse it to draw out fouls or stretch time
  • WFCBagnall
    69051 posts Moderator

This is not far behind

No where near
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year

i really really enjoyed 13
  • LumpiaLover
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My LT RT seems to be more effective now or maybe I was just useless at dribbling pre patch.
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero

I am in the same boat man, this new patch is BS, I was always in DIV 1 or 2 and now in DIV 4, I can barely win matches, I have tied so many, but the worst is losing to a **** non rare gold team, dictating the whole game and then getting scored on in the last few seconds... Neymar TIF hits the post or gets robbed all the time, it's utter BS!

Worst FIFA ever! If I didn't own a digital copy I would have sold it by now...

• Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    I encourage everyone to not focus on their results pre/post patch but rather how the game feels
  • Liverpoolfan
    razor_ro wrote: »

I am in the same boat man, this new patch is BS, I was always in DIV 1 or 2 and now in DIV 4, I can barely win matches, I have tied so many, but the worst is losing to a **** non rare gold team, dictating the whole game and then getting scored on in the last few seconds... Neymar TIF hits the post or gets robbed all the time, it's utter BS!

Worst FIFA ever! If I didn't own a digital copy I would have sold it by now...
    Yup......feeling your pain. I had IF Naldo and IF Boateng run into each other in the box and he just strolled past with Origi and knock it in.......utter BS
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    Also noticed instead of actually fixing referees players now just don't go down in the box even weak players like neymar stay on their feet with contact not sure if that is a good or bad thing
  • Road2State
    599 posts Sunday League Hero
    the thing that really gets me is players agility, they all turn like **** semi trucks and have no awareness for when the ball is around them

like you yes you **** stop **** jogging and go get him oh now its too late he just blazed past you oh now its a goal **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Git gud adapt or die!!!
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Road2State wrote: »
    the thing that really gets me is players agility, they all turn like **** semi trucks and have no awareness for when the ball is around them

like you yes you **** stop **** jogging and go get him oh now its too late he just blazed past you oh now its a goal **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

:joy: Thats what im saying its reaching fifa 14 levels of semi-truck dribbling
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Road2State wrote: »

Thank you for your patience.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Placebo
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    I'm really enjoying it. Not sure what that says about me...
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Legegg wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying it. Not sure what that says about me...

Think its trying to tell you you've been drinking too much again