Help build a team

piper1203
443 posts Sunday League Hero
I know some people on here are really good and enjoy making teams. I just packed Ronaldo last night in a 100K pack !!!. But my la liga team is not very good. My bunderlisa, Seria A, Barclays and Ligue 1 teams are all pretty good. So is there any possible Ronaldo hybrid to get 100 team chemistry with Ronaldo and any other leagues?

Comments

• Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    how much coins you wanna build for?
  • piper1203
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    how much coins you wanna build for?

well I have 250K now. But im not exactly sure how much of that I want to spend if players prices are going to keep dropping. But with all my other leagues basically complete I already have most of the players I should need. Other than the messis and neymars
  • piper1203
    Nice. I think I can do that one. I have them all except Chiellini, Marcelo, and Ibra.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot the more the merrier. It is the holiday season after all
  • Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    piper1203 wrote: »
    Nice. I think I can do that one. I have them all except Chiellini, Marcelo, and Ibra.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot the more the merrier. It is the holiday season after all

haha yeah happy holiday :)
  • TheBloodOfBlues
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know some people on here are really good and enjoy making teams. I just packed Ronaldo last night in a 100K pack !!!. But my la liga team is not very good. My bunderlisa, Seria A, Barclays and Ligue 1 teams are all pretty good. So is there any possible Ronaldo hybrid to get 100 team chemistry with Ronaldo and any other leagues?

use 4-3-2-1 and make ronaldo LF and make Danny from Zenit CCM and Hulk RF.

LF Ronaldo ST Dzyuba RF Hulk
    RCM William Carvalho CCM Danny RCM Witsel
    LB Fabio Contreao CB Jose Fonte CB Kompany RB Luis Cavanda
    GK Courtois

100 chem
  • TheBloodOfBlues
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special

use 4-3-2-1 and make ronaldo LF and make Danny from Zenit CCM and Hulk RF.

LF Ronaldo ST Dzyuba RF Hulk
    RCM William Carvalho CCM Danny RCM Witsel
    LB Fabio Contreao CB Jose Fonte CB Kompany RB Luis Cavanda
    GK Courtois

100 chem

i dont have Ronaldo but i use a similar squad with Nani at LF